Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Do You Think? - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think? (9879 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2009
what do u guys think of dis guy, he was bitten by a vampire in whitehouse,
Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2009
here it is,

Re: What Do You Think? by Kemjisuper(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Aseye
If Secret Service men catch you eh - lol grin

Good one
Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
@kemji

nothing dey happen, na democrazy we dey, even if dem want carry self, na all of us for nairaland dem go carry togeda,
Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
culdnt find the post for 'design ur profile name' again, so i decided to deop dis here,

Re: What Do You Think? by abdulone(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
kudos, to all the graphics artistes in the house, i must confess that am most motivated when ever i see what fellow Nigerian artistes in the house are doing, to all keep it, up.
Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
yea kudos to everyone, but really, where is everyone? this section is just getting emptier and emptier, use to be a lot of competition but where is all dt now? i guess 'time changes yesterday' and everyone as gone is own ways, wish we could bring the fun back in here,
Re: What Do You Think? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Aseye:

yea kudos to everyone, but really, where is everyone? this section is just getting emptier and emptier, use to be a lot of competition but where is all dt now? i guess 'time changes yesterday' and everyone as gone is own ways, wish we could bring the fun back in here,

I'll tell you what happened! The so-called graphics professionals came in and ruined the flow of things with their often high-powered criticism of even the faintest artworks by newbies. Now, I guess less members have the heart to try posting their graphics anymore, till they're sure it's of awesome quality. Funny enough too, those who critic the most, never post their works! If every strict criticism were followed by some words of encouragement to the upcoming artist, I'm sure we'd have more willing participation.

Point of correction, the section still gets a lot of visits (check your topic read numbers) but less participation. That's what! undecided But seriously, we need some homework here - one that involves everyone, newbies and pros alike!
Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
i think i feel u kemji, i ve said it in one of my post somewhere we should learn to constructively criticize so as to encourage the artist and also help him improve, maybe be the so-called professionals should really wake up to this or one day you just come in and see you are the only one logged on to this section, i ve seen it happen in a forum like this before,
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
first draft for one dude. check the site at cybernatorsolutions.com.
they have a new social network, waaazap.com.
i did the flash on the site. my first real flash attempt.will get beta of course,

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
just made this wall paper for them right now ,
what do you think?

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2009
by the way,sorry about the large size. undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2009
just made this within the hour. i love it, an improvement on the previous wallpaper

Re: What Do You Think? by Aseye(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2009
cool,
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
a revision,

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
cool is a preety non specific term
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
hey! where did all the commentators go? undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by chubysoft1(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2010
hello nairalanders. PLEASE CRITICIZE THIS, Though not finished yet.

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
hmmmm

Re: What Do You Think? by Kemjisuper(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2010
chubysoft1:

hello nairalanders. PLEASE CRITICIZE THIS, Though not finished yet.

It's ok for a homepage. The issue i'm seeing is in the use of space. There's a lot of wasted space under the picture collage which clearly isn't serving any particular purpose. In addition, the pictures could have been made larger and clearer by utilizing the wasted space.

I dunno if anyone else sees any other issue, but good job overall!
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
my latest poster design.

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
i have not posted a long time on this site because it actually seems to
degrading with regards to the quality of the content posted thereon.i plead with all of you
potential great artists to do away with mediocrity and embrace true professionalism. sincerely
most of what is on this site cannot stand beside the type of things i see on the deviant art
or flicker community to say the least. i agree that the environment is not conducive for
professioalism in this fast paced profession or hobby but you can start by using the internet
time yo use in browsing nairaland to search for ebooks and good tutorials to better urselfs.

on another note, the graphics section is now filled with more requests and unnecessary questions than graphics itself
the bloody place is turning into a mess of contacts,job opportunities and microsft paint project not fit to be uploaded

sheesh!
Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
this my new wallpaper. did the bloody thing under 30 minutes, enjoy and criticize if you can

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2010
tell me wot you feel bout this,

Re: What Do You Think? by flagship(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2010
hello, am now on facebook and deviantart.com
follow my latest there.
thanks a lot

just check 'em out first please

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flagshiparts/118770258146039

eziaha.deviantart.com
Re: What Do You Think? by folafola(m): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2012
flagship: you can check out graphictutorials.com
vectortuts.com
digitalarts.co.uk
vectordiary.com
cgtutorials.com
goodtutorials.com
photoshoptalent.com
photoshopcafe.com(for basic concepts mostly)
webtuts.com
entheosweb.com
tutorialised.com
tutorial9.com
most of them have tuts for photoshop nd illustrator.
dont 4get bout illustrator o! cool
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate Design Portfolio / 13 Ways Designers Screw Up Client Presentations / 2d Animators Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.