Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (41532 Views)

MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by shaddoww: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Praise God
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by sukkot: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin buahahahaha dem done dey jump ship one by one. the ' brave ' tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Rilwayne001: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
And FFK be saying jargons.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Michellla(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why don't you just naff off! If the Igbo are too problematic for you i'm sure 'perfect races' like say the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani will welcome you with open arms!

An ineffectual knobhead like Uwazurike opens his gob, and all of a sudden Ndigbo are suffering from internal rivalry!

Some people sef!
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by basilo101: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sensatiönal headling frm SW newspaper THE NATION. Kanu was neva a MASSOB member so i dnt undastand wat they mean by "disown". Vanguard's report on dis issue is already on BBC, so yoruba media are already late

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by josephwilliamsd(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Ignyte(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
najoke:

igberetvnews....Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783

JOKERS

Shouldn't the most powerful man on earth @Putin, have a verified twitter account??

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ezebunafo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ozaoekpe were u dey?

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by chesterlee(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians because their ideology differs from that of Israel but arrest Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
ON YOUR OWN OH

ON YOUR OWN OH....

YOUTHS BETTER OPEN YOUR SENSES.... THIS MUMU NA SCAM...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
In chief zerbudaiya voice
;DAre you seeing what am saw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by devour129: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....
the guy is the least person an Igbo youth will listen to. Someone that has sold his soul for money ,uwa ga e zuru ya Ike soon .

8 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians because their ideology differs from that of Israel but arrest Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

And foolishness is when you think you are making sense....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
i thought they are all united.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by SweetSoup(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
See people wey wan become one country, where is the unity in the struggle for biafra?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by LastProphet: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.

hahahahaha, u nailed it joor, most interesting thing is that they have no idea how arrogant they are.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Guyman02: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uwazurike is angry with Nnamdi Kanu for taking the shine off his MASSOB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by DoctorTim: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
Lol, and who is Uwazuruike? A fraud he is, the one people of the zoo will love to champion the cause of biafra(simply because he is compromised) a man who has been in this struggle and not even Ghana newspaper has reported about biafra, hahahahhahahaha for those of them that are about rejoicing, keep calm and know that biafrans don't know who is Uwazuruike, we only know of a man called Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, a man we are following with our life, a man who is a prince in his home town and rich and doesn't need my money for anything, a man who does not have more money than the zoo but he dares them about jamming his poor funded radio biafra owned by all people of biafra, we only know of a man who is fearless before his enemies, a man who says the truth that the zoo hates to hear, we biafrans only know of a man called Nnamdi Kanu who is formidable and within his short time of involvement in this struggle, biafra people are heard and being reported all over the world today..... We disowned Uwazuruike and there is nothing the zoo will do about it he is a poor man who is fed by Nigeria ....
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
YOU ARE LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. EWU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by SmartMugu: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
hotgunz:
Na lie soon NL will post that the man said he didn't say that watch out.....
Gbam. I hope some gullible people don't kidnap or kill Onwuzurike before hearing his side of the story. I don't believe most of what I read here and hope some folks just don't swallow everything hook, line and sinker, putting an innocent man's life at jeopardy.
Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by sukkot: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
you got to give it to them biafrans though. they are good comedians. lwkm. my ribs done dey hurt from too much laughter. even basketmouth no fit compete grin grin grin grin grin

that nigga done jump ship when shittt got real lmao. the nigga said ' we do not know and associate with inamidi malu. he is not one of us ' lmaooooo cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Mosh1: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Biafrans are comedians grin
Seriously,they often thought we need them,hell No.What we need is Oil to be in Nigeria not Igbo to be in Nigeria and we shall do everything possible to keep the Oil in Nigeria.After the Oil dries up,they can go to wherever they like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by mulattoclaro(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
See them. Fools. Biafra my foot. They've even started denying each other already. How interesting can this be? I thought by now they would have started dropping bombs and unleashing terror on Nigeria by now. Biafrans are online warriors. Too much of noise. From now on I'll no longer comment on anything biafra.

18 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Burger01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:
I'm telling you. Classic comedians.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Donkunxex(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ignyte:

Shouldn't the most powerful man on earth @Putin, have a verified twitter account??
this is the OFFICIAL putin's acct.... Its not verified but u can check google.. U see its official

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by odutolasodiq(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:
lolz... comedians indeed!.... crying to secede yet no unity amongst them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by ayomide74: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
Another yoloba news!! Hopeless people
Have u taken your drugs??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by homirefacuny(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again the obvious basic problem of the Igbo race comes to fore. Internal rivalry.

You said my mind Bros.... Confused souls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by biafranking: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
like anambra vs imo rivalry ...you re right tho..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss by Adebowale89(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
see confusion grin

Igbo and the war dream kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.