Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis (4814 Views)

Igbo Miscreants Arraigned By Buhari's DSS For Secret Trial Of Nnamd Kanu Exposed / Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Amaryllis Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Fraud Igbos / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
How true is this?! Pics below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by vivianblog(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
More pics...

Lalasticlala

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by badnature: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
yoruba& bad belle!!?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
there is hope. gullibility is a disease that can be cured. Chioma Amaryllis is a witness.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
badnature:
yoruba& bad belle!!?
Why don't you blame the ex girlfriend, why blame the person that reproduced what she said.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
badnature:
yoruba& bad belle!!?

Dude concentrate on the topic and stop with all the bigotry here. Dont be a goose!

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by modath(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Here for the ensuing drama... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by stanech: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why did they break up? because I know girls can be vengeful most times.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:
there is hope. gullibility is a disease that can be cured. Chioma Amaryllis is a witness.

All she asked for is for Biafrans (living abroad) to come back home and see for themselves what their "director" is doing with the donations they've been sending to him in the name of the "rising sun" movement. Because obviously the ones living in nigeria re not his "nnamdi kanu's" target.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
This evil wicked yoruba people are at it again. They are looking for another thing to crucify him after failed arrest.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
stanech:

I thought he's married! And if its true?!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by brize(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
This same kayode? Lol, but this trick is old na, imagine someone telling me not to get excited by someone i only hear his voice on radio. SMH but she(only if she is a she) expects me to believe her that i only see from someone's twitter account... Lol, she claimed that radio biafra works in a short(laughing), old old tricks don't work any more ok, she claims that the unjammable radio is run on lowest cost, hahahah i don't need to reply that, she only needs NBC to explain better......... Finally i don't blame the kayode, if all your rant about buhari killing Kanu can be rubbished by a mere granting of bail why won't you feel disappointed and disgraced. So change your tricks Mr. Man because this one is old enough to be your father..... Ask shacris04 he knows better..... *buy 1litre of otapiapia*

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
new2020:
This evil wicked yoruba people are at it again. They are looking for another thing to crucify him after failed arrest.

You think?! I know of a guy who donates alot to make this movement a progress! Ojukwu used his own money to fight for biafrans. Why is Nnamdi asking for $8mil to free biafrans?!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by dkronicle(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
At a time I no if I become a biafran, I won't die & as am still a Nigerian am not feeling bad even if am not still satisfied with d money am gathering... Cos if biafra comes in and am not making more money than dis... Na to switch country cos I will be wasting my time in biafra...

TELL THE WORLD I LOVE MONEY... Its not my BiZ

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
This same kayode? Lol, but this trick is old na, imagine someone telling me not to get excited by someone i only hear his voice on radio. SMH but she(only if she is a she) expects me to believe her that i only see from someone's twitter account... Lol, she claimed that radio biafra works in a short(laughing), old old tricks don't work any more ok, she claims that the unjammable radio is run on lowest cost, hahahah i don't need to reply that, she only needs NBC to explain better......... Finally i don't blame the kayode, if all your rant about buhari killing Kanu can be rubbished by a mere granting of bail why won't you feel disappointed and disgraced. So change your tricks Mr. Man because this one is old enough to be your father..... Ask shacris04 he knows better..... *buy 1litre of otapiapia*

With dual citizenship, nnamdi kanu is safe when something terrible happens. How about a yam seller in the corr eastern village of imo state?!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by softvio(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ogundamisi? That dude is just frustrated with the kind of attention been giving to Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafran seccessionist..i think he's disappointed by his release..i hate that guy with the way he abuse GEJ, just to sell that his cheap APC propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by EasternPride: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
He built a Cenotaph, and Nigerian Police in collabo with Uwazuruike destroyed it.

[img]http://static.wixstatic.com/media/23e9d6_957d2919a1c54702a307309687f7fe01.jpg_srb_p_803_599_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb[/img]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by allytinted: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
.abeg wen did kanu joined politics? o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by brize(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
MarvelJ:

With dual citizenship, nnamdi kanu is safe when something terrible happens. How about a yam seller in the corr eastern village of imo state?!
what will happen? Is that thing that will happen related to this thread?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by StepTwo: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2015
I could have said this and attributed it to anybody.

besides, the only differnce between Ogundumasi and Nnamdi Kanu is that the Latter is agitating for something.

they are all demented Fellas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by acenazt: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Imagine the shock Papa Nneka who got married Nd gave birth to all his 6 kids in lagos wakes up one morning with a sudden realization that he is in another country. Nnamdi Kanu is a Hypocrite if he really wants the good of his Natuon he wont agitate all this crap

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by porrigeyam(m): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmmm
Biafra can be achieved but no fraudster like kanu can make that happen ibo's are on a looooooooooooooong tiiiiiiiiiin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Yoruba snakes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by hyfr(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Biafra would have been achieved by now if only ojukwu didn't die. Ojukwu was the only person motivating jonathan, giving him the morale, support, backbone. Jonathan felt with ojukwu he is save. Immediately after ojukwu died, there was no one again to push him. We all know jonathan is not much of a courageous man, he fears a lot,he needed extra backing to succeed with the plan, likes of orji uzor kalu, ubah family, arthur eze etc would have done that but what did they do ? I lost hope the moment GEJ was defeated in this elections. If God wants to use nnamdi kanu to liberate the igbo's so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by chiddye(m): 3:23am On Oct 20, 2015
"if". Biafra finally liberates herself from Nigeria the same leadership problem crippling Nigeria would cripple Biafra too. the sooner Igbo people start embracing Nigeria the better for them all this anti Semitism should stop

me I love naija and am a proud IBO boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2015
stanech:

Yes that is very possible. I was thinking d same thing. Why now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by uchebest2006(m): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2015
badnature:
yoruba& bad belle!!?
Yoruba..hmm,wen dis bokoharam pipo will finish una tribe,u will understand that they re not ya brothers or 6tas.
Seperate from this Zoo called Nigeria nd be free.
#NnamdiKalu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by trapQ: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2015
pls receive sense in Jesus Name. what did Yorubas do to you? I'm not Yoruba but I hate when people sound too basic. she's igbo and even supporting the biafran struggle. all she asked for is that Igbos in diaspora come home to verify al NNAMDI Kanu's claims.

where did you see Yoruba in this post?
badnature:
yoruba& bad belle!!?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Lanretoye(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2015
btw,who also observed that the lady's grievance was all about the money contributed by igbos in diaspora and how nnamdi kanu has been misappropriating and colonizing funds bla bla bla...i guess she wants a fair share.
Even if the IPOB struggle actualizes, na money go still bring am down. una knw normal igbo man orientation nah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by Dabss(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder how much the FG paid her for this tweets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! / Just In: Update On The Planned Coup By The Military And Those Behind It! / Jewish Prophet From Israel Says Biafra WILL Be Independent In 2018 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.