Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Atheist College Professor Dies And Sees Hell- It Changed His Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist College Professor Dies And Sees Hell- It Changed His Life (819 Views)

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. / Atheist College Professor Has Near Death Experience:shares What Changed His Life / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheist College Professor Dies And Sees Hell- It Changed His Life by Jeromejnr(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Okay! Atheists and Skeptics, I come in peace. I am not arguing with anybody abeg!

Even though I know you've seen things like this time and time again, I just thought I should share this one.

I know most of you will still end up saying all sorts of things like hallucination, dream e.t.c. But anyway, back to the topic.

This is the testimony of college professor and atheist Howard Storm who while on vacation in Paris France had a perforation in his stomach and died. He had a NDE and when he died he was surrounded by demons who tortured him, but suddenly remembered a prayer was saved and was revived. After seeing hell he changed.

Howard Storm, a Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, had a near-death experience due to a perforation of the stomach and his life was forever changed he lives to tell his story.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLimoqZUWgw

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC0VOx4M5ZE

Sorry for those that have MB issues. cool
Re: Atheist College Professor Dies And Sees Hell- It Changed His Life by dedene: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesus is Lord of the universe whether the devil likes it or not.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways ISIS Roots Its Actions In Religion / Donald Trump Has Called Pope Francis'disgraceful' For Saying He's Not Christian / I Do Not Use Juju Or Charms,god Is Involved In My Dealings - CAC Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.