Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (22360 Views)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Fake: President, Vladimir Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Badassniggga(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
I used to think this biafcrap idiots are ret@rded but seeing this I believe they are super ret@rded

Who in his right mind would bring up fake news about Putin supporting biafra?

You sons of wh0res should pick up a book and read, Russia is, and will forever be against secessionist

You bloody lazy liars

Your director kanu will die in jail
lwkmd.. thanks for making my evening ... i just laughed my assss off reading ur comment

6 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by dasrackhor(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
fistonati:
If ds is true, then Putin lacks integrity judging by his role in Ukraine early last year. He wants more of Ukraine and he's now preaching half of Nigeria. United we stand
pls dnt tell me u believe dat original fake twitter handle..jst google to confirm d lie.

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Tombrook0: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR NAIJA USED AND TOKS

NAIJA USED RANGE SPORT 08, 3.5M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER TOK 2012 WINE COLOR ..5.3M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2007 TOK GREEN COLOR...2.7M

TOYOTA COROLLA 2008, 1.250M

Naija used Toyota Corolla Manual, 2008. 950K

NAIJA USED HONDA PILOT 06, 1.350M

TOYOTA MATRIX 03, 950K

NISSAN PATHFINDER, 05 1.350M

HONDA CIVIC 2007, 850K

NAIJA USED TOYOTA PICNIC 750K

SPARKLING CLEAN NAIJA USED SERENA 450K

NAIJA USED HONDA EOD 850K

NAIJA USED VOLKSWAGEN LT BUS 700

TOKS TOYOTA HILUX 2010 MODEL 2.2M

TOK VOLVO V40, ASKING 1.050M

TOKS RX330 2003 MODEL 2.6M

TOK VOLVO S40 950K

WE CAN HELP YOU DISPOSE/SELL THAT CAR, CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR CAR PURCHASE , OR REQUEST ANY CHOICE OF CARS...

TOMRICH AUTOS
WHATAPP/PHONE CALL
07061960316, 08082675816
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by chrisblack: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:
Nigeria has no idea the people backing the biafran struggle.....I pity the zoo.
I pity Biafra.with all your lies of Putin .Putin does not even know what Biafra is.you guys are funny.even if una like call Obama or Iran or Germany.you are wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Ebukaobi: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I didn't disagee with you, i only confirmed that you live in the white house with him, so you must know all the radio station he listens to. e bring Quarrel ? grin

Colins Amadi

You don suffer for Nairaland grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by tsdarkside(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You seriously think that is the Russian president you sponge Bob square pant. Are so many Biafrans this dull?

dont mind dem.....like say the russian president ever use english to express himself...shouldnt it be in russian??...

biafrauds,,,,in the eyes of putin,you are no better than taliban,boko-haram or isis....
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Jesusloveyou: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dawdy:
fake putin
they put fake putin inside igberetv, and twitter, very funny set of people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Colins Amadi
You don suffer for Nairaland grin grin grin

lmao. Amadi Collins is just a road side gala seller.

4 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Tombrook0: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR NAIJA USED AND TOKS

REG. TOYOTA PRADO TXL 2012 5.7M

RX330 2003 MODEL 2.7M

NAIJA USED RANGE SPORT 08, 3.5M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER TOK 2012 WINE COLOR ..5.3M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2007 TOK GREEN COLOR...2.7M

TOYOTA MATRIX 2003, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT 04, 950K

TOYOTA CAMRY MUSCLE 09, HYBRID PUSH TO START 1.6M

NAIJA USED HONDA PILOT 06, 1.350M

NISSAN PATHFINDER, 05 1.350M

TOYOTA COROLLA 2008, 1.250M

TOKS TOYOTA HILUX 2010 MODEL 2.2M

NAIJA USED HONDA EOD 850K

TOYOTA MATRIX 03, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA 2009 MODEL 1.250M

HONDA CIVIC 2007, 850K

NAIJA USED TOYOTA PICNIC 750K

TOK VOLVO V40, ASKING 1.050M

TOKS RX330 2003 MODEL 2.6M

TOK VOLVO S40 950K

FOR FUTHER ENQUIRES ON ANY OF THE CARS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA WHATAPP OR CALL

TOMRICH AUTOS
07061960316, 08082675816

WE DELIVER FIRST CLASS AUTO SALES SERVICE.
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by kinibigdeal(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think the Igbo leaders that experience the civil war should sit their youth down and educate them. With the numbers of loss they experience during civil war, I think they dare not make such attempt again. They should fight their cause through a diplomatic means. I don't think igbo are ready, some misguided youth that have never seen a bullet before are the ones making noise. Ordinary banger in front of a bank, they will run. So many gully erosion in igboland, no much settlement for farming, a landlock for that matter. They need to develop their state first, before talking of secession. Am just being diplomatic..

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Alphaoscar:

No be Putin na poo-thing dey behind una. Mumuski
hahaha...this is the funniest thread,biafrans are real mumu's
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Lmfao joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by tonytony208(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2015
AmadiAba:
>>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=18349

Igberetvnews? Is that a new one or what? If Putin will react will it not be through CNN, BBC, aljazeera? You Igbo's are empty completely.

