Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Found In My Colleague's Locker - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Found In My Colleague's Locker (57807 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by SmartMugu: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Those look like earthworms. Only indomie kids will scream snakes when they see earthworms or small garden snakes with no venom at all.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by favourmic(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked
Two things involved- it's either your office is in the forest or your colleague have a monitoring spirit assign to him from his enemies camp.

True talk girl have you experience it before?
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by oziegbep(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
choi
see peppersoup
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by kuzee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked
Two things involved- it's either your office is in the forest or your colleague have a monitoring spirit assign to him from his enemies camp.
seconded

b]Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature[/b]
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Lovexme(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
menix:

It's a cat Snake

I knew it! It has whiskers.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Paschal55(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
One of your students!
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Sijo01(f): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
favourmic:

True talk girl have you experience it before?
Case study: Do you need to experience death before you know it's real?
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by MSHEKS(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
IT'S BUHARI'S FAULT
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by favourmic(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:

Case study: Do you need to experience death before you know it's real?

Its not about death its about spiritual monitor things
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
I blame Buhary.

Since Buhary appointed Burantai the snake man, cum the "snake-army press-up General" displayed his snakes-house and snake farm, Nigeria has witnessed explosion of snakes in all direction across the country. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Sijo01(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
saintol:
If your office is in the forest, that is fine, but if your colleague has a monitoring spirit assigned to him from his enemies camp, then two things are involved. It could be that the spirit is assigned from the camp of the enemies within the office or camp of external enemies from the office...

If it's from within or outside the office, ONE THING INVOLVED - DISASTER! solution- commit it into the hands of your Creator.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Sijo01(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
favourmic:

Its not about death its about spiritual monitor things

That was why I mentioned case study!
Well, do you have to experience 'spiritual monitor things' according to you before you know it's real?
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by omojeesu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Snake phobia.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by bummyla(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
LORD have mercy! Thank You JESUS! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Adah96(f): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
shockedshocked
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by jacoik(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lovexme:
OP, what specie is it?
feminan specie
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by jacoik(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! That's probably someone's lover you just killed. Hope the girlfriend doesn't come back for revenge.
lolhahaha kayo u dey mad oooo

1 Like

Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by frisky2good(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
So you guys saw the snake in the locker then decided to take the locker to an open field with grass. Na God save una.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by kayo80(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
jacoik:
lolhahaha kayo u dey mad oooo

lol!
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by airsaylongcon: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lilimax:
Inside where?
I jump and pass
embarassed

it is actually "I jump am pass"... I don't know where all these non-Bendel pidgin speakers came up with and for am. its just like a warri person will say "I jump am"
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by HirstMOG(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na animal science department ur friend de?? ??
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by favourmic(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:

That was why I mentioned case study!
Well, do you have to experience 'spiritual monitor things' according to you before you know it's real?

If you don't have experience About something you won't be able to know if its real or not
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by NovusHomo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lovexme:
OP, what specie is it?

It looks like Black Mamba, one of the deadliest in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://snake-facts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Black-Mamba.jpgBlack mamba

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black mamba

The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is a venomous snake endemic to sub-Saharan Africa. It takes its common name not from the colour of its scales, but from the interior of its mouth, which is inky-black. It is the longest species of venomous snake on the African continent, with a length typically ranging from 2 meters (6.6 ft) to 3 meters (9.8 ft) and up to 4.3 to 4.5 meters (14.1 to 14.8 ft). It is among the fastest moving snakes in the world, capable of moving at 11 km/h (6.8 mph) over short distances.

Black mambas breed annually and mating occurs in the early spring. Females lay eggs which gestate over 80 to 90 days before hatching. Juvenile black mambas are lighter in colour than adults and darken with age. Although mambas are typically tree-dwelling snakes, the black mamba is only occasionally arboreal, preferring to build lairs in terrestrial habitats. The black mamba is found across a range of terrain from savannah, woodlands, rocky slopes and dense forests. It is diurnal and chiefly an ambush predator, known to prey on hyrax, bushbabies and other small mammals. Adult black mambas have few predators in the wild.

The venom of the black mamba is highly toxic, potentially causing collapse in humans within 45 minutes or less. Without effective antivenom therapy, death typically occurs in 7–15 hours. The venom is chiefly composed of neurotoxins, specifically dendrotoxin. The black mamba is capable of striking at considerable range and occasionally may deliver a series of bites in rapid succession. Despite its reputation for being highly aggressive, like most snakes, it usually attempts to flee from humans unless threatened or cornered.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Lovexme(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
NovusHomo:

It looks like Mamba, one of the deadliest in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://snake-facts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Black-Mamba.jpg
One can only tell from the blackness of the inside of their mouth, right?
I asked because the head was severed. Thanks man.
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by otiigba1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Some people on here believes that the snake was sent by some supernatural being of some sort, while over here in England white people are keeping snakes as pets. Africans with their archaic believes i SMH
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by Spybradd: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
wao mheen! how dahell did that get into the locker and whaddahell was it doing there? op,your friend gotta go for thanksgiving...imagine what his reaction wud be like first time he opened the locker and saw the hisser...damm
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by infonirt: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is food for a lot of people. Hope you guys no throwway am
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by NovusHomo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lovexme:

One can only tell from the blackness of the inside of their mouth, right?

I asked because the head was severed. Thanks man.

True, but take another look at the body of the dead snake. Besides, I said "it looks like Black Mamba,..."
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by engrkaz(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lovexme:
OP, what specie is it?
I no know o...
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by coolxpat(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked
grin that sound like a valid hypothesis
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by firfinch(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
That was an instant message from your colleague's village. You should not have killed it. How would they get feedback?
Re: Found In My Colleague's Locker by danduj(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked
hilarious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.