Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis (4824 Views)

Igbo Miscreants Arraigned By Buhari's DSS For Secret Trial Of Nnamd Kanu Exposed / Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Amaryllis Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Fraud Igbos / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by kingzizzy: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2015
chiddye:
"if". Biafra finally liberates herself from Nigeria the same leadership problem crippling Nigeria would cripple Biafra too. the sooner Igbo people start embracing Nigeria the better for them all this anti Semitism should stop

me I love naija and am a proud IBO boy!

You have been embracing Nigeria for 100 years, what did you get out of it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by dammytosh: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2015
badnature:
yoruba& bad belle!!?

Yes ooo

Chioma is from Ogun state.

Odeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by RockMaxi: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2015
kingzizzy:

You have been embracing Nigeria for 100 years, what did you get out of it?

This is my major fear about our biafran brothers, immediate gratification and instant reward. If the western leaders of the countries you wish to model your biafra after were of this thought, I wonder what they would have gained.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by CyberWolf: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2015
And this Yoruba ediots vomits the thrash again for the consumption of his gullible followers..Has anyone seen the original tweet of the said chioma's tweet? He is trying to incite genuine ipob members against Kanu N the way they incited Nigerians against GEJ through their propaganda and lies, but it will not work. Show us the original tweets of chioma and STFU..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by M4gunners: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2015
MarvelJ:

All she asked for is for Biafrans (living abroad) to come back home and see for themselves what their "director" is doing with the donations they've been sending to him in the name of the "rising sun" movement. Because obviously the ones living in nigeria re not his "nnamdi kanu's" target.
I put it to you that any Biafra living abroad who still doubt what Nnamdi Kanu is doing after this week, should be disowned. Ib Nnamdi will trust.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by ArodeTsolaye: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2015
This is a lame old trick that that no longer works, it failed. grin

You brought one girl to claim Kanu was an abusive womanbeater. It failed grin

You claimed he is a fraudster, with secret hausa girlfriend. It failed again. grin

You claimed he was caught with prostitutes with 20 cartons of condom in his breastpocket. grin

The only way your zoo can survive now is to convince Nnamdi Kanu to become your President (goodluck with that grin). Right now as we speak, Nnamdi kanu remains more popular than your demented president.

Nnamdi has proved he can die for Biafra, can your Buhari die for one Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by bellyjean(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2015
I really need to say this... all I can see is evil. They say mind is a battle field, huh? And that's the reason why Nnamdi Kanu and co wants and have been infiltrating minds of his people, especially the young ones with this poison called 'secession and BIAFRA'.

'Note: Nnamdi's biafra is totally different from the kind of Biafra the late Col. Ojukwu wanted.'

Oh my God!!! What are these vagabonds trying to achieve? They wanna turn sons and fathers, husband and wife, friends against each other all in the name of Biafra? Late Col. Ojukwu neva wanted this. My cousins Ayodeji and Adeniyi married from the east and are blessed with beautiful children. My uncle, èkwè ( a nickname) married Aunty Ngozi from Enugu state and are blessed with 3 boys and a girl. And you call Nigeria a Zoo?

I served in ebonyi state and I came home yesterday. You should have seen how my Landlord and his entire household were sad because I was leaving them. Onyebuchi (landlord's son) even packed enough oranges and bought groundnut for me and my friend. Blessing insisted that I must attend her wedding. And you still call this Nigeria a zoo?

Miracle wrote UNILORIN post UTME and she calls me all the time just to thank me. You should have seen how surprised and how lost Charles was when my friend and I called him that we were giving him our mattress and fan yesterday morning. (Charles and his family are good people. They gave us garri and yam like every 2 months). You still think this Nigeria a Zoo?

My friend and I asked Mama Chineye that sells akara at night to allow Orji, his son whom we coached for JAMB (he is waiting for his admission @ UNICAL) come spend some weeks with us in the 'west'. You still call this Nigeria a zoo?

