Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? (6909 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by ibadanchap: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
Please who watched today's episode of Super Story- i think episode 22 and give me a jist?

NTA Ibadan has been acting up for some time now and my family could not watch our favourite tv programme today.

Thanks
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by twinstaiye(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
Chief Dayo and his young wife was shot by Collins.  Before then, Dayo's first wife suspected a foul play and she prevailed on the bank manager to tip the police. Collins escaped with the 10 million naira but he was cornered by the Police in a woman house where he took her daughter hostage. Chief Dayo and his young wife were taken away by the ambulance, noone knows yet whether they are going to survive it or not. The story continues,
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by maray(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2009
Thanks alot,actually i do watch it on NTA international on sky cable in london,but my work shift has changed so i couldnt meet up wit d weekly episode,hope 2 hear more on dis thread.Cheers
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by ibadanchap: 10:53am On May 01, 2009
Thanks. Serves Dayo right. Though i guess he wont die just for the sake of his first wife and so that he can fully regret his actions. but mercy may as well die
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by uzwu: 6:44pm On May 01, 2009
Yes i want Mercy dead but before them i want him to see Dayo and Family face to face and hear the good news that Mr Phillips daughter willl be getting married to the son of the Governor.

If i were Mrs Phillips, I won't take Dayo back.

He deserves to live a seclude live for a very long time, Agbaya.
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by lexy2lexy: 8:09pm On May 14, 2009
Can anybody gist me on what happened during the final edition of More Than a Friend last week.
Re: Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? by Omolola1(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2009
Well, Mercy Died, GOOD FOR HER!

Dayo survived the gunshot, well because of his wife if not he deserved to have died with Mercy.

And ofcourse the couple of the year had a lavish wedding. Collins was caught, he was actually SHOT!

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Men: The Next Big Nigerian Film After Ije / Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? / Who's Your Favorite Villain/villains In Movies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.