Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (22351 Views)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Fake: President, Vladimir Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
The guy actually feels like a Putin though grin Very creative

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ionsman: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
The fact that some people believe this is shameful. Igbos are ALLEGEDLY supposed to be the most intelligent in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ArodeTsolaye: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Lmaooo so Igbos actually believe that's putin's account. Chai! No surprises though,afterall the same mawffugahs actually believe Obama listens to radio biafra grin grin cheesy

you mud house is in the oval office of the white house. So you are damned sure he has never tuned into RBL. Intelligent yorrober!

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by fargo25: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Keep arresting them!!!! Nnamdi kalu will rot in jail!!!! Others will soon follow!!!!! Hahahahaha!! Athink zoo? When you enter prison you go know zoo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by seunmsg(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

The onus lies on you to disprove, if you prove it wrong, i'll apologize. That's the virtue of a Biafran.

https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lang=en

Putin's official handle.

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ThisMeansWAR: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lmao .. Coward igbos want foreigners to fight for them cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

you mud house is in the oval office of the white house. So you are damned he has never tuned into RBL. Intelligent yorrober!

grin grin Hahaha while I was thinking we still have some intelligent ones, this Mutombo even made matters worse.He actually believes Obama listens to radio Biafra. cheesy cheesy grin Son, you better concentrate on your markate, oh! I forgot today is Sunday grin. If people were being paid salary for st.u.pidity, you would have made the Forbes list

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by xtervaganza(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
I used to think this biafcrap idiots are ret@rded but seeing this I believe they are super ret@rded

Who in his right mind would bring up fake news about Putin supporting biafra?

You sons of wh0res should pick up a book and read, Russia is, and will forever be against secessionist

You bloody lazy liars

Your director kanu will die in jail

10 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by xtervaganza(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
And I thought nnamdi kanu said he has weapon enough to bring Nigeria down?

How about he puts his money where his mouth is now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
2008 handle. ....... sad

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by cupidhero(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lwkmd. Keep quite joor. When the shelling starts now most of you will run and hide. See lies. I think they should release him tho,they will only make him more popular. If the USA is willing to back Nigeria then another world power will definately smuggle guns into Nigeria for these Biafran agitators. I'm sure there is a group of people and a huge number of ammo and weapon experts that is giving him the guts to insult people on air. I'm not afraid of what comes next,if na kaboom dem won start with no p....till then y'all should take it easy on em lies.

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by fistonati(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
If ds is true, then Putin lacks integrity judging by his role in Ukraine early last year. He wants more of Ukraine and he's now preaching half of Nigeria. United we stand

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by januzaj(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin Hahaha while i was thinking we still have some intelligent ones, this Mutombo even made matters worse.He actually believes Obama listens to radio biafra. cheesy cheesy grin Son, you better concentrate on your markate Oh i forgot today is Sunday grin If people were being paid salary for st.u.pidity, you would have made the forbes list

if people were being paid salary for stupidity,you would have made forbes list-Aareonakakanfo 2015

7 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Warlord3000(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lwkmd for here ooo.... cheesy

No be only PUT-IN, in fact PUT-OUT sef go fight..

Hahaha a cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Alphaoscar: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
With Putin behind us, we going to bring this Zoo down.

No be Putin na poo-thing dey behind una. Mumuski

9 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by MrMbaM: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Abooki stop thinking like your cows. That's his verified handle. Think with your gworo teeth, if your brain is missing.

BUhahahaha. Even Amadi is dull, so thats Putin official handle? Ahahahahahaha. Lwkmd. Amadi don kolo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by omolami: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Seriously waiting for the Igbos to go so that Yorubas follow.
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by MrMbaM: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin Hahaha while i was thinking we still have some intelligent ones, this Mutombo even made matters worse.He actually believes Obama listens to radio biafra. cheesy cheesy grin Son, you better concentrate on your markate Oh i forgot today is Sunday grin If people were being paid salary for st.u.pidity, you would have made the forbes list

Buhahahaha. Amadi really fall my hand, never knew he is so dull and stupid. Putin indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrMbaM:

Buhahahaha. Amadi really fall my hand, never knew he is so dull and stupid. Putin indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm surprised he hasn't been using the other moniker for some time now,he now uses this one.He follows me with the second moniker.When he gets tired of seeing 100s of serie A and acmilan comments,maybe he will unfollow me. Ote omo

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Townhighlights(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
didn't know that biafrans were waiting for the whole world to come and fight their battles for them.? smh. and I thought they were serious...

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by MrMbaM: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I'm surprised he hasn't been using the other moniker for some time now,he now uses this one.He follows me with the second moniker.When he gets tired of seeing 100s of serie A and acmilan comments,maybe he will unfollow me. Ote omo

Lmao. The guy is one funny coward, he was threatening fire if anything happen to Kanu, but he is changing story now and hoping on fake Putin to help release Kanu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What a shameless animal cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Enouwem(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
J
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by jauntty: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
#Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ArodeTsolaye: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I didn't disagee with you, i only confirmed that you live in the white house with him, so you must know all the radio station he listens to. e bring Quarrel ? grin
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Biafra freedom is sure....all hail Biafra
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by MrMbaM: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I didn't disagee with you, i only confirmed that you live in the white house with him, so you must know all the radio station he listens to. e bring Quarrel ? grin

I swear uno get shame, dumb animal. You are waiting for Putin to come help you release the albino Kanu. Coward

7 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by smartbrain334(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
But wat do they mean by the Zoo has fallen into the trap. can some one explain plzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Menace2Society(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin O funny baje

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by graciousolo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
jauntty:
#Biafra

I was laugh-sobbing(figure it out urself) but I bursted into loud laughter when I saw dis one. guy u no well.

BTW I'm Igbo, I don't have any thing against any group that's wants to secede. But u'll be outrageously dumb to believe this poo. Haba! I just entered here to laugh, but I was taken aback when I saw that some people believed this.

Even though I don't like NK' style. I know they'll release him, he's smarter than just giving himself to the DSS.

BTW again. Guy! got me rotfl.

BTW again again. this thread is a joke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by hassman: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
With Putin behind us, we going to bring this Zoo down.

In your igbo-induced dream, efulefu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders / Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) / There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.