You should have seen my students at Boys Sec. School, and Anglican Cathedral International School (both in 135, Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi state) last week, i've got like a thousand pictures of them on my phone. Onyinyechi, a female student in ss2c, called me yesterday morning that I should come to school because she was having a problem in a mathematics question embarassed (of course, she doesn't want me to leave them). Do you still think this Nigeria is a Zoo?

Now some bastard Nnamdi with his 'transmission' on some radio biafra wants to destroy this love, trust, respect they have for some guy who isn't from their tribe? They see me as a role model because I taught them Maths, Physics, chemistry, and they initially thought only a super being could do that, but now they are very bold and courageous and they have that confidence they can compete with other students in Nigeria (though ebonyi is totally backward and dysfunctional education-wise).

This is not a good feat in Nnamdi's eye and he wants these children with very glorious futures ahead of them to start killing people who are not from their tribes, all in the name of secession and his own vain glory. I would say this is not the kind of Biafra ojukwu wanted.

At this juncture, i'd say we should forgive our past and let our wounds heal properly. We must join hands to improve our lives and generation to come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by badnature: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2015
We don't need to come back home to see anything by ourselves because 1 am aware that those men that died in onitcha IPOB worldwide are taking care of the family the left behind and the were equally placed on salary for ever.not even the ZOO government can do that with all the resources available to it,IPOB was able to do it with limited resources,2 because of the activities of Nnamdikanu the world is NOW talking about BIAFRA again 3 Radio Biafra is the most popular Radio station in the WORLD which means more people listen to Radio Biafra than BBC according to an independent survey in Britain not Nnamdikanu,4 the British removed the word "BIAFRA" in the queens dictionary but Nnamdikanu petition MICROSOFT and the recognized the word Biafra again,5 the U.S state of illinois set aside May30 as Biafra day,6 IPOB are recognized by 88 different countries around the world,7 the fear that Nnamdikanu put in igbo people mind makes today many of them are now directing their investment back home,8 today the paper work that Nnamdikanu provides to the so called Niger delta people made them to realize that the even have more stake in Biafra more than igbo speaking people,it is the grand strategy of Britain/awusa,fulani to divide us, 9 We are restoring Biafra not creating Biafra or seceding from Nigeria because Nigeria come in to existence in 1914 But Biafra has been in existence long before Britain.but of course you people are black monkeys from Africa I don't expect you to understand what we are doing.so that Yoruba fabricated chioma can keep and restrict their nonsense to their self,that's how Yoruba people came out with the STORY of Nnamdikanu being arrested with prostitute just to tarnish his reputation,but his reputation,record,philosophy,ideology,is beyond destruction,Biafra is spirit,it doesn't dies.you can't Kill what won't die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Dabss:
I wonder how much the FG paid her for this tweets.

I wonder how much MB you used for this crap

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
And this Yoruba ediots vomits the thrash again for the consumption of his gullible followers..Has anyone seen the original tweet of the said chioma's tweet? He is trying to incite genuine ipob members against Kanu N the way they incited Nigerians against GEJ through their propaganda and lies, but it will not work. Show us the original tweets of chioma and STFU..

Its not a tweet. Its a video and i can give you the link to her vid. So stay sensed please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by MarvelJ: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You claimed he is a fraudster, with secret hausa girlfriend. It failed again. grin

You claimed he was caught with prostitutes with 20 cartons of condom in his breastpocket. We even donated more. grin
The only way your zoo can survive now is to convince Nnamdi Kanu to become your President (goodluck with that grin). Right now as we speak, Nnamdi kanu remains more popular than your demented president.

Nnamdi has proved he can die for Biafra, can your Buhari die for one Nigeria? grin

Hide your VPN next time before spewing gibberish please. Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by CyberWolf: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2015
MarvelJ:

Its not a tweet. Its a video and i can give you the link to her vid. So stay sensed please.
post the link or STFU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by patrick89(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
brize:
This same kayode? Lol, but this trick is old na, imagine someone telling me not to get excited by someone i only hear his voice on radio. SMH but she(only if she is a she) expects me to believe her that i only see from someone's twitter account... Lol, she claimed that radio biafra works in a short(laughing), old old tricks don't work any more ok, she claims that the unjammable radio is run on lowest cost, hahahah i don't need to reply that, she only needs NBC to explain better......... Finally i don't blame the kayode, if all your rant about buhari killing Kanu can be rubbished by a mere granting of bail why won't you feel disappointed and disgraced. So change your tricks Mr. Man because this one is old enough to be your father..... Ask shacris04 he knows better..... *buy 1litre of otapiapia*

