Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,284 members, 7,853,347 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Procrastination Is The Fertiliser That Makes Difficulties Grow! (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Procrastination Is The Fertiliser That Makes Difficulties Grow! (part 1) (381 Views)

Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Procrastination Is The Silent Dream Killer.satan Is Making Us Procrastine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procrastination Is The Fertiliser That Makes Difficulties Grow! (part 1) by holla0404(f): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
PROCRASTINATION IS THE FERTILISER THAT MAKES DIFFICULTIES GROW!
Ask yourself " If I dont take action now, what will it ultimately cost me"
When a procrastinator has finally made up his mind, the opportunity has usually passed by. When duty comes knocking at your gate, welcome him in, for if you bid him wait he will depart only to come once more and bring seven other duties to your door.
What you put off until tomorrow, you'll probably put off tomorrow too. Success comes to the man who does today what others were thinking of doing tomorrow. Wasting time wastes your life, because a lazy person does not go through life, he pushes through it.
Tackle any difficulty now, the longer you wait the bigger it grows, that's why procrastinators never have small problems because they always wait until their problems grow up.
NOTE: THE TRAGEDY OF LIFE IS NOT THAT MAN LOSSES BUT THAT HE ALMOST WINS!
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

An Original Is Hard To Find But Easy To Recognise / Charge / ...I Don't Have Time To Serve God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.