Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? (1365 Views)

Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by corperscorner: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
With the latest policy rolled out by the CBN in a bid to strengthen the naira, all cards denominated in the local currency will not be able to make foreign payments in 3 days time.

This would affect online businesses that rely on foreign merchants - web designers, hosting resellers and others.

The Regulatory bank has no intention to reverse this policy unless its able to boost the nation's foreign reserve from USD29 billion to USD50 billion - We all know this could take years as Buhari mentioned.

Our concern now is to get through this quagmire by every means necessary.

The available options for making foreign payment currently rests in the shoulder of a domiciliary account - a bank account denominated in dollars.

With a card linked to this domiciliary account, everyone can be happy again - Web designers can pay for their hosting and make domain purchases with no stress at all. Now the little issue which I'm here to help you solve is - the CBN had made another policy restricting the deposit of dollar over the counter - this implies that even with a domiciliary account, you cannot deposit the dollars you purchased from Ab0ki at N280 (black market rate).

The simple solution to this is to get someone who has some dollars to spare in their domiciliary account to do an online transfer to your account - If you need to confirm this, kindly call your bank or account officer today.

That said, should you intend to obtain dollars into your domiciliary account via online transfer at a rate much more lower than what the Bureau De Change operators and road-side Ab0kis are peddling, kindly send me an email - corperscorner@yahoo.com

Meet, Greet & Transact- Serious individuals only.
Re: Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Wats ur exchange rate?
Re: Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by corperscorner: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Fief:
Wats ur exchange rate?

I'll give you for 265.....what sayeth thou?

Thats some 15 lesser than the parallel market.
Re: Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
corperscorner:

I'll give you for 265.....what sayeth thou?

Thats some 15 lesser than the parallel market.

My dorm acct is Gtb
Will it fly 4 260
I need just $10 to keep my dorm acct active
Re: Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by corperscorner: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Fief:

My dorm acct is Gtb
Will it fly 4 260
I need just $10 to keep my dorm acct active

I.m afraid thats the best rate I can give for that amount. You can mail me though - an angel may touch my heart after your email drops.
Re: Do You Need To Transfer Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account? by Jaxx123: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Give Me My Money / Wow! This Explains The Fall Of The Naira. / See What People Are Planning To Do To Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.