Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? (466 Views)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / This Can't Help The Situation Of Nigeria / Situation Of Flood In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? by yinkuscious(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Despite the Police warning against the throwing and firing of banger, it is very serious in my area.
The boys won't stop firing it and the behind my house won't stop cursing them cheesy

How is it in your area or are you the one throwing it? Lol
Re: New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2016
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Acceptance Fee Is Out / Professionally Written Bulk Sms And Website Design Proposal Letter / Get Local TV Channels Without Cable With This Simple Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.