Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae (16156 Views)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / How I Spent N100m Anenih Gave Me — Falae / Arms Deal: How I Shared N100m Anenih Gave Me – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by VirginFinder: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
odinese:
.enough of this falae's bullshit! angry

It's a Yoruba man we are talking about here, remember.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by queenbetsy(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
what a wicked world!
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by frank442: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gani is fool he is not relevant
He has nothing to contribute

Babalawo

Pipeline vandal. Or security

When last u see gej

Betrayer
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by mu2sa2: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Wanted to kill you but hold you as their captive for a couple of days at their mercy?
How does this claim make any sense?
His story needs to be embellished a little, now that his abductors have been arrested and found to be common criminals and not a syndicate he and his tribemen had orchestrated. The man even appears to be relishing the publicity as if the incident was contrived to hoodwink the gullible.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by vayne(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

Havent the abductors been found to be common criminals?
You are a recalcitrant bastard!
Are you asking me
Why not throw them out of "yorubaland" since they not only disrespected a statesman,but also kidnapped him.

Instead you people are loudmouthing over the internet because igbos do not want you to install a yoruba to manage the affairs of Igbo dominated mkt..

You want to keep collecting omonile/agbero tax from hard working igbos ..

Talk about misplaced priority.

3 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by odinese(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

It's a Yoruba man we are talking about here, remember.

What? U dumb!

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by LordVoldemort(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg enuf of this ish, if they really want him dead he will be in the ground by now, I didn't see and cut on baba's body when he returned oo and he claimed the machete him. Anyway thank God for his life buh he should stop adding sugar to the soup
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
the fulanis did not come out in the open to challenge yoruba thugs... they took a weak old man.

vayne:
Fulanis almost killed falae and the scratched face agberos/omoniles are ranting with their ak47 mouth online,over ezeindigbo.

Bunch of loud mouthed scratched faces. cheesy

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by dhabrite(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
The Fulanis are a stain to our noble country.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by kayguy2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool FYI to whom it may concern NO BODY is ORDINARY CITIZEN..
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by MrCounselor: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thank God they did not.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by vayne(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
teeowl:
the fulanis did not come out in the open to challenge yoruba thugs... they took a weak old man.

Mr man,it's non of my business how they took him,throw the fulanis out of "yoruba land",since you the "host" has been disrespected.

Not mouthlouding your ak47 mouths over ezeindigbo.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm Not Hating...but for the Love of all things Reasonable....This Sire should just Thank God He's been released and Forget the issue jare...if you must make constant news of such event go write a book and Publish it!

#God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ArodeTsolaye: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fulani really tidy this yoruba man f--ck up no be small. The guy nearly die. grin

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
This story is getting me bored....

You have been rescued, and they have been arrested! That's all...

Next abeg...
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Owoplenty(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Baba senility is making mythomanic outta him. Tomorrow is gonna another version
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Ballmer: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freeglobe, the HausaFulani can do whatever they desire with Falae Tinubu n Obasanjo. To hell with them. Those are not who I desire as leaders as a Yoruba man, though Tinubu is way beta than Obj n Falae.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
And I thought they only needed money for sallah... I want to join the yoruba ewarriors below to thank the Almighty that his life was spared by foreigners in yorubaland!

Virginfinder, ballmer, aigbofa, IyaIode, superstar1, Tolatutu, IYANGBALI, flokii, Aareonakakanfo. ilekeh
All d monikers u mentioned tho lipsrsealed
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by olawooro: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sugarhugs:
This guy you no wan rest for this issue of kidnap them do you? Or you think you the first to be kidnapped and came back alive that you making noise up and down for?
I can't blame you. Kidnapping started in nigeria by igbo.to the extent that many of their leaders could not go to their villages for the fear of being kidnapped then. They had to hide in yorubaland and somewhere else.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some people just plain Stew.pid
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by soloroyality(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Still spliting fire to debunk NPF claims.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ERAKAMUS: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
frank442:
Gani is fool he is not relevant He has nothing to contribute
Babalawo
Pipeline vandal. Or security
When last u see gej
Betrayer
You are a Bas.tard.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by basilo101: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

Havent the abductors been found to be common criminals?
You are a recalcitrant bastard!
they are now common criminals? their tribes no longer matter because they are not igbos as u initially alleged abi?

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by MENTORCH(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think he is trying to get famous through this kidnap stuff. He has said too much. Lol
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by andyanders: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think it will be better if those they said that were arrested is brought to him for identification, that will be better since all of them that claimed they wanted Sallah money has been arrested for this case than speculation of all sorts.

This is an elder statesman and the issue should be investigated and if found guilty, they should be sentenced to death.

I could remember a case in Texas, USA whereby a black dude robbed an elderly woman, he was sentenced to death for such crime.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ransomed: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pray for forgiveness sir. Your role in SAP under the evil genius will haunt and hunt you till we all join our creator. Men now living with the evil they created. The rich also cry...
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
And I thought they only needed money for sallah... I want to join the yoruba ewarriors below to thank the Almighty that his life was spared by foreigners in yorubaland!

Virginfinder, ballmer, aigbofa, IyaIode, superstar1, Tolatutu, IYANGBALI, flokii, Aareonakakanfo. ilekeh
I think una see now?na jeje I sidon wey freeTOTO come dey look for my twuobu o. Thank God say today na sabath day,I no dey fight on sunday tongue
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
All d monikers u mentioned tho lipsrsealed
na wetin be your own there sheoma amebo? tongue
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by dignity33: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
falae call your oba to order let him know that is not ezendigbo kiddnap you, let him know that is fulani herdsmen he should suppose to chase away not igboman.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by flokii: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

wait till they move to biafra lands... we will see what you chest beaters will do about it..

afterall Christmas and New year is around d corner..
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

wait till they move to biafra lands... we will see what you chest beaters will do about it..

afterall Christmas and New year is around d corner..
omo ignore that agaracha,she dey look for Yoruba husband to marry,but our boys no get her time
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by lordmayor4(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
“They later walked into my office with their sharp knives and cutlasses and started cutting me with machete before taking me into the bush.

I stopped reading when I got here.... lies, and more lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Thugs Nabbed In Ado With Guns And Thumb Printed Ballot Papers / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.