Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered (2082 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2015
A Philadelphia, USA man, Tony Harris, who went to his Facebook page to post stacks of dollar notes, was fatally shot to death by three gangsters who invaded his home and robbed him, reports Latest.
The 50-year-old Harris was shot in the head by three masked men who police believe are between 17 and 19 years old.
According to the report, the men stormed Harris' house moments after he posted the cash and held him and his wife at gunpoint and demanded for the money he posted on Facebook.
Police report that Harris had, on October 5, posted a photo of his wife with a stack of cash on Facebook with the words:
“I misplaced $60,000. I hope my wife didn’t go shopping with it.”
Harris’ nephew, Anthony Fleming, however said that the post was just a joke, saying the alleged stack of money were just piles of $1 bills with $20 bills on the outside.

http://pulse.ng/gist/show-off-american-man-who-posted-stack-of-cash-on-facebook-robbed-murdered-id4266905.html?utm_campaign=art-show-off-american-man-who-posted-stack-of-cash-on-facebook-robbed-murdered-2015-10-18&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered by Dinirojones(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
I hope this serves as a lesson to some of our naija celebrities displaying stacks of money on social medias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Who Posted Stack Of Cash On Facebook, Robbed, Murdered by benedictnsi(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Fake bloggers news.... The link sef long pass the news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted- The Girls Made Away With Iphone6, Laptop, Nokia Phone And Others (pics) / OMG!! See Corpse Of A Lady With Her Head And One Of Her Br3asts Chopped Off, Dum / Pastor Tells Members To Strip To Their Underwear So Holy Spirit Can Penetrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.