Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn (39171 Views)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by praizblog: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Since the breaking of a sad news about inspirarional FM oap, Celebrities like Falz, Toolz, Olamide and others has reacted to the death of the OAP.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/falzolamide-toolz-and-other-celebrities-mourn-oap-tosyn-bucknor-death/

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by praizblog: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
See More Cute photos of Tosyn Bucknor in the Studio and More reaction from Celebrities...watch her Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/falzolamide-toolz-and-other-celebrities-mourn-oap-tosyn-bucknor-death/

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by praizblog: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
See More Cute photos of Tosyn Bucknor in the Studio and More reaction from Celebrities...watch her Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/falzolamide-toolz-and-other-celebrities-mourn-oap-tosyn-bucknor-death/

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by stefanweeks: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP

Sad one
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by ojun50(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by 9jvirgin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
May your soul Sojourn well with the Lord dear.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by awa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rio
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Darksider131: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks to Instagram

Uniting our celebrities together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by fait10(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
C
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by etibaba(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Though a period of mourning shouldn't be a time throwing blames but truth me told, i still don't know the level of sensitization we need in this country, cos it's just annoying that at this stage some people still ignore some sensitive things . Know your genotype and that of your partner in order to avoid situations like this, but you will hear rubbish like
"My case is different". It's high time we stop giving birth to time bombs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Beehshorp(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
We have no business here, na celebrity zone so keep ioff .Rip although I don't know her .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Melsan: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rest in peace Tosin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by lewis512(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by IME1: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
cry
Sickle cell
I pray God grants all left to mourn and remember her, the fortitude to bear her passing.
When you have something that makes life terminal you tend to what to live life to the fullest. It's not supposed to be so. We should all live life like the day could be our last. Then what would we be remembered for?
I lost many of my cousins to sickle cell, sad thing was that they were even younger than I was in age. But full of life. They smiled more, played more and were very intelligent.
I've many friends who are SS, epileptic, asthmatic, have cancer and even tumor and other terminal or likely terminal conditions. One, my grand aunty lived to 92 shocked some are married, some are excelling incredibly well, some have died, some before they died had written books and started causes to impact life.

2 things-
1. Live life to the fullest, you don't know when death will come. A doctor does not need to tell you you are terminal, a criminal does not need to tell you say your last prayers, a pastor does not need to tell you the trumpet can sound any time, before you know you should live your life. Be kind, forgiving, adventurous, read, impact, no time for idle talk, gossip, malice, resentment, revenge or carnality. Who sin help?
2. Like someone said, in someone's life time celebrate them, not when they die. Ok who wan come read all those eulogies wey them they write abi type? The next person way go die go tell them when they reach there abi. To fill all those condolence register they hard me. Wetin i wan talk, who I dey talk to for there. Pretty please express your love, worries, complaints, compliments and feelings to people in their life time not just when they die.

IME
Be motivated

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by hemartins(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
I can't believe.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by lonelydora: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Tolbanks(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
awa:
Rio

You must be watching a movie right now right?

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Ovofresh: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
May the departed soul rest in peace!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE: GET MAXBOUNTY ACCT, plus FREE CPA PREMIUM TRAINING.

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by vivalavida(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's quite obvious she was truly loved by her colleagues and friends in the entertainment world. I am a good radio person but for some weird reason I never got to know her cause I didn't listen to top FM. I wish her rest in the bossom of her maker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by FREEMADNESS: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
praizblog:

such is life.....
even the rich also cry.

I pray God made me enjoy wealth before death cox all man must die sumday.
how u spent ur life matters most.

RIP.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Femston: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
awa:
Rio

No be Rio Ferdinand o or probably check your auto correct before posting.

RIP TOSYN BUCKNOR
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by dangoteinlaw: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
False is so retarded he doesn't even know the right emojis for certain situations
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Don't know her don't care
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by dangoteinlaw: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
etibaba:
Though a period of mourning shouldn't be a time throwing blames but truth me told, i still don't know the level of sensitization we need in this country, cos it's just annoying that at this stage some people still ignore some sensitive things . Know your genotype and that of your partner in order to avoid situations like this, but you will hear rubbish like
"My case is different". It's high time we stop giving birth to time bombs.
or u hear tins like "na God dey give blood" religion has turned Nigerians to animals who can't figure tins out with their brains
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by etibaba(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
or u hear tins like "na God dey give blood" religion has turned Nigerians to animals who can't figure tins out with their brains
That's the biggest problem we have in this country.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why is everybody attacking seyi law today grin

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn by Pidginwhisper: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Mercy Johnson's Children Pictured Playing After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.