Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake (2260 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit / Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by adeyusuf2000: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
----Forwarded message----
To: abolaji.oluwatobi@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, Oct 19, 2015 12:08 AM PDT
Subject: INVITATION FOR GRADUATE TRAINING

Dear Funminiyi Oluwatobi Abolaji :

Conocophillips Oil and Natural Gas Limited is pleased to offer you the position of a Trainee in our 2015 Training Program. We are excited about the
potential that you will bring to our company.

As we explained during application you will be working in our lagos regional office, where our Training departments are located. You will report
directly to the Personnel Manager and be a member of our Graduate training Team. After finishing orientation for new trainees, your initial task will
be to undergo our graduate training for 2 months so as to prepare you to work with our organization.

You will be classified as an exempt Trainee-level employee. Your initial compensation package includes a Monthly salary of N220,000 (payable Monthly),
full medical and Accommodation coverage through our company's employee benefit plan, and fringe benefits as covered in the enclosed pamphlet sent to
you via courier to the address on your resume.

In accepting our offer of employment, you are required to do the following

1. Send us the signed copy of this letter.
2. Reference letter from your referee.
3. Nebosh IGC certificate / Online cover slip.
4. Proof of your Academic Certificate.

All the above requirements must be submitted to us either in person or through email on or before the 20th of October,2015 .
Also understand that failure to submit on the mentioned date signifies rejection of offer and your employment status will be cancelled.

ADDRESS: Conocophillips Oil and Natural Gas Limited
14, Idowu Martins Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone numbers: 09082243792.
Email: info@conocophillipsng.com

We look forward to getting a response from you and are confident that you will play a key role in our company's expansion into. Please let us know if
you have any questions .

Sincerely,

SIGN: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
EMPLOYEE ACCEPTANCE

Dr, Johnson Effiok
Personnel Manager,
Conocophillips Oil and Natural Gas Limited
14, Idowu Martins Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email: info@conocophilipsng.com

1 Like

Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by Makana14(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
I also received the mail and text msg and i cant remember applying for such. pls those who hv any idea about this should enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by amanzeiyke(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
me too, but the address bore Abuja
Plot 88 Awolowo Road
Utako Abuja, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone numbers: 09082243792
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by amanzeiyke(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dear AMANZE IKENNA EZENWA :

Based on the email sent to you on the 22nd of September,2015 we like to remind you that we are yet to receive any of the requested documents.Conocophillips Oil and Natural Gas Limited is pleased to offer you the position of a Trainee in our 2015 Training Program. We are excited about the potential that you will bring to our company.

As we explained during application you will be working in our Abuja regional office, where our Training departments are located. You will report directly to the Personnel Manager and be a member of our Graduate training Team. After finishing orientation for new trainees, your initial task will be to undergo our graduate training for 2 months so as to prepare you to work with our organization.

You will be classified as an exempt Trainee-level employee. Your initial compensation package includes a Monthly salary of N320,000 (payable Monthly), full medical and Accommodation coverage through our company's employee benefit plan, and fringe benefits as covered in the enclosed pamphlet sent to you via courier to the address on your resume.

All the above requirements must be submitted to us either in person or through email on or before the 28th of October,2015 .
Also understand that failure to submit on the mentioned date signifies rejection of offer and your employment status will be cancelled.

Plot 88 Awolowo Road,

We look forward to getting a response from you and are confident that you will play a key role in our company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s expansion into. Please let us know if you have any questions .

Sincerely,

EMPLOYEE ACCEPTANCE

Dr, Johnson Effiok
Personnel Manager,
Plot 88 Awolowo Road,
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by Staocube88: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2015
i also received the same mail thrice today!

Dear OLUWATOBI SEUN :

Based on the email sent to you on the 22nd of September,2015 we like to remind you that we are yet to receive any of the requested documents.Conocophillips Oil and Natural Gas Limited is pleased to offer you the position of a Trainee in our 2015 Training Program. We are excited about the potential that you will bring to our company.

As we explained during application you will be working in our Abuja regional office, where our Training departments are located. You will report directly to the Personnel Manager and be a member of our Graduate training Team. After finishing orientation for new trainees, your initial task will be to undergo our graduate training for 2 months so as to prepare you to work with our organization.

You will be classified as an exempt Trainee-level employee. Your initial compensation package includes a Monthly salary of N320,000 (payable Monthly), full medical and Accommodation coverage through our company's employee benefit plan, and fringe benefits as covered in the enclosed pamphlet sent to you via courier to the address on your resume.

All the above requirements must be submitted to us either in person or through email on or before the 30th of October,2015 .

Plot 88 Awolowo Road,

We look forward to getting a response from you and are confident that you will play a key role in our company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s expansion into. Please let us know if you have any questions .

Sincerely,

EMPLOYEE ACCEPTANCE

Dr, Johnson Effiok
Personnel Manager,
Plot 88 Awolowo Road,
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by Wayne2: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by Wayne2: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Help To Identify If It It Is Real Or Fake by cc150615(f): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
They're are all fake...I've received it before, you didn't write any test or do interview with them you're receiving offer mail...no coy even gives details of renumeration in an offer mail until u collect u letter in person they put all those figures to make u fall for the scam. When they sent this exact one to me,the mail wen straight to My spam so I knew sth was fishy...after I called the number that I was still serving nd also I didn't have Nebosh that I will get the Nebosh before I finish serving but I dunno if the position will still be open...he now said he will help me that I will register to do the Nebosh with them so once I've registered they will give me a waiver that I can submit nd enable me still get the offer nd since I'm still serving I will join the next batch of trainee, in short he wanted me to pay 25k for the training to one account (take note Nebosh training is about 350k or even more) nd then when I was asking many questions he started saying I'm not serious nd he started raising his voice that if I want the job he will send me the account number to pay the money so he can send me the training form nd all dt,he wasn't even asking about my availability for the so called training just emphasising account number nd form but he knew I wasn't falling for the scam obviously then he started shouting nd saying I'm not serious, dy will give my slot to someone else...so Biko, when dy look like dt it's all scam, u didn't do any interview offer letter just come with mouth watering figures...imagine them even sending reminder that they've not heard from you...wat serious company has dt kinda time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Cover Letter / Npower Empowerment Program 2018/2019 Starting Date Here / Contec Global Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 - Abuja And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.