Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast (14446 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / How Director Of Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested And Tortured By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Have anyone noticed that those happy about this event are Yorubas cool

you are absolutely correct,they can't do without the Igbos grin grin the fear of them remaining with hausas in one nigeria is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
grin grin grin

He would learn to stand "erectile posture" whenever the national anthem is being recited.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Tsmooth1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
When he dies, I'm sure ojukwu will welcome him in paradise, but we are going to make sure many people fall in this zoo.
Ozaoekpe = Oreokpe(Ori re o pe)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by laudate: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
MisterLongman:
I thought he was a superhuman. How come he still in detention since wednesday despite all the supernatural powers.....

What chukwu okike abiama waiting for?

Hey, stop it! Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain! shocked shocked The Most High God Chukwu Okike Abiama, who is the great Creator and Provider, is watching all those clowns who have been hiding behind His name to perpetrate treason. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Xb4Real: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
I weep for the future of this zoo that calls itself a nation. I hv always been a silent reader on this forum, studying the mentality of this generation. Maybe because this is a public forum, that's why every animal thinks it can just jump out from de bush and comment whatever rubbish that rings into its mind. But it's cool anyway, it helps me understand the generation I found myself. I weep for this country. Let something happen to that Nnamdi, or DSS or whatever organisation hold him further for a while, then u guys will see the true colour of the Biafrans. The British helped you in the civil war and the Biafrans were helpless, maybe you are expecting a repeat of it. This time you will meet a shocker. As for the Yorubas, I weep for those fools. They have no direction in life and are ready to remain eternal slaves to the Hausa-Fulanis. Little wonder dey envy the Igbos. If you guys really want this country to exist till next year, hurry up and release that guy with strong apologies. Otherwise ......... I'm sure no one expects me to complete that statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by ba7man(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
M3Guy:
you are absolutely correct,they can't do without the Igbos grin grin the fear of them remaining with hausas in one nigeria is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
We're laughing at the way you guys boast and end up making f00ls of yourselves.

We flood your threads to laugh online............... but in reality, it's you guys that can't do without us......... that's why you flood our lands and we don't visit yours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by tonytony208(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Jamestb:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra and the director of radio Biafra is reported bin tortured in the hand of the DSS . the leader who was detained on Wednesday #lastweek have refused eating ... live broadcast @biafra radio .

his bin tortured with the full knowledge of the FG. IPOB member made it open in a live broadcast now that they will not accept director if he comes back different. any attempt to inject him or place him on a drugs that will change him is trying to put a war. @live radio biafra

Flaaaathead OSU is seeking for pity. You will have none. We won't give you any. You are on your own. I dare you to release your lie lie IPOB army and rescue your scammer KANU from DSS prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by tonytony208(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2015
DukeNija:

Only God knows where Obafemi Awolowo who committed suicide will spend his eternity.

You have been defeated on the scammer kanu issue, you now want to turn to awolowo abi? Na your slowpoke papa give am poison to commit suicide?

Don't derail the thread. Go and save your scammer and god, KANU. He is waiting for you at DSS office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Fash20: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Xb4Real:
I weep for the future of this zoo that call themselves a nation. I hv always been a silent reader on this following, studying the mentality of this generation. Maybe because ththis a public forum, that's why every animal thinks it can just jump out from de bush and comment whatever rubbish that rings into its mind. But it's cool anyway, it helps me to understand the generation I found myself. I weep for this country. Let something happen to that Nnamdi, or DSS or whatever organisation hold him further for a while, then u guys will see the true colour of the Biafrans. The British helped you in the civil war and the Biafrans were helpless, maybe you are expecting a repeat of it. This type you will meet a shocker. As for the Yorubas, I weep for those fools. They have no direction in life and are ready to remain eternal slaves to the Hausa Fulanis. Little wonder dey envy the Igbos. If you guys really want this country to exist to next year, hurry up and release that guy with strong apologies. Otherwise ......... I'm sure no one expects me to complete that statement.
what can you people do sef. Don't forget that your people live in the north and west try any sh!t and see how your people will be fuckedd. nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
We're laughing at the way you guys boast and end up making f00ls of yourselves.

