Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios (6127 Views)

Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
ollah1:

Now you see whos holding the crown despite it been on older OS version and rendering on QHD. If iPhone 6s plus was added, it would have lagged behind iPhone 6s.
Gosh, what are you saying? Read what you said again, and pick one sense in it?

Did I say the iphone out perfomrs ALL android flagship? Or I said MOST including LG G4

Which one is iphone 6s plus again? It would still out perform all LG phones put together! That's the point.

You are just a silly android fan who will never agree the iphone is a great phone and way better than most andriod flagship phones
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

Again, apple updates don't make their phone problematic, you've never expirenced it, cos uve not used 1! Apple would always push updates to fix issues and would no make an os that can run smoothly or the old models! This is the diffrence btw android and ios! Stop using andriod sense to judge iphone cos on the other hand its new updates that brings more problems to older andriod phones, this this is the reason oem never update flagships older than two years, andd also because of the nature of android os, and modification, time and resourecs that they lack! This is why apple is the best phone maker, even if they don't make they make the best phone. The best phone to me is s6, and samsung is one of those companies begining to think like apple, this is also why they ditch sd card slot and removeable battreies on their latest phones.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been writing rubbish and u keep writing it.
How do you know i have never owned an iPhone?
How many versions of iOS8 did Apple release?
Why did they release so many versions of it if it was really stable?

Apple updates their old phones, yes no doubt and nobody is denying that. But what happens to their older phones, it becomes unstable thanks to their mediocre hardwares. Head over to macrumours, imore, theverge and see how people complained of their phones lagging on the new update. A friend that uses iPhone 6 updated to iOS 9 and his phone became unstable, lost all his bbm contacts et al.

Sammy isn't thinking like Apple, the exclusion of sd card was the processor used in it. Exynos 7420 has an unbuilt UFS 2.0 which can't co exist with sd card hence its removal. Regarding battery, the design language of phones answers that but sammy added some more goodies, like fast charge, wireless charge et al.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

Gosh, what are you saying? Read what you said again, and pick one sense in it?

Did I say the iphone out perfomrs ALL android flagship? Or I said MOST including LG G4

Which one is iphone 6s plus again? It would still out perform all LG phones put together! That's the point.

You are just a silly android fan who will never agree the iphone is a great phone and way better than most andriod flagship phones

You know nothing about benchmarks. If you know a little about it then you would know that screen resolution matters alot. I made mention of iPhone 6s plus cos its got 1080p while 6s has 720/750p. Benchmarks would always favour it from the lowest hence G4 lagging way behind.

S6 edge has got the same QHD but its advantage is it been AMOLED

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Get a BlackBerry and save yourself this headache. Security first, then all other things follow.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

From the way you're talking, uve not even used an iphone before. Everything you are saying, someone told you, or you just heard.

How. Can you say iphone data comsumption is r times andriod own?? Even the most die hard android fan knows that android consumes data 22 times than ios!!!

You don't even know what you're saying by calling itunes app store 'playstore', then you went futher to say 'you can't find the latest things there'. I swear you funny pass seyilaw
Cos even Google own 'hangouts app' got updates on iphone first weeks before android.

Just agree, you are a hutsling human who can't afford to buy data to download your apps or even legally pay for the apps on app store as a resposible person, and not steal them from the net as a thief, or even pay for abulm via itunes as a good citizen, and not download them free via websites as a criminal.
Talk about your self, and not nigerians! Cos truly the 90% of nigerians you are talking about wants to buy an iphone, but can't afford it!

And sharing via bluetooth to other phones makes the iphone prone to malware, its like have raw sex with a stranger, it makes you prone to hiv.

Apart from that, xenda is on ios.
Thank.

Truth is most people can't afford it, they just use all these to cover up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
AdmiralDru:
Get a BlackBerry and save yourself this headache. Security first, then all other things follow.

You can say that again when the so called priv by blackberry would unveil next week on android os

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by great664(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

In your words, a pure breed full blooded nigerian man is poor?
Nope l, he do the following;

1. Twerk his phone to suit himself instead of being stalk in one interface

2. Surf the internet freely or pay little and download unlimited (SS guys I hail o)

3.Buy not too cost phones in case of lost and theft won't feel it more.

