Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News (7568 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Vacate Your Offices, Biafran Movement Tells S’east Govs / This Thread Is Not To Support The Biafran Movement.... Timeline Of A Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
WARRI, Nigeria – The Indigenous People of Biafra says intelligence agents arrested a leader calling for the peaceful secession of the southeast from Nigeria — a cause that prompted a civil war in the 1970s in which an estimated million people died.

That group and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra say Radio Biafra director Nnamdi Kanu was detained Saturday as he tried to fly to London from the airport of the commercial center, Lagos.

ADVERTISEMENT
It was not immediately possible to get comment from the Department of State Security.

In July President Muhammadu Buhari's government said it had jammed Radio Biafra's airwaves because it is unlicensed but the station is still able to broadcast, airing grievances of the Igbo tribe who accuse the government of discrimination.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/19/biafran-movement-to-secede-from-nigeria-says-intelligence-agents-arrested-its/

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
now i understand the grand plan here Biafra gotten the required attention grin

Nigeria unintelligent service fell for this cheap setup grin

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by dialfa: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
world just taking note

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by chimerase2: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Watch it spread like fire

11 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Yanks101: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is interesting. Fox news is now in the loop.
We may not have heard of the last of this yet. Nnamdi is up to something and i can't wait to find out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Watch it spread like fire

Dss will be regretting right now.

this is a grand plan to draw attention all over the world.

remember Mandela started like this first it seems impossible but later it happened like a movie grin

13 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by zuchyblink(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Tunami(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmm, dis biafra movement no be here oooo, bt i pray it goes in a peaceful way cox war no gud atal

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Er0ticAngela(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chukwu abiama okike will scatter the intestine of any Heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra

All Heeebos are going back to Heeeboland

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Yanks101: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
The next thing Nnamdi should do is create a social frenzy that would illegitimatize buhari's govt before the world. Nigeria is a nobody so buhari is not going to have the military leverage to veto the UN.
A couple of pictures here and there violating his human rights by the DSS should do the trick.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by neolboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
The way this thing is going, duara dullard will not be able to hold diz country together

17 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
The next thing Nnamdi should do is create a social frenzy that would illegitimatize buhari's govt before the world. Nigeria is a nobody so buhari is not going to have the military leverage to veto the UN.
A couple of pictures here and there violating his human rights by the DSS should do the trick.

yes that's a brilliant idea

referendum loading

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Chukwu abiama okike will scatter the intestine of any Heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra

All Heeebos are going back to Heeeboland

Nkita lacha nne i anya ebea

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Yeske2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Story for the gods, he's going down
Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by ragiluhivo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
In less then 48 hours after Nnamdi Kanu's arrest, 3 different international news outlet have reported the news and they all start that he is a peaceful freedom fighter, yet some people call him a no body. ABC NEWS, IBTimes and now FOX News

Please Buhari, Kill Nnamdi Kanu and watch how things will unfold

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by VickyRichmond(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari is an unintelligent man,I keep saying it.he is not in touch with recent time and age. Why will one arrest a freedom fighter in this day and age,u only make him more popular. I keep telling ppl that Buhari is daft.He keeps listen to some archaic advisers who still think we are in the dark ages where u can jst arrest ppl for expressing their views.Lets wait for what AMNESTY international will say about this, this how leaders accumulate petitions in the ICC.Buhari should jst swallow his pride and release that guy and probably enrol for Ssce,it will help his sense of judgement.

40 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yeske2:
Story for the gods, he's going down

Ikpu nne i

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerian government and some Nigerians based off of the posts I have been reading have no sense nor ability to reason. Had he sneaked into the country and got arrested...that's where I'll side with you people as Nigerian Govt will have a strong excuse however NNAMDI KANU WILLINGLY, BRAZENLY FLEW INTO LAGOS AS A BAIT KNOWING FULL WELL THAT NIGERIA GOVT WILL ARREST HIM. He did this brazenly because 48 hrs before then, he had a meeting with top UN officials who recognized him as the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Pretty sure they informed him the grave consequences Nigeria will face if they did arrest him. IPOB leadership are not stu$pid...these are well read and highly connected individuals with strong ties to the International communities. They know what they are doing...meticulously planned script!

