Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring (39201 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Henon: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
I like it when their this thing is pierced
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Skibofire(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sirsoftness:
7. Eniola Badmus
Our very own Eniola Badmus who got chastized for rocking the nose ring! Haha
Below is still the prettiest picture of Eniola Badmus rocking the septum ring!
she looks like a painted cow
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by mike4zeal(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why are they looking scary shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by dustydee: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sirsoftness:
Septum Ring/Nose Ring has been trending for a while now. A lot of Celebrities are rocking it both in Home and Abroad, to some it looks good on them, to some…well They look like cow with piercing.
What Do You Think About Septum Ring? Ladies Can You Rock It? Guys Can You Allow Your Babe to Rock it?
Below are pictures of Celebrities rocking the Septum Ring, Who Do you Think Looks the pretties? and who should stop wearing hers?

what about this?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-R9NTSXsboJ0/VaiHk1jcJVI/AAAAAAABA2s/PBqAFFAWYPI/s400/get-your-septum-pierced-everybody%2527s-doing-it-theflyingtortoise-002.jpg[/img]
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Stevano007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you know that nose ring is part of a cultural fashion of some ethnic groups?

Keep wallowing in ignorance, Mr know-it-all
And Do you know Killing of Twins was part of a culture once? ... Half a word grin.. Enough?
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Stevano007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you know that nose ring is part of a cultural fashion of some ethnic groups?

Keep wallowing in ignorance, Mr know-it-all
And Do you know Killing of Twins was part of a culture once? ... Half a word grin.. Enough? A
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

there wasn't any feeling. I guess you didn't get the message. I meant "get the furck off my mentions" undecided

Well, you sure should have made it more obvious than that
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stevano007:

And Do you know Killing of Twins was part of a culture once? ... Half a word grin.. Enough? A

Aren't you thick?

Relating nose ring with killing of twins is definitelt ge dumbest thibg I have ever seen. FYI, nose ring is neither harmful nor wrong. Why don't you stop eating eba/fufu because it is part of culture? undecided
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Well, you sure should have made it more obvious than that

why do I have a feeling this is an alt account?
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:
#sighs
Some ladies actually think putting on a nose ring makes them look beautiful or something.

News flash!! Only Hoes put on Nose rings angry

And cows too grin

The funny thing is that these biitches rather have a ring on their nose instead of their fingers undecided
And He had to modify it?? undecided

Well, like they say...One man's poison is Another Man's.....? cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

why do I have a feeling this is an alt account?

I thought you wanted me to get out of your fvck mentions

Why the hell did you quote me?
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:
#sighs
Some ladies actually think putting on a nose ring makes them look beautiful or something.

News flash!! Only Hoes put on Nose rings angry

And cows too grin

The funny thing is that these biitches rather have a ring on their nose instead of their fingers undecided

EPIC
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
#HATERS
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

I thought you wanted me to get out of your fvck mentions

Why the hell did you quote me?

why did you answer my question with a question? Typical Nigerian tongue
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
kennyman2000:
while some of them are looking like sallah ram, others are looking like xmas fowl...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Hahahahahahaha....

Why?

Why?
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nubian113:
#HATERS
Olosho
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
And He had to modify it?? undecided

Well, like they say...One man's poison is Another Man's.....? cool

one man's poison is another man's hand work! cheesy
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by oviejnr(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
such graffiti would nauseate anyone with an ounce of human indecency. angry angry
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Say's the HOE with his Private contact details on a public forum;

Freemanan:

Olosho

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by oviejnr(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
such graffiti would nauseate anyone with an ounce of human indecency. angry angry
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by sunsewa: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
madness in vogue
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

one man's poison is another man's hand work! cheesy
Aweee! sad

You clearly didn't School In Nigeria...undecided SAD!

LoL! Anyways...I think Septum rings are Cool...LoL! Not Eniola's type tho.....It's Hideous!!! angry..Buh We've got some dope looking Ones...undecided

Just Curious...... question..... You like tattoos? lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by emmanuellaj(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Halima abubakar must be among this Woman sef
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by daveP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Animalistic comparisms.

Ireti you fall my hand for joining this list.

See if you stoop low, being a 'higher animal', you must be ready to be called an 'animal'

what you do id's who you are-Simple.
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nubian113:

Say's the HOE with his Private contact details on a public forum;

undecided
shocked Lmfao! "grin" you killed that Nigga! undecided Practically kicked him At the balls....shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by gomina001: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well....It changes Halimats' luk to a cow like she always luk like
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Aweee! sad

You clearly didn't School In Nigeria...undecided SAD!

LoL! Anyways...I think Septum rings are Cool...LoL! Not Eniola's type tho.....It's Hideous!!! angry..Buh We've got some dope looking Ones...undecided

Just Curious...... question..... You like tattoos? lipsrsealed

nah...don't want ink covering my skin. I like being classy wink
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by piagetskinner(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
I find it irritating and repulsive... #i have no shred of regard for ladies who piece. I see them as highly irresponsible sets of human beings
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...don't want ink covering my skin. I like being classy wink
Damn! Wanted Using That to make A Point...lipsrsealed

******Sighs**********Maybe Next time?? sad embarassed

********…............Whatever Rocks Your boat Mister....********
Re: 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring by vizkiz: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Damn! Wanted Using That to make A Point...lipsrsealed

******Sighs**********Maybe Next time?? sad embarassed

********…............Whatever Rocks Your boat Mister....********

I guess you like the nose ring thinggy right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.