4. Share files like music, videos, photos and others easily with friends and family on the go.

6. Never buy music or games which can be transfer easily with flashare or Bluetooth any time and any day and on any device except IOS

7. Should I continue

#TeamAndroid

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Supermiy: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Issakaba! ....android this iPhone that... una nor dy tire!...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Supermiy: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
AdmiralDru:

Truth is most people can't afford it, they just use all these to cover up.
this is the most brainless post I've come across today...person why buy Nexus 5 can't afford iphone 6..everyone is not so short of nucleus like you are!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Supermiy: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

Again, apple updates don't make their phone problematic, you've never expirenced it, cos uve not used 1! Apple would always push updates to fix issues and would no make an os that can run smoothly or the old models! This is the diffrence btw android and ios! Stop using andriod sense to judge iphone cos on the other hand its new updates that brings more problems to older andriod phones, this this is the reason oem never update flagships older than two years, andd also because of the nature of android os, and modification, time and resourecs that they lack! This is why apple is the best phone maker, even if they don't make they make the best phone. The best phone to me is s6, and samsung is one of those companies begining to think like apple, this is also why they ditch sd card slot and removeable battreies on their latest phones.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trying to push your idea into other people's head...you'd need telekinesis power for that sire...smh! apple kor mango ni

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
this is the most brainless post I've come across today...person why buy Nexus 5 can't afford iphone 6..everyone is not so short of nucleus like you are!

https:///lg-nexus-5-16gb.html

Thats Nexus 5 price up there. You should know how much an iPhone cost.
By the way, you don't have to throw insults. I don't know you neither do you know me.
tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by sats: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
op, GIyerte your points for ios are the same old lame points, thank God for android, i can get cheap data, tweaking thingz, na so, can ios give u cheap data?
no
so goes all your ios points to the drain

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Funny comments
Most of your points are lame and outdated
Even though I'm using an IPhone 6 I love IOS.
If I'm coming back to Android it must be a nexus device
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Supermiy: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
AdmiralDru:

https:///lg-nexus-5-16gb.html

Thats Nexus 5 price up there. You should know how much an iPhone cost.
By the way, you don't have to throw insults. I don't know you neither do you know me.
tongue
you Just Dy Talk..Ma Nigga..Take Shepe!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
ollah1:

You have been writing rubbish and u keep writing it.
How do you know i have never owned an iPhone?
How many versions of iOS8 did Apple release?
Why did they release so many versions of it if it was really stable?

Apple updates their old phones, yes no doubt and nobody is denying that. But what happens to their older phones, it becomes unstable thanks to their mediocre hardwares. Head over to macrumours, imore, theverge and see how people complained of their phones lagging on the new update. A friend that uses iPhone 6 updated to iOS 9 and his phone became unstable, lost all his bbm contacts et al.

Sammy isn't thinking like Apple, the exclusion of sd card was the processor used in it. Exynos 7420 has an unbuilt UFS 2.0 which can't co exist with sd card hence its removal. Regarding battery, the design language of phones answers that but sammy added some more goodies, like fast charge, wireless charge et al.

Again I say to you, new updates don't and never make older phones less productive, they release minor updates to fix little issues that arise like one or two stuffs not working, but weather it lags or not, at least commend them for NO OTHER COMPANY has been able to achieve this feet.

As for the samsung stuff, read this
www.phonearena.com/news/Samsungs-gambit-Is-dropping-features-and-being-more-like-Apple-really-that-good-of-an-idea_id72686
This was one of my best ever articles, it was as if I was the one that wrote, every word the write wrote just spoke my mind.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

Again I say to you, new updates don't and never make older phones less productive, they release minor updates to fix little issues that arise like one or two stuffs not working, but weather it lags or not, at least commend them for NO OTHER COMPANY has been able to achieve this feet.

As for the samsung stuff, read this
www.phonearena.com/news/Samsungs-gambit-Is-dropping-features-and-being-more-like-Apple-really-that-good-of-an-idea_id72686
This was one of my best ever articles, it was as if I was the one that wrote, every word the write wrote just spoke my mind.

Quit praising apple like it's the best thing since slice bread and butter. When I have the time, I will give the links for isites where people complained about their phones lagging after updates. You are shouting no phone has ever done what, updating

So updating is innovational to you right? If no company does that often, what would you say about blackberry? U know nothing, Android is an open source project and OEMS got their skins which is part of what wouldnt allow them to update beyond a certain time.

