Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption (32196 Views)

Anthony Anwukah Is Sick; Hospitalized In US / Adamu & Anwukah In Cold War Over Sack Of JAMB, NUC, NECO, 14 Other CEOs / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by menshealth212: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
After four months of searching all Buhari could come up with are thieves and ex-convicts!!! How did we get here!!

The senate should do the needful and throw this fool and Amaechi to the trashcan
plssssss stop wailing, just take d petition to senate tomorrow, ex-convict was not arrested or sentence to jail one day, when did excess admission became a criminal act, or did d money not entered govt purse? Plssssss tell senate to tell anwukah to serve his jail term before he become ex-convict, and ameachi has not be convicted, try and get some common sense

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Caleboha(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS... THOUGHT TANOIDS CLAIMED S.R IS ALWAYS UNRELIABLE AND PRO BUHARI?
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by agabaI23(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Midolian, isn't it funny, how come all this investigation going on concerning PMB's ministerial nominee didn't happen when GEJ submitted his own ministerial list?

I guess then it was business as usual, now its petition and allegation flying everywhere over PMB's ministerial nominees, and some people will say they're waiting for APC change when the change is happening right under their nose.

I guess its because GEJ and his band of failures weren't the ones who initiated the change that's why they've blinded themselves to it. LMAO.

TonyeBarcanista, ECOTERRORS, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, Anonimi good evening. How una dey? grin
Are you trying to spin your principals gbagaun?

He spent 5 months after inauguration and 2 before because he wanted saints yet he could not give us the saints in a country of over 200 million with the finest professionals all over the world?
It is either he is clueless because 7 months is enough to get a saint and screen them or set out out-rightly to deceive us. He has shown the latter to be the case in many instances which earned him the name, babaonechance

He said he belongs to no one but he allowed Rochas to shove his convicted in law down his neck? ...can i go on?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is there no single clean person from south-east?[b][/b]
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Professor Onwuka son is married to Okorocha daughter that is why he nominated him. Okorocha and Professor Onwuka are birds of the same feather both corrupt[/size]
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by agabaI23(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eedrix:
Is there no single clean person from south-east?[b][/b]
Was he looking for a clean person?
He was looking for people who had been with him all along or people endorsed by his benefactors...
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by kuzee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
saint indeed

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
He should be dropped immediately. I want to read in the papers the SSA of the Pressindent of the NASS has sent a letter to the Senate withdrawing his name.
what did d man do, ex-convicts, from which prison he serve his jail term, so u still join wailers to wail

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by hansad: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I know most of B00HARI's ministerial nominees are CRIMINALS, I don't need to be told by this Propaganda outfit called Sahara reporters. undecided

Sahara reporters was exclusively established for zombies consumption.

Any body whose relationship with Rochas Okorocha lasted long must be an outlaw.
Anwukah remains with Okorocha since 2011 till today.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by chinyerea2: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Prof is father in law to Rochas 2nd daughter. He has finished privatising ndi Imo finish. I pray his plans fail in this.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by doctokwus: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
It's a shame indeed as an ardent supporter of PMB to see some of his nominees tainted by clear cases of corruption.
It should also be a source of great concern, from whichever angle one looks at it, that a govt we hold so dear, headed by a man some of us bliv is incorruptible will condone a situation where party members who have served in govt positions in the past, with documented allegations of corruption against them do not get an ordinary invite by d efcc , but members of d opposition are invited and in a typical Nigerian way of doing things are paraded before d media by d same efcc,yet we are sure we neither see a courtroom or get convicted.
Trust and bliv in a man cannot blind us to the fact that some things are not just right.
I particularly are familiar with this case of prof Anwukas dismissal then from IMSU and its either PMB really wants to ridicule the Imo people or he is not as circumspect in his choice of cabinet members as the noise that was made then that he was.
We refuse to allow d sacrifices made to see this change materialize be wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Mbediogu(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I know most of B00HARI's ministerial nominees are CRIMINALS, I don't need to be told by this Propaganda outfit called Sahara reporters. undecided

See him face like MORRIS MINOR car. Na Okorocha brother and partner be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by HzRF(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Damalex4luv:
See how Wailers don fun this thread, una go wail tire.
4years is too small to wail for PDP members and its supporters" Lai Mohammed 2015 tongue tongue tongue
One fool sight
Repeat 1 fool sighted

Location NL-sunday-postnumber 39116661

Preceeding with caution the foolery is quite huge
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by lookingfly: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by fabre4: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
GEJ: stealing is not corruption
GMB: Abacha is not corrupt
.: if Abacha is not corrupt then stealing is not corruption. Jonathan so intelligent that he even understands illiterates.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

when the story suit you and your wailing wailer party, sahara reporters is good, but if otherwise, sahara reporters is Tinubu or APC's apendage! shame on you wailing wailers!!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by HzRF(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Midolian, isn't it funny, how come all this investigation going on concerning PMB's ministerial nominee didn't happen when GEJ submitted his own ministerial list?

