Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra (3137 Views)

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra by BrBakreez(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
cocoduck:

brother stop arguing with Idiots, for you bring yourself down to their levels, that d1iotic baboon knows very well that Nnamdi Kanu's arrest by Nigeria is politically motivated, but just trying to bask in the euphoria of the arrest, Just like Manchester united beating Everton on Saturday, then all Man united fans think they can win the Premiership (I am a united fan), forgetting that it is still a long way off, arresting him with what charges,they will not hold him more than three days, 1diots do not know the difference between political and criminal offence, calling for the zoo to be free from the Brits is it not a political matter? If yes how then is that of Calling for Biafra to be free from the zoo a criminal offence? now the Catalonia's Spain case, some say Catalonia is right because Arthur Mas is a politician, that is a very baboonic way to reason because Governance is not for politicians only. don't you argue with them again, it is like pouring water on stone, what fouls and goats are doing,now I want to do mine I become a criminal because I am a Biafran, then tell them to list his crime they will never be able to make any sense, ohhh he smuggled in arms, where and when did you see him smuggling arms to this country, he is running a pirate radio station, but the same Radio station is registered in UK as BBC, he abuses Nigerian politicians lols, that is free speech, calling for people to arm themselves, is that a crime? Is it a crime to own fire arms? What about the Fulani who carry Kalashnikovs, can't fire arms be procured legally. They are just basking in some type of euphoria.
BrBakreez:

Do I have to go into the length and breadth of apartheid and how Mandella stood against it before you understand you are not addressing a novice? I won't take it too far with you but I have shown you Nigerian Constitutional law, do you want me to go to the criminal aspect of it before you understand the gravity of what has been happening in the name of secession.
cocoduck:

brother stop arguing with Idiots, for you bring yourself down to their levels, that d1iotic baboon knows very well that Nnamdi Kanu's arrest by Nigeria is politically motivated, but just trying to bask in the euphoria of the arrest, Just like Manchester united beating Everton on Saturday, then all Man united fans think they can win the Premiership (I am a united fan), forgetting that it is still a long way off, arresting him with what charges,they will not hold him more than three days, 1diots do not know the difference between political and criminal offence, calling for the zoo to be free from the Brits is it not a political matter? If yes how then is that of Calling for Biafra to be free from the zoo a criminal offence? now the Catalonia's Spain case, some say Catalonia is right because Arthur Mas is a politician, that is a very baboonic way to reason because Governance is not for politicians only. don't you argue with them again, it is like pouring water on stone, what fouls and goats are doing,now I want to do mine I become a criminal because I am a Biafran, then tell them to list his crime they will never be able to make any sense, ohhh he smuggled in arms, where and when did you see him smuggling arms to this country, he is running a pirate radio station, but the same Radio station is registered in UK as BBC, he abuses Nigerian politicians lols, that is free speech, calling for people to arm themselves, is that a crime? Is it a crime to own fire arms? What about the Fulani who carry Kalashnikovs, can't fire arms be procured legally. They are just basking in some type of euphoria.
From your post it is either you are not in Nigeria or not conversant with the Nigerian Legal System. I will take little time to educate you, It is a crime to own weapon in Nigeria. Only the Military and paramilitary can carry weapon without any alarm. However, you can still get a license to own some class of arms for defense of your life only when danger is imminent. If you do anything outside that you can be punsihed under the Robbery and Firearms Act. Also if you call for disintegration of Nigeria you must do it in accordance with the Provision of our laws by clamouring for amendment as stated in Section 9 of CFRN 1999 as Amended, the provision of Section 2. Anything outside that will be in contravention of Section 1 and where such action is criminal the offender can be punished under the relevant criminal law of the land which the government is about to do. I still have reservation for holding him down without being charged to court but the question is has the police refuse his bail, is his offence a bailable one by the Police, or has his family have been unable to meet with the bail condition set out by the police? Let us get our facts right sir. If they have anything to say they can get a court order to release their son, father, brother, cousin or uncle as the case may be if his offence is bailable. Take note, do not dabble into what you don't know anything about so that you don't appear stupid to those who have dedicated their life in doing that thing.
Re: Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra by BrBakreez(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
cocoduck:

I read the things you said and I believe you do not understand anything about Nigerian Legal System. In Nigeria you don't own, carry, encourage, aid the use weapon except you are a member of the armed force or paramilitary recognised to handle such weapon. Where you are found wanting you will be decisively dealt with in accordance with our laws such as the Robbery and Fire Arms Act, criminal code or penal code as the case may be as long as you have contravened any provision therein. It will be proved on trial that Kanu may have done that, as regards the call for disintegration of an indivisive and indisolluble state you still call that legal when we have laws of Nigeria that has properly addressed such instance. My brother, learn and learn very fast. If the UN charter allow self determination it does not say same should be achieved by spreading hate that can lead to total breakdown of law and order and subsequently result to serious war. Go study the history of Mandella and Mahatma Gandhi to have a proper understanding of how to fight a cause before you further contaminate and misinform people on this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra by cocoduck: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
BrBakreez:

I read the things you said and I believe you do not understand anything about Nigerian Legal System. In Nigeria you don't own, carry, encourage, aid the use weapon except you are a member of the armed force or paramilitary recognised to handle such weapon. Where you are found wanting you will be decisively dealt with in accordance with our laws such as the Robbery and Fire Arms Act, criminal code or penal code as the case may be as long as you have contravened any provision therein. It will be proved on trial that Kanu may have done that, as regards the call for disintegration of an indivisive and indisolluble state you still call that legal when we have laws of Nigeria that has properly addressed such instance. My brother, learn and learn very fast. If the UN charter allow self determination it does not say same should be achieved by spreading hate that can lead to total breakdown of law and order and subsequently result to serious war. Go study the history of Mandella and Mahatma Gandhi to have a proper understanding of how to fight a cause before you further contaminate and misinform people on this thread. Thank you.
IS A HUNTING GUN FIRE ARM? btw are private security companies police and army? But they carry fire arms, look i did not say ak47 or m16 assault riffles, but I have seen hunters with dane guns registered with the Government, I have also seen pomp action registered with the government, and I also talked about other things not just guns, you guys do not have any tangible case against this freedom fighter just that you hate the truth he speaks
Re: Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra by BrBakreez(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
cocoduck:
IS A HUNTING GUN FIRE ARM? btw are private security companies police and army? But they carry fire arms, look i did not say ak47 or m16 assault riffles, but I have seen hunters with dane guns registered with the Government, I have also seen pomp action registered with the government, and I also talked about other things not just guns, you guys do not have any tangible case against this freedom fighter just that you hate the truth he speaks
If you understand summary, you will agree with me that all your salient issues have been properly addressed except you have something new to add.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Daughter Fatima Set To Wed,See Her Wedding Invitation(Photo) / Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate / BREAKING!! 7000 Youths Raise N7m To Purchase APC Nomination Form For Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.