Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! (886 Views)

If U're Interested In Buying Samsung Silver Nano Window Ac. Price 20k / Izab Modem Usb For Sale If U're Interested Call Ola On 08027108320 / Izab Modem For Sale If U're Interested Call Ola On 08027108320 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! by segebee(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2006
hello people,
i placed an ad not too long ago on printing recharge cards
obviously naija guys thot it was too expensive
so instead of N1500, i've decided to reduce it to N1000 payable by recharge cards
i dont really need the money cos i gave it out free recentlyi just want you to value it and take action immediately

WHAT IS HE SAYIN?

Oh, if u didn't see the earlier post, i am giving away a manual on how to print various recharge cards(even waec,neco etc) from your bedroom!
Its 100% legal before you start thinking you've seen a 419 deal

i made a self explanatory book with free support and free ebooks like think and grow rich(secret of american millionaires) and am giving it to you for N1000
You can pay by sending the recharge card equivalent to 08022395878 and sending the mail you want it sent to.
i dont get the full N1000 but you'll value the info
Lastly, so you dont ask for more info; you can start with only N25,000(software and credit)
you'll need a computer and printer. the N25k is paid to a coy, which means you can always get your money back.
WHAT Else ARE YOU WAITING FOR?HURRY!!!
MAIL:segebee1@yahoo.co.uk for more

DELAY could be dangerous; offer closing soon! cool
Re: Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! by Oracle(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2006
Though, I'm not really interested, i must say you don't sound convincing.
Not trying to run you down I'm just being honest
Re: Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! by globalaid(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2006
why sending the payment as a recharge card, hmmmmmm wonder shall never end.
Re: Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! by naijacutee(f): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2006
HAHAHA, This is so funny!! "How to print recharge cards -- all you need is a computer and printer, FEE: RECHARGE CARD" hehehe grin Advertise on www.shitebay.com
Re: Its Only Because U're A Nairalander! by segebee(m): 5:55am On Oct 18, 2006
must say you guys are quie frank.
i chose recharge cards because its easier
but if you prefer bank account and the stress that goes with it then check
my bank account details @ my site: www.freewebs.com/segebee

NB: i also design sites

(1) (Reply)

Join Me on AGLOCO. This Is Real. / Study In Emu-cyprus / Buy Ebooks Titled "psychological Tactics" At A Give Away Prices #3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.