I guess then it was business as usual, now its petition and allegation flying everywhere over PMB's ministerial nominees, and some people will say they're waiting for APC change when the change is happening right under their nose.

I guess its because GEJ and his band of failures weren't the ones who initiated the change that's why they've blinded themselves to it. LMAO.

TonyeBarcanista, ECOTERRORS, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, Anonimi good evening. How una dey? grin

Another fool sighted

If ur brand of change is real and not fake

Why promise change den appoint corrupt pple

So in ur daft brain appointment of corrupt people which was greeted with corruption charges is change

Mcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by HzRF(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nellybii:

Unfortunately this is not far from the truth.
Men of integrity are indeed extremely rare in that zone. Cheats, dupes, fraudsters, liars all.
It is unfortunate that PMB has to choose one minister from each of the Biafra states
Dead brain
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by asha80(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
doctokwus:
It's a shame indeed as an ardent supporter of PMB to see some of his nominees tainted by clear cases of corruption.
It should also be a source of great concern, from whichever angle one looks at it, that a govt we hold so dear, headed by a man some of us bliv is incorruptible will condone a situation where party members who have served in govt positions in the past, with documented allegations of corruption against them do not get an ordinary invite by d efcc , but members of d opposition are invited and in a typical Nigerian way of doing things are paraded before d media by d same efcc,yet we are sure we neither see a courtroom or get convicted.
Trust and bliv in a man cannot blind us to the fact that some things are not just right.
I particularly are familiar with this case of prof Anwukas dismissal then from IMSU and its either PMB really wants to ridicule the Imo people or he is not as circumspect in his choice of cabinet members as the noise that was made then that he was.
We refuse to allow d sacrifices made to see this change materialize be wasted.
wonder why he dropped Festus who was in his transitional team fir anwuka
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by likila: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
habaa manaa,
buhari is a thief
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by joseph1832(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
HzRF:

Another fool sighted

If ur brand of change is real and not fake

Why promise change den appoint corrupt pple

So in ur daft brain appointment of corrupt people which was greeted with corruption charges is change

Mcheew
Another scallywag detected! In your mundane mind everyone on PMB's list is corrupt right?

Apart from a minute few that is 2 or 3 people who have corruption cases against them, the rest are also corrupt right?

Please learn to shove your inane comment up your ass because it reeks like miasma!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by sunnymaja(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Buari just wait to select lesser thieves. what we are hearing clearly indicates Nigeria are too corrupt. Except Buari wants to do everything alone, he can't get absolute saints. But we are shouting he should just appoint. Anyway, they will perform and be "cool" under Buari government. And that will be okay. If he decides to do away with the ministers list and appoints another set, we will also see petitions. Remember what we heard about Baba CAN president in South Africa "money in the plane saga" , so looking for the Saint may not allow us see any minister. Shikena.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Chigold101(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Meaning that the petition is dead on Arrival!
I want to ask you a private question... I want to inbox u or you inbox me at kodinaks@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Smooth51(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
The change is really here

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chigold101:
I want to ask you a private question... I want to inbox u or you inbox me at kodinaks@gmail.com
Inbox me as well
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by doctokwus: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
asha80:
wonder why he dropped Festus who was in his transitional team fir anwuka
That was someone I was convinced wud give the PMB govt a renewed, trusted Ibo face.A honest Ibo man,technocrat,unsoiled by the wanton embezzlement characteriistic of almost all Igbo and indeed all political appointees of the 16years of the pdp govt.But alas, here comes a former indicted fellow to spoil an already disappointing bunch of appointees.
Its honestly possible that many of these appointees wud do a good job, but a big prank on which this govt rose to power, anti corruption,wud be in serious jeopardy with d likes of Anwukah, ALhassan from Taraba, Adeosun from Pun, etc. It's a cause for serious concern.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Chigold101(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

Inbox me as well
lolzzzzz...
I wouldn't know what to tell u is I inbox u
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by ExInferis(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Baba had no choice, for there isn't a single honest man in igboe land.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by kamez(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
prof anwukah was vc of imsu when I gained admission into the Skul.

he retired when I was still in my 2nd yr and I heard some really alarming allegations about him after he left imsu.

he is an APC man so I'm not surprised he made the list..

anyway be tried for us in imsu sha.. at least he built solid science lab for us
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by CzarChris(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2015
And rochas nominated his daughter's father-in-law for the ministerial postion of Imo State's slot.

Okay, now for those doubting thomases, it's now clear to you all that when I say that Rochas is running Imo State like the Imo masses are his slaves, while he and his family are the liege Lords of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2015
CzarChris:
And rochas nominated his daughter's father-in-law for the ministerial postion of Imo State's slot.

Okay, now for those doubting thomases, it's now clear to you all that when I say that Rochas is running Imo State like the Imo masses are his slaves, while he and his family are the liege Lords of the state.
Imo masses are Okorocha slaves,is it today they you just found out ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.