Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) (742 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by adesegun121(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yesterday,actor Gbero Ajibade who is married to Osas Ighodaro shared a photo during his Karate class and a fan called him out for not wearing his wedding ring .However, some of his fans lashed back at the person who called him out.
However, I decided to do a check .I noticed he wears it sometimes and on other occasions, he doesn't ..
I don't know why some men choose not to wear it..However, does it determine a healthy and happy relationship? Some celebrities can't do without it.We have 2face,Kanye ...Others don't wear it like Desmond Elliot who says he doesn't wear his because he is scared it will get missing.
Generally a ring is a symbol of respect to your wife and to let the world know you are taken.Each to his own..

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/fan-lashes-out-at-gbenro-ajibade-for.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by adesegun121(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by FruityLass: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
To let the world know you are taken undecided

Ok
Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by hob(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Next undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by Dqueenzy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Do they need to know he's taken?or they were blind when he got married?pple know how to mk a big fuss out of nothing.smh

1 Like

Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by Enahi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
I don't even know what Osas saw in him, when there are better Men out there that deserves her person. To me its like Gbenro used her, he definitely got real paper to America na for marrying her undecided
Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by echobee(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Candy ctush grin. Amebos mind your business angry. The wife no complain naa angry
Re: Fan Lashes Out At Gbenro Ajibade For Not Wearing His Wedding Ring(photo) by jaelz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
nah wire o make him wear ring during karate classes again? god save us o

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Mother: "I Considered Abortion When Pregnant With Him" / Jennifer Lawrence Flashes Side Boob At Hunger Games London Premiere / Burna Boy Biography/age/life/news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.