Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today (1433 Views)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / This Giant Sea Turtle Was Caught In Imo River (Pictures) / Largest Snake Ever Captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by chibeby: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
A friend of mine told me if i have seen the picture of the huge snake that was killed today in lagos? From her demonstration, i thought is one of her numerous joke that such huge snake does not exist, Not untill i saw the pictures circulating online.
The Huge snake was found around the Aboju area of Festac and was killed by some group of men this early morning. I heard it took them hours to kill as the snake is trying to fight back but since the place is too small for the snake he could not move so much........SEE THE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
wake me up when you post the picture
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by chibeby: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wake me up when you post the picture
OK SIR cheesy
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
OoooohMG....tat can eat a whole human being... embarassed (goose bumps)
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by bufness(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
la click la curve

Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
La click la hisssssss

What a big ssssnake! I bet they're busy cutting onions & crushing garlic for some ssssoup grin
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by echobee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Yeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaa. I hate snakes. Mukina2,come and see ooooooo shocked
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by chibeby: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
echobee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Yeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaa. I hate snakes. Mukina2,come and see ooooooo shocked
I was shocked by the time i saw dat
Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by pet4ril(f): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked shocked snake again Hmmmm please they should watch out for the parents of that snake because they may come to look for their child and you know what that means grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Snake In The World Was Caught Today by QueenDaisyy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is this romantic?

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get The Manual Juice Extractor In Nigeria / Six Generation Of Daughters / Video Of 4 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Going Against Thier Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.