Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How To Start Importation Of Clothesv - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Importation Of Clothesv (1066 Views)

Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2015
pls, I want to start importation of clothes but I don't know the country or the cost of transportation. pls nairalnders help me out with details. thanks.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by debbydee(f): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
what type of clothes do you intend importing.
Secondly where is your location
Have you been in this business before now. Your answers will determine the next step.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
debbydee:
what type of clothes do you intend importing.
Secondly where is your location
Have you been in this business before now. Your answers will determine the next step.
I stay in delta, warri to b precise. This is my first time and I intend buying them new and unlike Thwe cotonou. I just need quality.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by debbydee(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I stay in delta, warri to b precise. This is my first time and I intend buying them new and unlike Thwe cotonou. I just need quality.

what sort of clothes do you intend selling
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
debbydee:

what sort of clothes do you intend selling
Male clothings.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
I went thru ur post and I would like to know how u import them and the costs of importation. I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by Pesuzok(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Male clothings.

Original designers?
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pesuzok:

Original designers?
on the average but good to the eyes kind of wears
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by debbydee(f): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Male clothings.

You can import form either UK. USA or Turkey these are the ones i am sure of that can give you quality but i will suggest you buy from good wholesale shops in Lagos island first to test the waters to actually know if you are cut out for this business. The truth is with rate at which the naira is falling to the dollar its appropriate for you to know actually what you are going into.

Secondly, if you have someone in any of these countries that can help you out with shopping but traveling out at first for business is not advisable because at the end, your landing(total cost) might be high. Remember you wares have to be OK not too expensive than the market price in other for you to attract customers.
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
debbydee:

You can import form either UK. USA or Turkey these are the ones i am sure of that can give you quality but i will suggest you buy from good wholesale shops in Lagos island first to test the waters to actually know if you are cut out for this business. The truth is with rate at which the naira is falling to the dollar its appropriate for you to know actually what you are going into.

Secondly, if you have someone in any of these countries that can help you out with shopping but traveling out at first for business is not advisable because at the end, your landing(total cost) might be high. Remember you wares have to be OK not too expensive than the market price in other for you to attract customers.
Thanks a million but please, where in lagos can I find a good wholesale shop to start with
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by olamibiddy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
Re: How To Start Importation Of Clothesv by swaggprofessor(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamibiddy:
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
I take God beg u no b this kind advice I dey find.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairaland.com - Naturally The Heartbeat Of Nigeria. / Earning Money Online Regularly Through Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.