Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (93021 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by leGeExus(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2015
bigtimi:
Written by Timilehin Bello (BigTimi)

Junior don grow! Eyin oluwa logo! (Praise The Lord). Korede Bello does not need to yarn us 'as e dey go' and how the hustle began. These four photos I'm about to reveal to you my beautiful reader says it all.

By the way, Have you listened to Somebody Great by Korede Bello ft. Asa? If Yes, the lyrics tell the story!

Don't slam me for this bro if you end up reading this, I just had to re-echo the story. LOL!

Photo 1 - Korede Rocking That X-mas Glass

In this picture he could have been posing like E Jan La (D'banj). Heheheheh!

Photo 2 - Remember When Those Big Hand band Was Reigning?

In that photo, Korede was pictured alongside Weird MC - Sorry I had to cut her out. This post is about Korede and I don't ... Okay... NEXT!

Photo 3 - When Korede Tried To Pose Like James Bond

Please can somebody tell me if Korede is not fit to play the role of James Bond with this Action Filled Look. C'mon, dude nailed the look. Black Jacket, Blue Shirt and that glass again... LOL!

And this last photo will make you shout GODWIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!... Next.. Next..LOL Calm down.

Photo 4 - I will title this E Yin Oluwa Logo! meaning 'Praise The Lord'.. Halleluyah

Please Just comment.. GODWIN! Also listen to Somebody Great and you would understand How God won and still winning till Korede becomes somebody greeeeaaaaat!

Source: http://www.bigtimi.com/4-photos-of-korede-bello-that-will-make-you-shout-godwin/
Stop the blabbing man,theres nothin so special about those pics ok nothing secial i repeat,change is constact.Beside He's looking cool in thoose pics so what?
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by leGeExus(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
He's not looking bad at all.. Evolution my dear, You don't expect him to still look the same, Change is Konstant even to None living thing! Op, why exaggerating
I wonder oo.the OP is jus trying to gain attention.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pamcode(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2015
My broda Godwin truely.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pamcode(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2015
he looks like a guy that acted in 'Wetin dey' in that 2nd pic.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by delectablegyal(f): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
He's not looking bad at all.. Evolution my dear, You don't expect him to still look the same, Change is Konstant even to None living thing! Op, why exaggerating

the i.diot is crushing on him.

S.tupid girl. she will cum here and rant bt when she sees him performing at shws, she will be screaming "i luv u, come gv me a kiss"

in olamide's voice "awon smellos"
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pbs4real(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

the i.diot is crushing on him.

S.tupid girl. she will cum here and rant bt when she sees him performing at shws, she will be screaming "i luv u, come gv me a kiss"

in olamide's voice "awon smellos"
smellos ba wo undecided
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by ecotwins: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
SEE THE THEIF_MAN NUMBER WEY WAN SCAM PEOPLE: 08063244919... You will basically send free recharge card to the dumb poo wannabe yahoo boy! MTN is not in any kind of trouble yeye crook!

djzenet:
MTN IS IN TROUBLE AGAIN!!! An MTN staff shared dis trick with us & i am going to teach u for free!! some people think this not real but I have been using this new MTN tweak for about 2weeks now…. i have #6,600 on my account balance with 6GB data. All you need to do is: Step (1.) Buy a recharge card of =N=200 and above, (2.) send the serial number of the recharge card * 00397 * Card pin * 131 to m.t.n IDTF number 0092348063244919. For example; 1212121212121212 * 00397 * 2342-7741-7990 * 131. Text to 0092348063244919 you will receive a text shortly saying "error" don't mind them! recharge your line immediately you get the text.... and it will be =N=2000! NOTE:if u use -N-400 airtime, u'l get -N-4000 and (5GB), -N-750 and you'l get -N-6200 with (9GB). Hurry before they block it!!! Its just like MtnMagic Sim
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Gaucho(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
True,thunder fire poverty!!! I will buy a house in Nicon Town IJN,amen!!!!!!
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pandorer(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2015
chai!!! omo i get hope oooo.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nickymezor(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Lolz...Greater him nw.... God has always bin winning.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by sage2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
God punish all d pple wey say i no go make am!!!i must build a mansion next year by God grace!!!AMEN

Why do you always have this feeling that there have got to be someone who don't want you to make it? Don't those people have issues of their own to worry about? By the way, what are you into that you want to build a mansion by next year? Becuase I know that money don't grow on trees. Okay, I almost forgot that we are in the "hammer" generation.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
sage2:

Why do you always have this feeling that there have got to be someone who don't want you to make it? Don't those people have issues of their own to worry about? By the way, what are you into that you want to build a mansion by next year? Becuase I know that money don't grow on trees. Okay, I almost forgot that we are in the "hammer" generation.
lol,i am into oil&gas!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by olojuede01: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

You need Deliverance!

Oya come do am for me na tongue tongue
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by macklef(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
So, how did his black lips become very frosh now
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by michphenomena(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Millz404:
Ok!... Av seen all d pics and i didn't shout "Godwin".... Kill urself
...But u don shout am already!
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Ultimate001: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
This is myself and the GODWIN crooner grin tongue

3 Years Ago!!!
where una meet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by AINATOLULOPE: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Ultimate001:

where una meet?
He's an old friend
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by SurefireAsoOke: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
I follow shout #GODWIN.
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Ultimate001: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
AINATOLULOPE:

He's an old friend
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by joeybankz: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Korede Bello in school mess, lecturere vows to resign if he joins others to write the exam later this year, wickedness sha
http://www.prestnaija.com/korede-bello-s-academic-problem-is-getting-messier/
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Sambaby7640: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
mascot87:
I am getting close to making my first million. I will soon be sharing my surulere pix soon. Watchout cool
How far na. You don get the millions now? I hope you've achieved that dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.