Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) (47234 Views)

Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu / Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos / Uche Jombo's Husband Carrying His Son (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
I need to be a Celeb oo

I'm already a Celeb in the LORD.

New Music Download

Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira
www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Folashadeh(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by labi6: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Proud dad
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cute hm
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by dhabrite(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gradually...,S/o to all unilorites
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
No hating tho but seriously is this supposed to be "news"??

Oh.....almost forgot this is nairaland angry
u took d words straight out of my mouth............
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Townhighlights(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

And it will make FP o.
My sweetie Kenygee, i love this ur halloween facemask MAKA CHUKWU
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:

Seriously, I taya for all these silly senseless mods
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Hunkyimage(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lovely!!! kiss but peter y u covered ur dickk with d kid legs? grin grin u dont wnt us to knw how long it is i guess sad cheesy

Who said females aren't pervs?
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by airsaylongcon: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
father can't swim. son is doing better
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:

the thing tire me o,like say we never see swimming pool and small pikin before

1 Like

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

That's his son Andre tho.
Nope! Its peters boy.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lovely!!! kiss but peter y u covered ur dickk with d kid legs? grin grin u dont wnt us to knw how long it is i guess sad cheesy
you see your life?so long preek dey hungry you?no wonder nairaland be your second home
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
crazy lady.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by chichriso: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know I will not make sense here but President of the Zoo should allow #Biafra go.

#FreeNnamdiKaluNow
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by suleimandantoro(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hw dis news fit help me get admission sad
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you see your life?so long preek dey hungry you?no wonder nairaland be your second home
lol,wait r u a guy or lady bf i reply to ur comment!
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by sage2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
lomprico:
Thats his nephew not son. Its peters son.

Don't be always too quick to speak/type, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hunkyimage:

Who said females aren't pervs?
I am not a perv!!just stated d obvious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
crazy lady.
Who? angry
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by mydex93(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
We don see ona
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,wait r u a guy or lady bf i reply to ur comment!
just reply me,my sex no mata tongue
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who? angry
u want to cheat on ur boo abi?
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
just reply me,my sex no mata tongue
undecided another time.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by jamace(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Who is this NL photographer that is always following celebrities for nyansh? undecided
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
u want to cheat on ur boo abi?
cheat angry how?
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by harry509: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
vivianblog1:
Caption
A perfect fun Sunday

sources

https://instagram.com/p/8_FcnOxvrJ/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

hmmmmmmM! Bt if I may ask I don't tink dis shudt be news 2 us @ all. Evribody can av a swim ncludn mama P and JONNA....
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by homealone2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettyjo:
the boy fine...

but my future kids will be finer
That's if u marry a cute dude not an ugly rich monkey... Wetin concern me self.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided another time.
hahahahahahahaha her neighbour wey go help am answer me no dey house. Iyangbali 7-0 prettythicksperm tongue
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by zueman80(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:

Buchi the dude na celeb now /b tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.