Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. (808 Views)

Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Achebe Center Moves To Block Buhari’s $29.9bn Loan Bid •writes World Bank / Nnamdi Kalu's Arrest: Biafra Writes World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by Ritchiee: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
The IPOB is reaching out to world leaders to help in saving the DIRECTOR from the grip of DSS.My God!Most major newspapers are not even carrying the news.NA WAH O. http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/18/biafra-writes-world-leaders-over-kanus-arrest/
Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by Khd95(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
I tot dy said dy would bomb places.hahahaha.

#Clowns

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by Ritchiee: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Khd95:

#Clowns
Stop the lies.Where did they say that?
Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Khd95:

#Clowns

Cowards would soon start deleting their facebook accounts and nairaland accounts, they only know how to make mouth and incite violence. Shameless people begging for help! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by Ritchiee: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

Cowards would soon start deleting their facebook accounts and nairaland accounts, they only know how to make mouth and incite violence. Shameless people begging for help! Yeye dey smell.
What!!!
Re: Biafra Writes World Leaders To Save Nnamdi Kanu. by sherrylo: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dem still dey write? I thought they said it will start tomorrow if he isn't released today (I mean the WAR)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Must Be Minister, Even If Corrupt – APC Youth Forum / See What They Wore To Church / Tribunal Sacks Taraba Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.