So you want me to believe what phonearena said. A site that is very biased and favours apple like anything. Go ahead and read more on Exynos 7420 and UFS 2.0. Wtf, is Samsung being apple like? Let's also say apple is being Samsung like cos they realised big screen phones and they included multi window in ios 9
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
ameer2:

Dude.u seem pained.D truth is bitter,isnt it?? Well.lemme clarify som tins

Im a fan big fan of fones so i cn spend my last kobo to buy d latest fone in town.Currently m using galaxy s6 so dnt tink m a broke ass nigga.

1.i used iphone 5s 4 2 weeks..guess wat,i sold it off..i got an ipad 2 gift i sold it off without even using it
okay

Secondly,i interchanged appstore 4 playstore so dat android users wil undatand wat i mean.
okay

Thirdly,are you trying to say i o s appstore has more stuffs dan google?
Yes!!!!!

4.Why shld i download applications musics n videos wit money yle i cn get them free of charge on d the internet wit my android
Because they are ment to be PAID for, the apps where not made free neither did the artist record his songs free! Let me ask you a question, would you like if you manufacture something like pencil, and we just come and pick them up from the factory free? This naija mentality is so in you ehn, if you dere download songs from the internet free in the states and you are caught, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!!! Its only nigeria songs and albums you would always find free to download online cos we don't have law in this country, even yankee albums you find free to download, it would be on nigeria sites, if you doubt me looks for south african rapper "solo" album called "Dreams.A.plenty" free to download online and give me a link cos even in SA here, they don't download music free!, you are such a heartless and proud thief! Do you think that its apple that is taking the money? An app developer would spend his time, money and resource to build an app, and add a price, and you dare download it free via the net or collect it from someone, are you not stealing from the developer, I swear if it was my app or song you downloaded free and you come here to make mouth to me I won't even reply you before suing you to court to pay for every dime you've downloaded free on your phone.

5.Wat if u want to collect a very important file frm an android,windows,java or a symbian fone or even an anonymous laptop where theres no internet connection to download itunes.How ll u go abt it?
security is still a priority to apple no matter how important the file if, what of if your phone dies, when you wanted to collect the so called important file?

6.Regarding d xender.i.o.s xender cn onli send or rcve files btw i.o.s devices which to me is insignificant jst bkos of malwares
xender collects from android!

Lastly...lets compare d best android fone n d bst i.o.s fone...Google iphone 6 vs galaxy s6.Google will give u d bst ansa.
SMH! I like s6 edge tho

Guy blve me,if today apple will use android operating system ill go 4 apple devices cos i love their design bt apples operating system is poo n a No no 4 me.
lie lie, infact if I start my own phone company, o won't use android os!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
ollah1:

Quit praising apple like it's the best thing since slice bread and butter. When I have the time, I will give the links for isites where people complained about their phones lagging after updates. You are shouting no phone has ever done what, updating

So updating is innovational to you right? If no company does that often, what would you say about blackberry? U know nothing, Android is an open source project and OEMS got their skins which is part of what wouldnt allow them to update beyond a certain time.

So you want me to believe what phonearena said. A site that is very biased and favours apple like anything. Go ahead and read more on Exynos 7420 and UFS 2.0. Wtf, is Samsung being apple like? Let's also say apple is being Samsung like cos they realised big screen phones and they included multi window in ios 9
SMH for you! Those people are experienced and know far more than you, that is why it looks like they favour apple, I too have this understanding and that why it looks like I like apple too, but you? SMH. You're just a fanboy. Smh once more.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
ollah1:

You can say that again when the so called priv by blackberry would unveil next week on android os
It was made as secure as possible than any other android phone, hence the name "priv". Meaning privacy.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
great664:

needs like what?

2. Surf the internet freely or pay little and download unlimited (SS guys I hail o)
which makes you a criminal

apple has only the elites in mind, not students

4. Share files like music, videos, photos and others easily with friends and family on the go
you can share files via xenda, Bluetooth is to risky!

6. Never buy music or games which can be transfer easily with flashare or Bluetooth any time and any day and on any device except IOS
which are ment to be bought which makes you a bigger criminal

7. Should I continue
yes please!

#TeamAndroid
I don't hate android, I just feel its not so better than android like they way you guys hype it!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

SMH for you! Those people are experienced and know far more than you, that is why it looks like they favour apple, I too have this understanding and that why it looks like I like apple too, but you? SMH. You're just a fanboy. Smh once more.