Bro I'm so proud of you! Now biafrans are getting there! We will get there. Their plans and propaganda are crumbling as fast as possible.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by theDEVILisHERE: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
bellyjean:
I really need to say this... all I can see is evil. They say mind is a battle field, huh? And that's the reason why Nnamdi Kanu and co wants and have been infiltrating minds of his people, especially the young ones with this poison called 'secession and BIAFRA'.

'Note: Nnamdi's biafra is totally different from the kind of Biafra the late Col. Ojukwu wanted.'

Oh my God!!! What are these vagabonds trying to achieve? They wanna turn sons and fathers, husband and wife, friends against each other all in the name of Biafra? Late Col. Ojukwu neva wanted this. My cousins Ayodeji and Adeniyi married from the east and are blessed with beautiful children. My uncle, èkwè ( a nickname) married Aunty Ngozi from Enugu state and are blessed with 3 boys and a girl. And you call Nigeria a Zoo?

I served in ebonyi state and I came home yesterday. You should have seen how my Landlord and his entire household were sad because I was leaving them. Onyebuchi (landlord's son) even packed enough oranges and bought groundnut for me and my friend. Blessing insisted that I must attend her wedding. And you still call this Nigeria a zoo?

Miracle wrote UNILORIN post UTME and she calls me all the time just to thank me. You should have seen how surprised and how lost Charles was when my friend and I called him that we were giving him our mattress and fan yesterday morning. (Charles and his family are good people. They gave us garri and yam like every 2 months). You still think this Nigeria a Zoo?

My friend and I asked Mama Chineye that sells akara at night to allow Orji, his son whom we coached for JAMB (he is waiting for his admission @ UNICAL) come spend some weeks with us in the 'west'. You still call this Nigeria a zoo?

You should have seen my students at Boys Sec. School, and Anglican Cathedral International School (both in 135, Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi state) last week, i've got like a thousand pictures of them on my phone. Onyinyechi, a female student in ss2c, called me yesterday morning that I should come to school because she was having a problem in a mathematics question embarassed (of course, she doesn't want me to leave them). Do you still think this Nigeria is a Zoo?

Now some bastard Nnamdi with his 'transmission' on some radio biafra wants to destroy this love, trust, respect they have for some guy who isn't from their tribe? They see me as a role model because I taught them Maths, Physics, chemistry, and they initially thought only a super being could do that, but now they are very bold and courageous and they have that confidence they can compete with other students in Nigeria (though ebonyi is totally backward and dysfunctional education-wise).

This is not a good feat in Nnamdi's eye and he wants these children with very glorious futures ahead of them to start killing people who are not from their tribes, all in the name of secession and his own vain glory. I would say this is not the kind of Biafra ojukwu wanted.

At this juncture, i'd say we should forgive our past and let our wounds heal properly. We must join hands to improve our lives and generation to come.

Biafrans want their nation restored
This has nothing to do with your traveling experienced
You are not a biafran so you should not bother yourself
They want their nation
And they will have it
Their mind is madeup already
No going back

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by brize(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2015
patrick89:

Bro I'm so proud of you! Now biafrans are getting there! We will get there. Their plans and propaganda are crumbling as fast as possible.
my dear thank you so much, we are winning, Chukwu Okike Abiama will see us through..... Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by brize(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You claimed he was caught with prostitutes with 20 cartons of condom in his breastpocket. We even donated more. grin

my dear you just finished this people, hypocrits and backstabers... We know them, the likes of kayode, ayo & dele etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis by brize(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2015
bellyjean:

my dear we will fight to get our freedom and after the freedom, we can eat as neighbours and friends.... Stop saying all that as if we all don't know the handwriting at the wall

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly / Result Of Adamawa State Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.