Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (34685 Views)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola / CCT Trial: APC Members Tormenting Saraki – Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
The senator representing Kaduna North Senatorial zone, Kaduna state, Senator Shehu Sani, at the weekend alleged that the new  agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra was being sponsored by pro-Jonathan forces who lost the 2015 general elections.

According to him, their aim is to destroy the administration of President Mohammadu Buhari by igniting a national conflict , chaos and confusion in the country.

Sani, who spoke on Sunday when a youth group from  southern  Kaduna paid him a courtesy call in his office in Kaduna, described the renewed agitation for Biafra as misguided and ill conceived.

"The Biafra agitation is a new attempt to destroy the Mohammadu Buhari administration and to ignite a national conflict and cause chaos, pandemonium , confusion in the country.

"I  see it as a plan B action of the pro-Jonathan forces who lost election in the 2015 national elections. I will also say that the agitation is not reflective of the generality of the interest of the Igbo people of the south-east," Sani said.

According to him, since after the Nigerian civil war which ended in 1970, the Igbos  have made tremendous progress in business, entrepreneurship, academics, politics and very sphere of life, stressing that their future is better guaranteed and sustained within a united Nigeria.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pro-jonathan-elements-behind-renewed-agitation-for-biafra-senator-sani/224458/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dekdek: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
So true. Shameful loosers who are yet to recover from the loss of the cursed fool majority of Nigerians voted out from aso rock.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by vladimiros: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Then Northerners wonder why we South Southerners hate them

see the rubbish a whole politician is saying

why?

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Idrismusty97(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Of course, it is pretty obvious. It is much easier to be a secessionist than an opposition party. After all they rule Nigeria for 16 years, what can they possibly blame Buhari for?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2994486_8156_jpeg84a9f7394cab6ebf4aede9fd2fe91637

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Chanchit: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
I think Buhari should just let this master strategists go, I heard Nnamdi Kanu just completed a deal with Russia to buy one nuclear weapon called Akara bomb, na that one dem go take finish the Zoo. That guy is really working hard from inside that tubu.
Abeg, na play I dey play o, cos some people are not getting the sarcasm.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Armaggedon: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Continue playing the ostrich until the Biafran tsunami sweeps you.

You better go and revive your groundnut pyramids

i started following radio biafra on facebook since 2011

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Aufbauh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is just the obvious truth!
People who were shouting GEJ till 2019 before the election, suddenly start chanting secession/separation from their zoo after the election.
Their pain and bitterness is paramountly due to their deep hatred for the hausa-fulani people to lead them and their unflinching believe in the power of incumbency which was upturned in the last election.

My concern for these misguided elements is that unlike other lawless agitations that were coordinated from hideout, theirs is traceable to their homes and communities making their kins vulnerable to lawful crackdowns.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by dialfa: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Your fada

18 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by basilo101: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is a big lie. Biafra agitators siezed an FRCN station in Enugu and almost made a live broadcast when GEJ was d president. D diffrence is dat Buhari's inability to be a president 4 all has won more sympathy for d agitators from d masses

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by cocoduck: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
basilo101:
This is a big lie. Biafra agitators siezed an FRCN station in Enugu and almost made a live broadcast when GEJ was d president. D diffrence is dat Buhari's inability to be a president 4 all has won more sympathy for d agitators from d masses
don't. Mind the fools, Nnamdi specifically told Jonathan that he will loose back in 2013 so this sani is talking absolute nonsense,

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by GenbIoodykiller: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
dekdek:
So true. Shameful loosers who are yet to recover from the loss of the cursed fool majority of Nigerians voted out from aso rock.
[/s]
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by erunz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
AND BUHARIS SUPPORTERS ARE BEHIND BOKOHARAM

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by GenbIoodykiller: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
modath viewing kiss
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ki02020(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
It will be wrong to see it that way,there are some genuine persons who are only calling for bihafra due to their perceive non level playing ground in the country ....all in all I stand for ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by modath(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
I think Buhari should just let this master strategists go, I heard Nnamdi Kanu just completed a deal with Russia to buy one nuclear weapon called Akara bomb, na that one dem go take finish the Zoo. That guy is really working hard from inside that tubu.

I will soon request for a ban for you, abeg no kii me with laughter, nitori olorun, akara bomb, inside tubu... cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by cocoduck: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aufbauh:
This is just the obvious truth
Pure falacy, Nnamdi has always told listeners that GEJ sent the sss to his house but they found his father, and he threatened that he will announce thier names on air if they try that nonsense again. Well you people will always have something to say.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Senator Sani has said nothing but the truth; the whole upsurge of the Biafran idea is just a direct reaction to the 2015 election result; a very hypocritical struggle.

