Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) (47230 Views)

Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu / Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos / Uche Jombo's Husband Carrying His Son (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahaha her neighbour wey go help am answer me no dey house. Iyangbali 7-0 prettythicksperm tongue
Thank ur star dat i'm cool dis night!!ur moniker self,it sounds like iya agbali grin
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by tranxo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
No hating tho but seriously is this supposed to be "news"??

Oh.....almost forgot this is nairaland angry
that's why they are called celebrities. Even if they are sleeping, people will still celebrate them.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheat angry how?
see, i will flog u now if u play that innocent card on me now. Bad gal.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
zueman80:
Buchi the dude na celeb now /b tongue
lol....he's sure a celebrity grin
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thank ur star dat i'm cool dis night!!ur moniker self,it sounds like iya agbali grin
be my guest any time prettythickSPERM
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
tranxo:
that's why they are called celebrities. Even if they are sleeping, people will still celebrate them.
that means the so called people misunderstand the word celebrity......we celebrate them for things worth celebrating...

1 Like

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Williamsesco(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
http://www.wasere.com/ freebet/07036090207
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Williamsesco(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
http://www.wasere.com/ freebet/07036090207
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
be my guest any time prettythickSPERM
ok iya agbali cheesy
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
see, i will flog u now if u play that innocent card on me now. Bad gal.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok iya agbali cheesy
tongue
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
you don dey happy as one guy don dey take style toast you abi?na your toto go hear am
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by loiszandi(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:

. ouch dats by da way
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you don dey happy as one guy don dey take style toast you abi?na your toto go hear am
undecided wll u just gerraout here sad
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided wll u just gerraout here sad
hahahahahahahahaahahaa he pain am{mission accomplished make I go look for anoda twuobu with anoda person} grin tongue
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahaahahaa he pain am{mission accomplished make I go look for anoda twuobu with anoda person} grin tongue
lmao!!! cheesy u r crazy!!
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by kuzee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
vivian gist hope no b coz f linda u don enter bloggin
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!! cheesy u r crazy!!
go I am done with you for today. I am now looking for a fresh twuobu tongue
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by prettyjo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
homealone2:
That's if u marry a cute dude not an ugly rich monkey... Wetin concern me self.
lolzzzz..definitely ,I will.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
go I am done with you for today. I am now looking for a fresh twuobu tongue
U too mumu i swear grin
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Paul no even sabi swim..see as e dey march ground for water grin
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
U too mumu i swear grin
and my mumu dey make you wet your pant abi?go clean up jo
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by ojeffo: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUSTbuchi:

Go n climb...eerrhhmm..wats d name of that mountain again..anyway find d name n direction..climb it and ....u knw d rest
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
ojeffo:

Go n climb...eerrhhmm..wats d name of that mountain again..anyway find d name n direction..climb it and ....u knw d rest
I don't recall mentioning u in any of my posts......if u looking for trouble,I'd advice u to look for it elsewhere cos e-war is not my thing but peace rather is more my thing

Swerve!!

1 Like

Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
this is real news and front page material.
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice one
Re: Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nice!
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.