Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) (65277 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by drizslim(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
D Reason He's Truly The Baddest. . November Born Are Ever Great
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Seculent: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
This poster above has a big problem.

Btw... Nice one Davido.
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Pebcak: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by efilefun(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
For your mind you don post something wey make sense
Dubemkelly:
Oya Abubakar show thyself, Davido wan send u go school, abi you wan join BH people ni? Davido been calling you. to help. you go school, abi no only u waka hide

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by joelreg(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Atmmachine:
Waste of money.
Abokii na Abokii

Buhari is a good example.
Though he had traveled round the world but that Abokiness still dey him body.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by harry509: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Seculent: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Oya Abubakar show thyself, Davido wan send u go school, abi you wan join BH people ni? Davido been calling you. to help. you go school, abi no only u waka hide
Wetin this one dey yarn? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oya Davido come pay for my masters and Ph. D OOOOO MY parents are not capable
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by adesegun121(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok..

Paying back to the community...

Nice one...
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by mrjangaweed: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
Nice move. I love it when celebrities give back. Not like one Nigerian website owner that his name starts with the 19th letter of the alphabet and end with 14th letter, who doesn't like to give back.

grin you mean zeun
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
OBO dey there dey rock am, walahi i swear u no go come down
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by BodyKiss(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Atmmachine:
Waste of money.
Abokii na Abokii

!doit

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Papasmal(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davido,
Real nigga,u just too much ooo Jah bless yya, Tuaale!Tuaale!!Tuaale!!!.
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Mcteeblack: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
Nice move. I love it when celebrities give back. Not like one Nigerian website owner that his name starts with the 19th letter of the alphabet and end with 14th letter, who doesn't like to give back.
You no well ohhh, anyway the person knows himself, even tho we all using his website at times lol
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by mu2sa2: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
God bless you. Charity taken from wealth never reduces it.
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Seculent: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
SuPeRq:
Oya Davido come pay for my masters and Ph. D OOOOO MY parents are not capable
I am here for you babe.
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by datguru: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedI SEE NO SENSE IN THIS MOVE BY DAVIDO undecided WHAT IF HE GETS BROKE OR DIE BEFORE THE GUY REACHES 20 IS HE TELLING US HE KNOWS TOMMOROW THIS IS ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE BY DAVIDO. HE HASN'T EVEN SEND HIS OUT OF WED LOCK DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL BEFORE THINKING OF PLEGDING A FUTILE PLEDGE. NONSENSE angry angry

For the first time in 20 years you've said something reasonable
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Dezzx(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Atmmachine:
Waste of money.
Abokii na Abokii

tribal bigot tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Seculent: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Atmmachine:
Waste of money.
Abokii na Abokii

Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by signature2012(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedI SEE NO SENSE IN THIS MOVE BY DAVIDO undecided WHAT IF HE GETS BROKE OR DIE BEFORE THE GUY REACHES 20 IS HE TELLING US HE KNOWS TOMOROW THIS IS ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE BY DAVIDO. HE HASN'T EVEN SEND HIS OUT OF WED LOCK DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL BEFORE THINKING OF PLEDGING A FUTILE PLEDGE. NONSENSE angry angry
Most of your post rarely make sense.Hope your brain is not under your foot?

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by daryoor03(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good move Davido
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by islandmoon: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedI SEE NO SENSE IN THIS MOVE BY DAVIDO undecided WHAT IF HE GETS BROKE OR DIE BEFORE THE GUY REACHES 20 IS HE TELLING US HE KNOWS TOMOROW THIS IS ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE BY DAVIDO. HE HASN'T EVEN SEND HIS OUT OF WED LOCK DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL BEFORE THINKING OF PLEDGING A FUTILE PLEDGE. NONSENSE angry angry

searching4love , you will never find love! foooolish hypocrite
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by danduj(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
wat is dis 1 saying

1 Like

Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Despite been very young and rich which normally should make him a spoiled brat davido has actually proven otherwise and he keeps doing philanthropic gestures without looking back. This boy called davido will keep on making waves because he has learnt the secret of how to be great
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by kayguy2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Searching4love.... You need to visit Yabaleft for medical check up, a normal person will not think the way your are thinking
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by clemz88(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
yu read my mind.
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by quest4s: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol maybe he does silently
kayo80:
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
who kill delegiwa, if I say ba, and u say Gi, naa u know oooo......... grin grin Second alphabet 5th letter ......
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by mokoshalb(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by MizFrances(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
Na who wan start to count alphabets? angry
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
Nawao seun grin
Re: Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) by Basildvalour(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
U mean SEUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.