We flood your threads to laugh online............... but in reality, it's you guys that can't do without us......... that's why you flood our lands and we don't visit yours.
grin grin nobody is boasting.the thing is dat,“blue blood" runs through an igbo man/woman veins. that's is why dey can challenge u even in ur house wen u misbehave,(oba akiolu/deji akure)..lolz, look at what is happening in the entire SW,u guys keep wailing abt dem disrespecting and not respecting bla bla bla grin (I don't know what dat even means).About yorubas not moving to the east? lol how can u move down to the east wen the igbos in South west are beating and disrespecting you in your on land.grin grin ba7man u won't survive in the east Cos the competition der na Die cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by ba7man(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2015
M3Guy:
grin grin nobody is boasting.the thing is dat,“blue blood" runs through an igbo man/woman veins. that's is why dey can challenge u even in ur house wen u misbehave,(oba akiolu/deji akure)..lolz, look at what is happening in the entire SW,u guys keep wailing abt dem disrespecting and not respecting bla bla bla grin (I don't know what dat even means).About yorubas not moving to the east? lol how can u move down to the east wen the igbos in South west are beating and disrespecting you in your on land.grin grin ba7man u won't survive in the east Cos the competition der na Die cheesy cheesy
Thats How they got flogged in Akure. undecided

I've got Igbo friends...... lots of them and they don't reason the way a lot do on this forum.

Maybe because the know the value of a cosmopolitan environment.......... not these myopic, shallow minded, crass ones that make noise here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by tonytony208(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2015
M3Guy:

Last time I checked, it was not you that beat us; we were the ones who beat you. We flogged you and removed your useless crown from your flatron OSU head and stopped you from having eze in akure. Flatron, you are the loser here.

Go and rescue your scammer kanu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
Thats How they got flogged in Akure. undecided

it was an ambush,200 touts attacking one person in the palace?grin grin dats cowardice grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Last time I checked, it was not you that beat us; we were the ones who beat you. We flogged you and removed your useless crown from your flatron OSU head and stopped you from having eze in akure. Flatron, you are the loser here.

Go and rescue your scammer kanu.
grin grin take it easy b4 u get heart attack...
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by tonytony208(m): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2015
M3Guy:
grin grin take it easy b4 u get heart attack...

It looks like this flatron has nothing to say anymore. The eeediot is defeated.

Go and rescue your scammer with your lie lie army and stop making useless empty noise here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by franconian: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Xb4Real:
I weep for the future of this zoo that call themselves a nation. I hv always been a silent reader on this following, studying the mentality of this generation. Maybe because ththis a public forum, that's why every animal thinks it can just jump out from de bush and comment whatever rubbish that rings into its mind. But it's cool anyway, it helps me to understand the generation I found myself. I weep for this country. Let something happen to that Nnamdi, or DSS or whatever organisation hold him further for a while, then u guys will see the true colour of the Biafrans. The British helped you in the civil war and the Biafrans were helpless, maybe you are expecting a repeat of it. This type you will meet a shocker. As for the Yorubas, I weep for those fools. They have no direction in life and are ready to remain eternal slaves to the Hausa Fulanis. Little wonder dey envy the Igbos. If you guys really want this country to exist to next year, hurry up and release that guy with strong apologies. Otherwise ......... I'm sure no one expects me to complete that statement.

Otherwise you guys will pick up riffles and declare yourselves independent. Then the Nigeria forces will invade your homes, killing and maiming your "compatriots", turning your cities to war fronts and destroying every legacy you've managed to build since the last time Ojukwu led millions to their early deaths ("graves" will be inappropriate here cos many were not buried...the vultures did the needful).

For sure you will defend yourselves, but definitely within your region, it will continue till you get too weak and hungry to fight. And just like Ojukwu, you will then realize that the Englishman made no mistake when he separated "murder" from "suicide" even though they both render one lifeless.

Then the few wealthy ones among you will run abroad (just like Ojukwu did) leaving you to face annihilation while the Nigerian forces diligently send you to the "world beyond" where you will need no fight before you get your Biafra...but only without a sun to rise!

And the few lucky ones still alive, will beg to be reinstated to save their sorry lives.

I suggest you take actions now, Kanu has been in hunger since Wednesday last week.

Bonne chance mon ami!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

It looks like this flatron has nothing to say anymore. The eeediot is defeated.

Go and rescue your scammer with your lie lie army and stop making useless empty noise here.
defeated indeed grin grin e-warrior u win...oya run to mama
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by tonytony208(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2015
M3Guy:
defeated indeed grin grin e-warrior u win...oya run to mama

Go and rescue your scammer and prove to the world that you are not ordinary empty and useless boaster.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by ba7man(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2015
M3Guy:
it was an ambush,200 touts attacking one person in the palace?grin grin dats cowardice grin
And You believed it was 200.

Well, sometimes when a person is heavily dealt with, they tend not to be able to comprehend what happened.......... one man will beat you up and you'll believe it was 20 men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by IGBOSON1: 1:28am On Oct 19, 2015
franconian:

Otherwise you guys will pick up riffles and declare yourselves independent. Then the Nigeria forces will invade your homes, killing and maiming your "compatriots", turning your cities to war fronts and destroying every legacy you've managed to build since the last time Ojukwu led millions to their early deaths ("graves" will be inappropriate here cos many were not buried...the vultures did the needful).

