Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Production Method Of Juice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Method Of Juice (1375 Views)

Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Method Of Juice by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fruit juice manufacturing as a very fast money business can be produced and parkages in cans or cantons packs. I started producing at first, house use, fruit juices and use to give to my neighbours till the demand started becoming higher and i now started higher scale productions.

With this method i am about to teach you, you can produce pineapple, apple, orange, guava juice etc. Many fruit juices can be manufactured using this method as simple as it is. I will only use one type of fruit to demonstrate this process of juice production, and then on your own ensure you use it to produce as much types of juice as possible. There is a serious need for absolute neatness during this exercise.

APPARATUS:::: Knife, fruit extracting machine ( extractor), heat source, cans or bottle, spoon, bowl and sealer.

CHEMICALS::: Stabilizer( Na. Citrate) quantity::::: one quarter of spoon.
Citric acid:::: one quarter of spoon
preservative( Na.benzoate) one eight of spoon
Sugar & aspartine( sweeter) to taste. All quantity are in millimeter.
Re: Production Method Of Juice by lugiano1: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks@op we're keenly following u
Re: Production Method Of Juice by ojehlite(f): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
interested. wasapp 08138929828
Re: Production Method Of Juice by Ademat7(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
ojehlite:
interested. wasapp 08138929828
let OP finish his writeup here b4 una go enter personal chat.my tot
Re: Production Method Of Juice by NwabuezeWini: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Op make u come finish ur teaching na Watin happen?
Re: Production Method Of Juice by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2015
CONCENTRATE PREPARATION::: Peel off the back of pineaple and cut into smaller fragmentts;
Homogenize the fruit fragment with a friut extrctor machine e.g braville extractor is what i use and its there in the market. After extracting the juice.
Pasteurize it by leaving it on heat at the temperature of 35-45 degree celcius. Allow it warmed and add the chemicals above simultaneously, your pineapple juice is set, you can package it in cans or use in containers. Ensure you register your products with nafdac before sending them out for public use. Therefore i will advice you to start with home use productions first to become an expert and to mature well for the main business.

1 Like

Re: Production Method Of Juice by Olayinka777(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Pls I would like to get your contact. I am presently in the business.
Re: Production Method Of Juice by joeyreports: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Here is how you can start your own fruit juice production business
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-fruit-juice-production-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Chromite Group...customer Support...come In For All Your Digital Marketing Needs / Bulk Nnpc Retail Allocation For Ago/dpk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.