Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern (1058 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern by Iciclesofblessi(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
I recently graduated with a B.Sc in Biochemistry and I would like to engage myself working with a firm. I don't know anyone to help me n neither do I have any cash to set up a business. If there's any kind hearted person out that that can assist me get a job, pls don't hesitate.

Help, pls!
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern by akaystum: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Urgent Vacancy at Hospitality / Entertainment Industry

Visit the Career session of http://www.toopcity.com/showthread.php?tid=116

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
I recently graduated with a B.Sc in Biochemistry and I would like to engage myself working with a firm. I don't know anyone to help me n neither do I have any cash to set up a business. If there's any kind hearted person out that that can assist me get a job, pls don't hesitate.

Help, pls!
Where are you based?
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern by Iciclesofblessi(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where are you based?
Delta state
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Biochemistry Seeking A Job Or Intern by micronut(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Let me advice you! Being a metabolite myself! Have been through this stage, a good number of people would not help you. Few would only post jobs Ads with over 1000 applicants applying and 20k job to you.

Let me tell you something you can do if your are not the "ajebo or big girl type oooo", you can make 3k or more for yourself within the space of 5hrs. You can do this till you get a good job for yourself, at least you won't be frustrated with "Job Regret Mails".

It's a business idea i called "Crisps"
- Here you simply sell fried things, remember food business is the good and one of the most profitable business.
- Things to sell easily are fried yam, potatoes and Dodo, all with stew. You can add akara or moin-moin to it if you like.
- You need few things to get started, infact 10k.
- Get a busy area, there is no need to shy (it's about making money), get a good corner (you may start in the evening).
- Buy like 3 charcoal cooker and 3 frying pans (or you burrow), an 800naira yams consist of 8tubers, (you can make 2k from this after removing oil money), a big half bag of potatoes is very cheap, sells around 1500 (this can last you for 2weeks and can fetch you 5k or more) while you can get 5bunches of plantain like 3k.
-If you are determine and focused, you would feed yourself and younger ones from this and would even safe alot to move to bigger business and travel for job interviews anywhere. if job HR rejects you, you would not feel it cos you have something worthwhile you are doing. You can save enough in a year to send yourself to pg school ( Am a living witness to this).

Remember, nothing comes easy. You need to make and design the future you wants, or you watch it coming. If illiterates are living happily on few things we overlook, as a graduate we can do it better. If you develop more inter personal relationship, from this jobs (hustle), you can get connections and links that would take you to that your dream job and to the next level.

God bless!

"While waiting, a lot can be done"

Echoes from the street.
Micronut writes from Microplux Crea8ions

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? / Wait For Your Time (motivation). God's Time Is D Best / Fcmb Or Unity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.