I expect him to be released shortly. What does this arrest and release mean? HE WILL NOW BE ABLE TO BROADCAST LIVE HERE IN NIGERIA AND TRAVEL ACROSS TO PREACH THIS GOSPEL AS HE WISHES. THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL WITNESS REAL FREEDOM FIGHTING. HE LED BY EXAMPLE ARRESTED, WENT ON HUNGER STRIKE FOR 48HRS SIGN HE WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR THIS CAUSE. BRAVO...IPOB LEADERSHIP TEAM!

To Prince Nnamdi Kanu...you have soiled your name in the history of Biafra as one of our founding fathers.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by ahaika23: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Watch ofe nmannu cry out blood

14 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by naijapips02: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
When the crime against him is read out, these same news outlet would also report him for the fraud he is. This would deal a strong blow to the struggle.

The DSS are not foolish. They had all the chances to arrest him earlier, But they waited till they'd have solid evidence to finally put a long nail to the coffin of this struggle , once and for all.

This is a master stroke by DSS.

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Leopardd(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is an unintelligent man,I keep saying it.he is not in touch with recent time and age. Why will one arrest a freedom fighter in this day and age,u only make him more popular. I keep telling ppl that Buhari is daft.He keeps listen to some archaic advisers who still think we are in the dark ages where u can jst arrest ppl for expressing their views.Lets wait for what AMNESTY international will say about this, this how leaders accumulate petitions in the ICC.Buhari should jst swallow his pride and release that guy and probably enrol for Ssce,it will help his sense of judgement.

Lol.
Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by superstar1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let Intergalactic News Agency even be aware, the same Russia Style of blocking out the press from Chenchya shall be used.

Guess what, you can only dance your usual cannibalistic macabre in front of the UN building and you will go home once again.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by naijapips02: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
VickyRichmond:

what If in the end, kanu is exposed as a common criminal?
Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
naijapips02:
When the crime against him is read out, these same news outlet would also report him for the fraud he is. This would deal a strong blow to the struggle.

The DSS are not foolish. They had all the chances to arrest him earlier, But they waited till they'd have solid evidence to finally put a long nail to the coffin of this struggle , once and for all.

This is a master stroke by DSS.

ok we shall see who's foolish grin if you think Kanu will go down just like that then you'll be the all time greatest foolish bastard

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Yanks101: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015

20 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
naijapips02:

what If in the end, kanu is exposed as a common criminal?

Sharap you know nothing mr man

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Movic1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Congratulations to Biafra and biafrans. The only online country in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
superstar1:
Let Intergalactic News Agency even be aware, the same Russia Style of blocking out the press from Chenchya shall be used.

Guess what, you can only dance your usual cannibalistic macabre in front of the UN building and you will go home once again.

Bastard talk is cheap

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by mrjangaweed: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Movic1:
Congratulations to Biafra and biafrans. The only online country in the world.

lie nsi Nkita ebea

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by Leopardd(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
I called my family back home, and mehn, broh, me I don dey fear sef.

This is like pushing helpless people to the wall.

Whatever happens to Nigeria, is Buhari's doing.

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by DaBullIT(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yam

Una wey dey celebrate, na massob talk am no be UN, no be Obama

Don't get your hopes too high make hypertension no kee you
Re: Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News by ahaika23: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
new2020:
Nigerian government and some Nigerians based off of the posts I have been reading have no sense nor ability to reason. Had he sneaked into the country and arrested...that's where I'll side with you people however NNAMDI KANU WILLINGLY, BRAZENLY FLEW INTO LAGOS AS A BAIT KNOWING FULL WELL THAT NIGERIA GOVT WILL ARREST HIM. He did this brazenly because 48 hrs before then, he had a meeting with top UN officials who recognized him as the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra.
Bro what do you expect when a completely empty head rules?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Number Of Federal Civil Servants State By State / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.