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by tonytony208(m): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:
Nigeria has no idea the people backing the biafran struggle.....I pity the zoo.

Boy, you are dull o!!! Chain! So, you believed that trash? You Igbo's are only clever in business, but you are dull in everything else. You never bothered to ask yourself if aljazeera, CNN and BBC carried the news or not and you start believing it. See the way you were even commenting like you never went to school in your life.

Check Vladimir Putin's official twiitter page here and show me where he ever mentioned Biafra. Your own dullard is worse than that of buhari.

https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lChain

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by tonytony208(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
With Putin behind us, we going to bring this Zoo down.

Your comment is like that of a mumu! Vladimir Putin behind you? And you people will be calling buhari a dullard. Believe me, you are worse. Who told you Putin even knows if someone called nnamdi KANU exists? Stop following yourself. What is egberetvnews? So, Putin will speak and only egberetvnews will carry it and CNN, BBC, aljazeera will not carry it? You are a Mumu redefined!

Check Putin's twitter handle below and show me where he even mentioned Biafra.

https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lang=en

7 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Ilekeh(f): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Had a terrible day today, but this thread is hilarious!!

Trust my Yoruba people not to take nonsense. You guys made me feel a bit better grin

8 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Ilekeh(f): 1:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Lmaooo so some Igbos actually believe that's putin's account. Chai! No surprises though,afterall the same mawffugahs believe Obama listens to radio biafra grin grin cheesy

Lmaoooo I swear your craze no get part 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Ilekeh(f): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
I used to think this biafcrap idiots are ret@rded but seeing this I believe they are super ret@rded

Who in his right mind would bring up fake news about Putin supporting biafra?

You sons of wh0res should pick up a book and read, Russia is, and will forever be against secessionist

You bloody lazy liars

Your director kanu will die in jail

grin
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by tonytony208(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Here is the handle. ......

You are a liar. Here is the real handle :

https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lang=en

The way you Igbo's lie only means you can do nothing but make noise. It means your Biafra dream will fail. It means you are actually weak and have no way out other than propaganda. It means the DSS will hold KANU for as long as they want and you cannot do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Missy89(f): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Just here to laugh. grin

The fake Putin got over 100 retweets. Oh dear shocked

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by scholes0(m): 3:49am On Oct 19, 2015
sinkhole:
egberetvnews.com grin

The funniest part is that real Egberes are behind that site....
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOS ARE FUNNY SHA undecided
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Walexsammy(m): 4:50am On Oct 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Dullards giving you sleepness night, i expect you to prove the op wrong. Instead of bleating like a sokoto goat. grin
what is there to prove wrong when it's dawn to us that yeh all are idiats.....how can u call that a verified twitter handle of Vladimir putin? Now I understand the aliens campaigning on NL for biafra.... Bunch of illiterete

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Walexsammy(m): 5:00am On Oct 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I think the Igbo leaders that experience the civil war should sit their youth down and educate them. With the numbers of loss they experience during civil war, I think they dare not make such attempt again. They should fight their cause through a diplomatic means. I don't think igbo are ready, some misguided youth that have never seen a bullet before are the ones making noise. Ordinary banger in front of a bank, they will run. So many gully erosion in igboland, no much settlement for farming, a landlock for that matter. They need to develop their state first, before talking of secession. Am just being diplomatic..
I don't think they've ever though of wht is called 'Land lock' before.... with that, they are as good as nothing..Cuz am pretty sure southsouth ain't supporting them..they aswell might want to be on their own...thereby trapping them within their region

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Babzrockman: 5:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria's government should becareful with this white devil called Putin. I knew it that Russia is backing this Biafra calls by d Eastern part of d country. I respect Putin though, but he should be wary of
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by hausadreturn(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2015
FrankAba1:
The Indigenous People Of Biafra must be free. No sane human being wish to live in an Islamic State of Nigeria.
#FreeBiafra.
alaye stop saying that....which free? Dem tell u say i dey bondage before?
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by MrMbaM: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yeeboes don suffer grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by vedaxcool(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Initially thought the op was joking then became shocked that him and his foolish co-travelers believe such! Are biafraudians this stewpid? Please never refer to a biafraudian as an igbo, an igbo is way too smart to be a moroniiic biafraudian!
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Donkunxex(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Only illiterateS will believe dis......lmao...
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by petere7801: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
I Pity these dullards that took the tweet as real. Putin's REAL twitter handle is @PutinRF_eng
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by joeyarticles: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
reported by the TheCable. The Department of State Services (DSS) has held the Biafra activist Nnamdi Kanu for at 90 days, even after getting an order to from the magistrate court to grant him bail in back in October. The lower court did grant him bail, but the DSS pressured a federal high court in Abuja, to keep hold of the IPOB leader in detention.
http://www.prestnaija.com/biafra-activist-nnamdi-kanu-freed-fg-dss-drops-charges/
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Frankmiles: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
seunmsg:

Yeah, Putin will actually lead your people from the war front and not behind. grin grin grin. Bunch of jokers!

Real Impractical Jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors / APGA Leadership Accepts INEC's Decision To Publish Chuma Umeoji' Name / Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.