Chanchit:
The IQ of some of the pro-secessionists can really be embarrassingly mind boggling... I can assure you these are the kind of stories some of them believe and peddle and this is what gives them the courage to go protesting and daring the trigger happy Nigerian police... shocked grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Idrismusty97(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
ki02020:
It will be wrong to see it that way,there are some genuine persons who are only calling for bihafra due to their perceive non level playing ground in the country ....all in all I stand for ONE NIGERIA
Of course they are a few genuine ones no one is doubting. But the agitation grows when it was obvious GEJ would lose the election. it's all politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by mulattoclaro(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Exactly. SE hasn't recovered from Gej's loss to Buhari. He was incompetent and that was why he was booted out. This is no time to play tribal politics. Even SS has recovered from the defeat but are the igbos carrying it on their head like gala?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheImp:
The senator representing Kaduna North Senatorial zone, Kaduna state, Senator Shehu Sani, at the weekend alleged that the new  agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra was being sponsored by pro-Jonathan forces who lost the 2015 general elections.

According to him, their aim is to destroy the administration of President Mohammadu Buhari by igniting a national conflict , chaos and confusion in the country.

Sani, who spoke on Sunday when a youth group from  southern  Kaduna paid him a courtesy call in his office in Kaduna, described the renewed agitation for Biafra as misguided and ill conceived.

"The Biafra agitation is a new attempt to destroy the Mohammadu Buhari administration and to ignite a national conflict and cause chaos, pandemonium , confusion in the country.

"I  see it as a plan B action of the pro-Jonathan forces who lost election in the 2015 national elections. I will also say that the agitation is not reflective of the generality of the interest of the Igbo people of the south-east," Sani said.

According to him, since after the Nigerian civil war which ended in 1970, the Igbos  have made tremendous progress in business, entrepreneurship, academics, politics and very sphere of life, stressing that their future is better guaranteed and sustained within a united Nigeria.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pro-jonathan-elements-behind-renewed-agitation-for-biafra-senator-sani/224458/

100% true. It is even easy to judge from Nairaland here. All those that supported Jonathan in the last elections are the ones making noise. People like me that voted against him are extremely happy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Aufbauh(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is why i reserved respect for one of the members of this forum @TonyeBarcanista, irrespective of his partisanship as a loyal PDP supporter and his ethnic tie with the defeated former president GEJ, he knows when and where to separate partisanship from National interest. I think the guy can make a better PDP spokesman than Olise Metuh.

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country "-Bertrand Russell

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ki02020(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course they are a few genuine ones no one is doubting. But the agitation grows when it was obvious GEJ would lose the election. it's all politics.

Yes namesake

Am only pointing out the fact that those calling for bihafra are made up of shafts and seeds...if you get what I mean
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by obailala(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
ki02020:

Yes namesake

Am only pointing out the fact that those calling for bihafra are made up of shafts and seeds...if you get what I mean

Unfortunately, it is the empty vessels that make the loudest noise, thereby giving the impression that the entire ethnic group is in support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
cocoduck:
don't. Mind the fools, Nnamdi specifically told Jonathan that he will loose back in 2013 so this sani is talking absolute nonsense,
Don't mind the senator HE was only trying to pump up the hatred of his myopic talakawas(subjects) against the south east.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Chanchit: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
modath:

I will soon request for a ban for you, abeg no kii me with laughter, nitori olorun, akara bomb, inside tubu... cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg, no vex. I no ready to go on *secession* suspension I mean to say.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by ki02020(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
obailala:
Unfortunately, it is the empty vessels that make the loudest noise, thereby giving the impression that the entire ethnic group is in support.

Don't blame them.....the theme bihafra is a very potent tool that can make their job as an opposition party easier grin....but unfortunately they are applying it with some unnecessary aggression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by adconline(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shouldn't he be focused on BH that is ravaging the north?? BH that is pro-north, is waging a war against Naija and these folks are talking about organization that is harmless. Why is Naija birthed with confused and unserious leaders?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by johnshagb(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Not a rocket science. I just feel sorry for those folks because it turned out to be a lose-lose situation at the end of the day. I pray things don't get worse for them with the brimstone and fire they preach everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Anytime I hear Ex President's name, I do my mouth like this undecided undecided
Re: Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani by seunlayi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
When you just realized that you are in a One-Chance-Bus, why won't they ask for Biafra

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.