Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) (26855 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
abeg explain dis pics in sentence.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by phonesNgadgets: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
May God guide their steps.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by SirMarrt: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kaiiiiii!!!!! I have never seen any group picture as perfect as this... Well posed for the camera...
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by baruzeez(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
PYO be like, *When I'm gone(4x); Ya'all gonna miss me when I'm gone...........! Ya'all gonna miss me by my name, ya'all gonna miss me everywhere oo; Ya'all gonna miss me when I'm gone* Lol..
awon ti pitch perfect I sight u o
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by chimerase2: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
More actions please. Less meetings.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
The broken records will be here soon! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by nicedas(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bokoharam must go, biafrypan must stay and suffer. Bleep hell
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
PYO commands Authority...this is not a VP who Shekau is more popular than.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na only Buratai I wan see.

seriously, anytime I see that man, I see a joker.
that means you aren't seeing a man capable of a change.
Bros, i would advice you to change your channel
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by sunkoye: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
The photos be like. ." Osinbanjo meet Service Chiefs" tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by papaejima1: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nansense
As if they can do anything concrete except lie and charm snakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by nicedas(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bokoharam must go, biafrypan must stay and suffer. Bleep hell.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
good one
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by StepTwo: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
niggi4life:
that means you aren't seeing a man capable of a change.
Bros, i would advice you to change your channel

you mean, from Aljaz to AIT?
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
daddy boy, howfar?
am fine son...have you had your dinner?
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by francizy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
I believe one of those men, is standing there with snakes.. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by 4stylz: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
This osinbajo guy looks more intelligent than that Buhari

Oh I forgot he didnt go to school

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by crisycent: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
They finally allowed that ordinary commissioner to attend the meeting grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
good meawork buari Allan be wit him amean
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
theV0ice:
He's the smallest man in the picture but see how they're all listening with rapt attention grin grin

I just like the man called Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

My able V.P, carry on jare cheesy

Yes oooo smallest in size bt biggest upstairs ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
itsIYKE:
am fine son...have you had your dinner?
ohjes
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by kuzee(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
D

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
CR77:
I belong to northerners, and i belong to nobody... Buhari is a scam cool cool
You're just a dull Arrow. Do you ever say anything reasonable? Ever?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dullard! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
cosmatika:
Does it Stop BH frm detonating bombs as usual? Buhari shud be honourable Enough & resign. GEJ pls Forgive us for voting u out

4give u and who?
Proudly 5% but don't wail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is this not the man jobless propagandists said he will be vomiting when discussing with soldiers? Our journalists sef, they need decree 4 seriously.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by nightmile: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
See as all dey listen to prof. Silent giant

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
CR77:
cool cool them no fit cool
make we dey watch o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kai! Sambo made me feel vice presidents are meant to be dull and inactive by default.. smh.. Osinbajo came and change my perception. The man is always busy even morethan Baba. Anyway, that's how the Oldman roll, he usually allows his number two men to be the face of his government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by mahyowah(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
temitemi1:
In other news boko haram never stop the killing.
does it give you joy? if you don't wanna join the train of optimist then change you country, maybe Syria will accept you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.