Read the comment sections and confirm yourself. Its pretty obvious that they favour Apple and they are always castigated. If a site like bgr or theverge post top things about Apple i should believe it cos they know more about me when so many people know they are Apple media sites
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
runzlord:

It was made as secure as possible than any other android phone, hence the name "priv". Meaning privacy.

you see your life. You see how deluded you are.. How are sure its more secure than other Android phones?
Is the phone even out? You know nothing like i said earlier.. in John Chen's voice "We made priv to be as secured as Samsung's phone with Knox"
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2015
ollah1:

Read the comment sections and confirm yourself. Its pretty obvious that they favour Apple and they are always castigated. If a site like bgr or theverge post top things about Apple i should believe it cos they know more about me when so many people know they are Apple media sites
The guys commenting too knows nothing!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2015
ollah1:

you see your life. You see how deluded you are.. How are sure its more secure than other Android phones?
Is the phone even out? You know nothing like i said earlier.. in John Chen's voice "We made priv to be as secured as Samsung's phone with Knox"
Priv was made to be more secured than knox.

The same chen that said the phone run 'google'? I laugh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by BigJakie: 3:27am On Oct 20, 2015
runzlord:

In your words, a pure breed full blooded nigerian man is poor?

Oga what part of your phone did u read my comment from?... front or back... Because I'm sure the grammar isn't heavy and the diction is basic... so I wonder where you got your interpretation from...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by BigJakie: 3:41am On Oct 20, 2015
great664:

4. Share files like music, videos, photos and others easily with friends and family on the go.

7. Should I continue

#TeamAndroid

Sir, please stop, please stop...

Infact... You must have been blessed with the wisdom of our elders.

Please don't tell him more, I'm sure he already understands, afterall, the people of our land say..."Man no dey beg shiiit to smell, b'cus shiiit wey get sense sabi wetin e suppose do"

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by great664(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2015
runzlord:
needs like what?which makes you a criminalapple has only the elites in mind, not studentsyou can share files via xenda, Bluetooth is to risky!which are ment to be bought which makes you a bigger criminal yes please!
I don't hate android, I just feel its not so better than android like they way you guys hype it!
Lol, Criminal? have you seen MTN flash message on Nokia small torchlight phones? if you mistakenly press OK to unlock your phone or power it up, Your N100 is gone? what are they? and about surfing the net for a little token, do you think MTN is not aware of it, now multiply 70 X 1,000,000 people and tell me how much Mtn makes daily? trust me if its not beneficial they would have stopped it since.

Secondly since apples is for the elites then why compare it with Android that's for students? the comparison doesn't hold. its like comparing Ronaldo with Mikel Obi instead of Messi, Elites and student are two different unrelated class so don't compare them else we will tell you the student have more swag.
For your info Iphones is not meant for third world countries, so cut your coat according to your size

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by ibawon(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2015
BigJakie:
I have more reasons to use an android...

IOS has a lot of restrictions for a 'pure breed, full blooded' Nigerian man.

I'd rather modify, remodify and re-remodify my android ROM to suit my taste than stick with IOS lame static platform
I dry there my Android like Mad!! Xposed to crazy!! grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Mcbussy(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2015
For me, I hate the feeling of being limited or controlled... Apple devices just can't work for me. I'd take my chances learning how to use every new Android device I get. With regards to security and privacy, I run my own encryptions and secure my files myself.wink
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Mcbussy(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2015
great664:

7. Should I continue

#TeamAndroid

Dude please don't continue... We feel u already grin

The funniest thing about iPhone users I know in Nigeria, including some of my friends is that they are too broke to get the real feel and capacity of the device. Most of them have few apps, few games, few music cos they can't afford to keep buying.

The only time u see them holding the device in their hands is when they're chatting or playing weak games like candy crush. At other times, they're just flashing the "IPhone 6" while pretending to be doing sumthn important or worthwhile on it. grin

Nigerians be cutting oversized clothes for themselves since 625BC

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Supermiy:
you Just Dy Talk..Ma Nigga..Take Shepe!

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios by Supermiy: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2015
AdmiralDru:

na Origin You Want? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. / Can I Get Samsung |flashing Code Here / Do Taking Phone Calls Really Cause Explosions In A Gas House? (A True Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.