Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,910 members, 7,956,421 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Letter To My Dear Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To My Dear Yoruba (765 Views)

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Kogi In Disarray, I Weep For My Dear State. / My Dear President Buhari, Shame On You - Ayo Sogunro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Dear Yoruba by Warldbest(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
embarassed dont know why we are politically slave to the hausa, and financially slave to the igbos
Re: Letter To My Dear Yoruba by mcjoe007: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
try harder d richest men are still yorubas unlike ur people who only knws hw to commit crime and are still poor

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Yoruba by ernesty20(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Letter To My Dear Yoruba by totit: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Warldbest:
embarassed dont know why we are politically slave to the hausa, and financially slave to the igbos

What an irony of reality cheesy

Oneluvfuu o cheesy
Re: Letter To My Dear Yoruba by disumusa: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Warldbest:
but why are ibos surdenly became 5th class citizen of nigeria, also became most mitreated,maginalise,discriminated,hate,unrecon with.
Re: Letter To My Dear Yoruba by Warldbest(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
disumusa:
but why are ibos surdenly became 5th class citizen of nigeria, also became most mitreated,maginalise,discriminated,hate,unrecon with.
Slave one detected

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Customs Boss Flies Private Jet Pics / Tribunal Judgement: My View / Obama In Secret Pact With World's Largest Muslim Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.