Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria (1351 Views)

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by chudidonas(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
This would have been a nice philanthropic gesture but in Nigeria the fridge might be gone the next day

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
we don chop belleful? some go share witchcraft through food. that was what I was told while growing up that people put witchcraft in food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by dkronicle(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
When agberos in NIG never finish. Dem never go extinct
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by chudidonas(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:
we don chop belleful? some go share witchcraft through food. that was what I was told while growing up that people put witchcraft in food

Lol @ we don chop belleful... But I think a lot of households still waste food
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol @ we don chop belleful... But I think a lot of households still waste food
I can waste food too, any left over in my fridge is either eaten by someone or.....
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by ephemm(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
if such exists in Nigeria, some igbomen will turn it to business opportunity - take the food and sell it.
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice idea, but for this to work in a country like Nigeria, you need to add 24hr generator and diesel cost to the maths because Nepa will just make the food rot by the next day. . .

1 Like

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
dkronicle:
When agberos in NIG never finish. Dem never go extinct
You are right, they will even sell the food

1 Like

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by loomer: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
When beggars plenty pass donors for nigeria, what else u wan expect?

1 Like

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let it be installed in the SE so that they can increase their northern population.
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
loomer:
When beggars plenty pass donors for nigeria, what else u wan expect?
my mind exactly.
And besides this kind of thing can't work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by loomer: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
my mind exactly.
And besides this kind of thing can't work in Nigeria.

How can it work, when people don't have 3square meals daily not to talk of the one they would give out. And probably if they have, there might be no electricity to keep the refrigerator cooling.
Anyway, na only God fit help nigeria condition
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Our present settings will defeat the purpose. angry
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by DickDastardly(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
The East doesnt need it. cool
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
loomer:

How can it work, when people don't have 3square meals daily not to talk of the one they would give out. And probably if they have, there might be no electricity to keep the refrigerator cooling.
Anyway, [size=20pt]na only God fit help nigeria condition[/size]
only GoD bro
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=39142527] only GoD bro[/quote
I have been looking for u, watin dey happen na
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Let it be installed in the SE so that they can increase their northern population.
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=39142676][/quote]lol
I lost ? grin
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
I lost ? grin

I no fit eat because of you wink you lose na, come back my arms are open to embrace you, I serious o
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
You can never find any food in that fridge. It can't work in Nigeria ho ha!!!
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by hedonistic: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Too many reasons why it can't work in Nigeria.
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

I no fit eat because of you wink you lose na, come back my arms are open to embrace you, I serious o
hmmmm
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
It can never be possible in Nigeria..
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm
come back joor, bawo ni? wa jeun cheesy
Re: Can This Fridge Be Installed To Help The Needy In Nigeria by obioraval(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
It can work If we begin to get things right.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Tariffs To Increase – FG / Damage Control: Garba Shehu Defends BUHARI'S Dictatorial Speech, / Buhari's Health Getting Critical - See Evidience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.