Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,202 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely (35713 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by seniorbros(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
easternguy1:

APC is showing that they are not different from PDP

How do you mean?
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by seniorbros(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Amaechi and Fashiola nko?

What did they do?
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by ExInferis(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
easternguy1:

His appeal AGAINST his CCT case. Meaning he can still be prosecuted unhindered. It's actually a victory for the anti-saraki APC cohort.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by agabaI23(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Why cant you forward your petition to EFCC?
Like seriously? Who wrote petition against Akpabio? You?

1 Like

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by doctokwus: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
4bobo:
Why ts
hen is sahararepoters telling lies? That means the tribunal will continue with the case i guess. I can see more trouble for him after the ministerial hullabaloo. Politics is always dirty.
The exposee by SR was what probably preempted the arrangee judgement the appeal court justices wanted to give.
It's the same bad press that made the federal high court judge to hands off day case when he wanted to use it to stall d cct.
Give it to SR,and PT, when they are on your case, u wud not want to do anything funny.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by ignis: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Politics
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by agabaI23(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
seniorbros:

What did they do?
You don't know?
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
midolian:
Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki’s appeal against the jurisdiction of the Code of Conduct Bureau has been adjourned indefinitely at the Appeal Court in Abuja.

More details soon

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/19/judgement-in-sarakis-appeal-adjourned-indefinitely/

Saraki don enter one chance
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by lordmassac(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
God! Give me a sign.

Nigeria will be great.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by Izunwa(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
midolian:
The day the monkey is destined to die, all the trees will become slippery.. (Thanks grandpa)

Let's see what next Saraki's going to do. An "innocent" man like him has nothing to fear grin
This is one of the best and funniest proverbs I've heard in the most recent time cheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by jackdaniels(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sekem sekem grin
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by gebest: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=39137106]The day the monkey is destined to die, all the trees will become slippery.. (Thanks grandpa)
were did u get that from? i like it.

1 Like

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by ahaz: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
midolian:
Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki’s appeal against the jurisdiction of the Code of Conduct Bureau has been adjourned indefinitely at the Appeal Court in Abuja.

More details soon

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/19/judgement-in-sarakis-appeal-adjourned-indefinitely/

this is the most decitful government in history.i stand corrected.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Like seriously? Who wrote petition against Akpabio? You?

A young lawyer from my state has been petitioning the EFCC accusing me of corruption,” the former governor said. “So shortly before I got involved in an accident in August, the EFCC summoned me to come and respond to the allegations.

The former governor, who is now Senate Minority Leader, said the lawyer who dragged him to the EFCC submitted at least four different petitions, and that it would take a while for him to respond to each of the allegations.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191665-breaking-efcc-detains-ex-governor-akpabio-again-over-alleged-multi-billion-naira-fraud.html

Those are the words from Akpabio. He knows who pettioned him. I wont mention name here so tat you and your colleague wont kill the young lawyer
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by currentprice: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Owliver:
Choi* na God go save us for naija. awon ole buruku angry

my brother calm down ooo,,,,,there is a different between CCT case which will be holding on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week and this appeal court adjournment

this is even a good news somehow because Saraki case under CCT will continue grin
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by midolian(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
gebest:
were did you get that from? I like it
From my wise grandpa. Thanks smiley
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by dec0four: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Still watching...
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by donphilopus: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rotimi47:
When they settle their differences in secret, this what you get. All these Saraki meetings with all those he had issues with ain't a joke grin

Most of you on this thread don't even know what to type. Some say PDP and APC ain't different because they haven't presented details. What this Court of Appeal Adjournment means is that, the CCT is gonna continue with his Trial. He appealed that the trial be stopped. But since the Court of Appeal has adjourned the Case indefinitely, it means the CCT is gonna continue!

5 Likes

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by efilefun(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
So sure you dont understand the news for you to drop that comment
buoye1:
Politics, now i believe APC and PDP aresame

Any ways....

.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
4bobo:
Why then is sahararepoters telling lies? That means the tribunal will continue with the case i guess. I can see more trouble for him after the ministerial hullabaloo. Politics is always dirty.

They preempted them!
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by solonazzy: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Editor1:
One adjournments out of many..

Next to follow the adjournments trends is Justice Umar of CCT.
One thing is sure...Saraki has already struck his bargain with Buhari...Clear my nominees and clear ur case at CCT. period!

The loser? Tinubu...for failing to release dat dis men are playing chess on his head wile he answers Jagaban by name alone!
Dats whr u got it wrong..... Dey used it to checkmate saraki.....wenever he bleeps up, d case wuld come up again... Think deep nw... Seriously I told ma frnd's saraki wuld remain Senate president.... Only if he plays to d tune of d president.... N obviously he has done dat n is still doin dat..... Watch Wat happens wen he tries to go against.... D case was only adjourned, he wasn't cleared of d charges

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by SweetSoup(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
A lot of people commenting out of ignorance, this judgement by the Court of Appeal is not in favour of Saraki. Saraki will appear at the cct tomorrow to continue his trial, am really happy with this judgement. Gone are those days when polithiefcian use the equally corrupt judges to shield themselves from prosecution. Let the trial continue and the appropriate judgement delivered.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
easternguy1:

How do you mean Mr PDP? Remember if na PDP Govt now the case will be in favor of Saraki
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by olamieseun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
After now some moroo will say SR are fake, yu pple can see now how SR open what SP is doing background to safe his ass frm wahala wey dey him neck.
I always say dis dat if SR dey follow yur mata only Baba God fit save yu.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by agabaI23(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Those are the words from Akpabio. He knows who pettioned him. I wont mention name here so tat you and your colleague wont kill the young lawyer
So the white paper on Amaechi and the Government house releases on Fashiola are not enough for EFCC to act? You want me to believe that EFCC has not received any petition on the duo?
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by Banter1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
I knew nothing good will come out of this.
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by bashydemy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Editor1:
One adjournments out of many..

Next to follow the adjournments trends is Justice Umar of CCT.
One thing is sure...Saraki has already struck his bargain with Buhari...Clear my nominees and clear ur case at CCT. period!

The loser? Tinubu...for failing to release dat dis men are playing chess on his head wile he answers Jagaban by name alone!
Sorry sir this is not GEJ era where stealing is not corruption, Where you can buy judge on your side... If that's the bargain Saraki case in the FHC will be rule in his favor... Even PMB go happy make dem no screen the Ministers self.

Person wey no wan appoint before..

1 Like

Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by odutolasodiq(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
easternguy1:

how sir
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
agabaI23:
So the white paper on Amaechi and the Government house releases on Fashiola are not enough for EFCC to act? You want me to believe that EFCC has not received any petition on the duo?

Like Buhari said, "we wont act base on the petition on newspapers".

Where is the evidence that some petitioned EFCC alleging they embellzed govt fund?
Re: Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely by dustmalik: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamieseun:
After now some moroo will say SR are fake, yu pple can see now how SR open what SP is doing background to safe his ass frm wahala wey dey him neck.
I always say dis dat if SR dey follow yur mata only Baba God fit save yu.
I have always told people that SR does the best investigative journalism in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.