Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 (17299 Views)

Former Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 In FMC, Owo / Former Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Is Dead / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by kolexy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
dyn1800:
RIP. ..... But which administration cos I never heard of a minister with such name

He was SSG during Akhigbe's tenure as Military Governor of old Ondo State. He was made Minister during Abdulsalam/Akhigbe regime. RIP Sir.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by menshealth212: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lakayanah:
Rip, we thank God for a life well spent hope he didn't steal government money too much a little is permitted but too much will cause the government officials kasala in hell

Olotu, tebra? Happy Sunday.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Arizonaguy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Sorry, when was he a minister?
May his soul rest in peace!
are u an enemy to google?
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
One of d worst education ministers. D reason education sector is lying commatose today. RIP sir.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ajoskele(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ProfDumbledor:
One of d worst education ministers. D reason education sector is lying commatose today. RIP sir.
How many years was he in the ministry of education?
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ajoskele(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
The brain behind Mimiko's emergence before their friendship collapsed..Former Labour Party chair. Let's see if "Iroko" would give him a state recognition. RIP baba.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Taken to the land of no return. You are alone now

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Pidggin(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eya, RIP Sir
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by malonephill(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by malonephill(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
ajoskele:
The brain behind Mimiko's emergence before their friendship collapsed..Former Labour Party chair. Let's see if "Iroko" would give him a state recognition. RIP baba.
what do you expect from a heartless man like mimiko who treat his wife like a slave and a punching bag, so you think chief olaiya mean anything to him?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ajoskele(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
malonephill:
what do you expect from a heartless man like mimiko who treat his wife like a slave and a punching bag, so you think chief olaiya mean anything to him?
Six people, together with Mimiko and his younger Professor brother(the erstwhile VC of AAUA) founded and funded the then Labour Party. He is left with only his brother now. It's either he left them or they left him.
Dr Olaiya Oni hoped Iroko would turn a new leaf and waited till recently before he finally left.
Ondo State will be delivered soon!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by GreatEngineer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Administration of many death don't know why so many death since Buhari took over power, does the change come with many death?
Just asking.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by malonephill(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
ajoskele:
Six people, together with Mimiko and his younger Professor brother(the erstwhile VC of AAUA) founded and funded the then Labour Party. He is left with only his brother now. It's either he left them or they left him.
Dr Olaiya Oni hoped Iroko would turn a new leaf and waited till recently before he finally left.
Ondo State will be delivered soon!!
certainly! I don't blame mimiko, But I doubt if ondo people have learnt lesson atall, it beat my imagination that people would fall for mimiko in the past assembly election just for 1k with the hardship they being through in his second term, I didn't see anything he did during the first term tho apart from the painting, don't be surprised when you see "iroko" candidate emerge has next governor then you know these people are still dull, I pray their delivered

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by 9japatroit(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
kennyman2000:
Rest in peace..

Hope u already told ur family where u kept the looted funds if u stole any, cos buhari is coming for the funds as baba is for everybody and for nobody which implies, he's not for the dead but for their families..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
what kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Exmay(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
RIP Baba Olaiya...

I met him last year while serving in his Village (Ise - Akoko)... had lots of chat with him on past and current affairs....

RIP.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by sunntrost(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2015
dyn1800:
RIP. ..... But which administration cos I never heard of a minister with such name

Abdulsalam Abubakar regime.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by segzyj(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin be eyaaaah?74 no do?

The Man was very instrumental to the emergence of Mimiko as Gov. In Ondo state..... But things fall apart between the duo later
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by deflover(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
they steal and can not take the money to the grave to bribe devil grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ajoskele(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
malonephill:
certainly! I don't blame mimiko, But I doubt if ondo people have learnt lesson atall, it beat my imagination that people would fall for mimiko in the past assembly election just for 1k with the hardship they being through in his second term, I didn't see anything he did during the first term tho apart from the painting, don't be surprised when you see "iroko" candidate emerge has next governor then you know these people are still dull, I pray their delivered
We are not dull, sir. We only have more poor and gullible people around us. We won't relent until our voice is heard!
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2015
R. I. P to all the enemies of the masses.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by dyn1800: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks for the info
sunntrost:

Abdulsalam Abubakar regime.
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sir.. please answer this when you meet your maker.. did you contribute a lasting legacy to the Education System in Nigeria or not? RIP
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by malonephill(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
ajoskele:
We are not dull, bro. We only have more poor and gullible people around us. We won't relent until our voice is heard!
apology to the bolded! Beside I am also from ondo state, akoko, ikare to be precise! Let's just hope things change however, I still dont which apc take the next governor pdp does for me...
Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by ajoskele(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
malonephill:
apology to the bolded! Beside I am also from ondo state, akoko, ikare to be precise! Let's just hope things change however, I still dont which apc take the next governor pdp does for me...
I'm from Oyin-Akoko and I live in Akure.. All hope is lost. We must come out from our dens and do the needful.

Meanwhile, Robert Ajayi Boroffice is OUR choice. Enough of deceits from "Iroko"!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 by jerecrown(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
If he pleases God his soul shd rest in peace but if nt he shd burn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Reunites Hit And Run Accident Victim With Her Family (photos) / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / BREAKING: INEC Budget: N/assembly Rejects N189bn, Insists On N143bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.