Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae (16150 Views)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / How I Spent N100m Anenih Gave Me — Falae / Arms Deal: How I Shared N100m Anenih Gave Me – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ruffcoin99(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
This man no go let us rest, shebi them don help you catch them....abegy
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by meccuno: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
olawooro:
I can't blame you. Kidnapping started in nigeria by igbo.to the extent that many of their leaders could not go to their villages for the fear of being kidnapped then. They had to hide in yorubaland and somewhere else.
don't be a foo.l......kidnapping started in the Niger Delta.....ur hate has be clouded ur sense of reasoning same way advanced fee fraud and drug peddling started with your people in the 80s........
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by JuicyStar: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, has said his abductors aimed at killing him on the day he was kidnapped on his farm at Ilado Village, Akure-North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

He explained that the kidnappers first aimed at killing him by shooting at his vehicle when they stormed his farm, because they thought he was inside the car.

Falae stated this on Friday at his Akure residence while playing host to members of the Oodua Peoples Congress, led by Gani Adams.

Recounting his ordeal to the visitors, the elder statesman said, “They were not after money alone; they wanted to eliminate me by shooting my car, thinking I was inside the car.

“They later walked into my office with their sharp knives and cutlasses and started cutting me with machete before taking me into the bush. We trekked from Akure to Owo, following bush paths and swampy areas on my bare legs till we got to an area close to Ifon in Ose Local Government Area.”

Sympathising with the former presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, Adams said if a national figure like Falae could be dealt with in that manner, such a treatment could be meted to the younger generation also.

He said, “It is an insult that such a revered elder statesman can be so harassed in his own land. He is not just an elder, he had been secretary to the Federal Government, finance minister, permanent secretary and presidential candidate. If he could be kept for four days what then can happen to ordinary citizens?”

Adams restated his stand that President Muhammadu Buhari should implement all the 633 recommendations contained in the report of the 2014 National Conference which addressed security, and other important sectors that can move the country forward.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-abductors-wanted-to-kill-me-falae/
Baba e don do. It appears u want to use this incident to be popular again. U were so quick to condemn the Police and so slow to comend them having "caught" the suspects. Please the gist is becoming boring. Even Mikel Papa no talk plenty like this.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by dammytosh: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Daddy go and sit down sir.

Na your type dey make kidnappers kill their hostage.

Please don't endager other victims.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by menshealth212: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by pure2012soul(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=39109182]A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, has said his abductors aimed at killing him on the day he was kidnapped on his farm at Ilado Village, Akure-North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

He explained that the kidnappers first aimed at killing him by shooting at his vehicle when they stormed his farm, because they thought he was inside the car.

Falae stated this on Friday at his Akure residence while playing host to members of the Oodua Peoples Congress, led by Gani Adams.

Recounting his ordeal to the visitors, the elder statesman said, “They were not after money alone; they wanted to eliminate me by shooting my car, thinking I was inside the car.
[b]
“They later walked into my office with their sharp knives and cutlasses and started cutting me with machete before taking me into the bush. We trekked from Akure to Owo, following bush paths and swampy areas on my bare legs till we got to an area close to Ifon in Ose Local Government Area.”
[/qoute]
Baba is not lying. He's merely saying different versions of the TRUTH grin
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Kingspin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are some people hearing it. Buhari should implement the national confab report, it not a Jonathan thing. As it stand now the country is not growing.
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Ilekeh(f): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Baba keep talking about it.

The more you do, the more Yorubas will react. Don't let Nigerians, police or our youth sweep this unforgivable action under the carpet.

Do not relent. Plan and strategize behind close curtain.

Only cowards and friends of cowards would support kidnapping an old man while he was alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by olawooro: 4:05am On Oct 19, 2015
meccuno:
don't be a foo.l......kidnapping started in the Niger Delta.....ur hate has be clouded ur sense of reasoning same way advanced fee fraud and drug peddling started with your people in the 80s........
Do you know the number of igbo that indonesia and malaysia have killed for drug related offences ? U don spoil the name of this country finish
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Lanretoye(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2015
shay na only you dem go first steal ni?
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Teaser4(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Dis old man should got to bed joor, na only you den first kidnap, even boko wan kill Buhari all na wash, weda dey kill you or free you, how will that one change the price of garri.. I think this man needs ministerial appointment.... Make e no go skibi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) / Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.