For sure you will defend yourselves, but definitely within your region, it will continue till you get too weak and hungry to fight. And just like Ojukwu, you will then realize that the Englishman made no mistake when he separated "murder" from "suicide" even though they both render one lifeless.

Then the few wealthy ones among you will run abroad (just like Ojukwu did) leaving you to face annihilation while the Nigerian forces diligently send you to the world beyond where you will need no fight before you get your Biafra...but only without a sun to rise!

And the few lucky ones still alive, will beg to be reinstated to save their sorry lives.

I suggest you take actions now, Kanu has been in hunger since Wednesday last week.

Bonne chance mon ami!

^^^This your cocky attitude is quite amusing! You're sitting there typing this cra/p under the misguided belief that the dynamics at play 1967-70 are the very same ones that exist today!

What's your ethnicity by the way?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by 4stylz: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
When he dies, I'm sure ojukwu will welcome him in paradise, but we are going to make sure many people fall in this zoo.

Where re u even from this man
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by wolzzz(m): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2015
nassoooooo
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by scholes0(m): 4:28am On Oct 19, 2015
franconian:

Then the few wealthy ones among you will run abroad (just like Ojukwu did) leaving you to face annihilation while the Nigerian forces diligently send you to the "world beyond" where you will need no fight before you get your Biafra...but only without a sun to rise!

Bonne chance mon ami!

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Emilokoiyawon: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2015
cool I didn't have a problem with Kanu UNTIL he started insulting and threatening non-Igbos. Now, I don't care if he gets a bullet in the head. He is a nuisance and an agent of confusion. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Ewu Gambia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Emilokoiyawon: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

cool Why are you surprised? If someone declares himself an unapologetic enemy of the Yorubas (threatening to shed their blood) why won't the Yorubas rejoice when he is captured like an animal? Do you think Yorubas don't know about radio Biafra? Kanu could have even gotten tons of support from non-Igbos if he had eschewed terrorist language and stupid talk. See his life now. IF YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE ENEMIES THEY WILL REJOICE IN YOUR DOWN FALL.
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Emilokoiyawon: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Xb4Real:
I weep for the future of this zoo that calls itself a nation. I hv always been a silent reader on this forum, studying the mentality of this generation. Maybe because this is a public forum, that's why every animal thinks it can just jump out from de bush and comment whatever rubbish that rings into its mind. But it's cool anyway, it helps me understand the generation I found myself. I weep for this country. Let something happen to that Nnamdi, or DSS or whatever organisation hold him further for a while, then u guys will see the true colour of the Biafrans. The British helped you in the civil war and the Biafrans were helpless, maybe you are expecting a repeat of it. This time you will meet a shocker. As for the Yorubas, I weep for those fools. They have no direction in life and are ready to remain eternal slaves to the Hausa-Fulanis. Little wonder dey envy the Igbos. If you guys really want this country to exist till next year, hurry up and release that guy with strong apologies. Otherwise ......... I'm sure no one expects me to complete that statement.

cool Biko, please and please. We want you to start the war (like YOU did the last time) so that WE can finish it for you (like WE did the last time).
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Emilokoiyawon: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This your cocky attitude is quite amusing! You're sitting there typing this cra/p under the misguided belief that the dynamics at play 1967-70 are the very same ones that exist today!

What's your ethnicity by the way?

cool Don't mind him. He is a smart guy. And as a smart guy he knows that history repeats itself all too often. What are you yeeboos waiting for? pick up your guns and start shooting and lets see what will happen abi no be so?
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by idu1(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
angiography:

Funny

Yet so true...He wld then turn over his radio station to an emblem of patriotism. Oh my...
Are you x-ray technician?
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
u mean the cowardly ojukwu? The greatest coward known to man kind...
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by ThisMeansWAR: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

yeah .. I was happy hoping the Igbo s will finally develop some balls to take the Biafra they wanted ... But then, the ranting still continues on the internet ... Flathe.ad no wan die but wan go heaven ... Coward tribe of the Jew cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by Pangea: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
jaxxy:
FG might end up making this man d Mandela of the East! Hmmm

I thought Jonathan was the Mandela of the east?
Re: Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast by oluwaisaac(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2015
''It is praiseworthy to be brave and courageous; but sometimes, it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of the coward to point at the ruins that used to be the house of the brave.''
Prof. Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC / FG Urged To Stop Paying Niger-Delta Governors 13% Derivation / March 9: Steer clear of Niger Delta - PDP cautious Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.