Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Can Someone Use An Nce Qualification To Work In Financial Institutions? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Use An Nce Qualification To Work In Financial Institutions? (2370 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Relevant Qualification To Become Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Use An Nce Qualification To Work In Financial Institutions? by Lexyoghene: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
undecided undecided undecidedI have a friend who is in his 300L at a College of Education in Delta State. He is studying Mathematics/Computer Education. He has been contemplaating in his heart about the nature of job he could apply for. So, he finally concluded that he will definitely work with any financial institution or Oil companies in Nigeria.
Initially, i gave him my opinion that NCE is strictly a TEACHING QUALIFICATION but it seems to him that am a blockage or hinderance to his destiny.
Besides, he has a mismatch of career and course of study. He has a social science "O" Levels qualification and presently in the field of science (education).
I guess someone out there might be able to say something positive about this in other to encourage him.
Please, what is your opinion or comment?

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Biological Science Graduates. / Who Is The Highest Paid Employee In Nigeria / Links To All ACCA Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.