Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? (4115 Views)

FULANI Has Never Fought A Single Battle / No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri / No; Not That Fulani Man, Not That Hausa, No, Not Thone! Yes That One! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Should we fold
our hands and allow fulani to take over all

our territories,

my brothers and sisters what do you think that should be done to save our land?
Down is a
warning from one man but we neglected it.what should we do before it become too late.

As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance,
love for one another. No,
they are coming to elevate
Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and
replace them with their
kinsmen to drive their
ethnic domination, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us
with impunity, and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not,
believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.

The Fulani will take over the entire South as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in a pretence
of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete;
we will become their slaves
forever.
Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only
option; Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his
sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military
and the security architecture
of the land. Christians and
Easterners will become
endangered species; He will
use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer.

Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole
agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my
people is legendary. They
do not see us as humans.
They kill, slaughter, burn and
destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble.” On
16th Jan 2015:
Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better
off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are
coming with vengeance,
anger and revenge for the
years they stayed out of power. They plan to
intimidate, silence and oppress
us. Their world view
is so strange and different
from ours; we are in big
trouble.
All we ever wanted is
freedom to realise our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend
and replicate this dominating culture down
South.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by limeta(f): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is only one solution .-war
A war you will fight on yr own

4 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by EternalTruths: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Christian Ethnic groups of Nigeria will have to choose between
1) Fulani Republic of Nigeria
2) Christian Republic of Biafra

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Kokolet11: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin op you IPOB yoots are enemy of one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by babadee1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Who is the new Emir of Kabba since Fulanis have taken over.

6 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Oloripelebe: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Anoda deluded flattiee on this grin

5 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
I reckon in the next 20yrs,there will be Emire of Lagos. Afonja don enter 1chance with dem Masters up North grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by rhemmiedream(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Running204:
I reckon in the next 20yrs,there will be Emire of Lagos. Afonja don enter 1chance with dem Masters up North grin grin grin
Lol.. An emir to rule over a state with 70% Igbo population and with over 80% investments and properties I think the Igbo man should be more worried.

The flat cum parallelogram headed osu from the gully ravaged, red mudded, landlocked enclave of the rising flesh eaters are actually the most useless and senseless creatures on planet earth cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Ikengawo: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

Everytime the slavery spreads i remember this thread

Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Baawaa

We were in Opposition for long in the SW, Our Leader AWOLOWO was jailed, Abiola Election was annulled, he was killed, his wife was killed, his business was killed. Ajasin was put under house arrest, Abraham Adesanya was shot and the bullets went like raindrops, Bola Ige was murdered in Ibadan, our elections were rigged with provoking audacity, Tinubu was attacked politically and almost brought down but we fought without destroying Nigeria. We conquered without silly blackmail!!!!!!

There is a country called NIGERIA and DEMOCRACY has come to stay, if you can't play with common sense, you will just die of hypocritical ranting!
https://www.nairaland.com/4031550/why-igbos-should-emulate-yorubas

9 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Lol.. An emir to rule over a state with 70% Igbo population and with over 80% investments and properties I think the Igbo man should be more worried.

The flat cum parallelogram headed osu from the gully ravaged, red mudded, landlocked enclave of the rising flesh eaters are actually the most useless and senseless creatures on planet earth cool
Afonja dat wan na big grammar grin grin just b expecting ur masters to take over from all Yoruba obas in 20yrs. U can eat shiit if u don't like it,but it must happen... Sai one Nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:
Should we fold
our hands and allow fulani to take over all

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Ugh. Fits annoying that alot of this is true

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by PenSniper: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Running204:

Rather than displaying your crass buffoonery, you should've kept quiet, don't you think ?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by OneCorner: 3:31am On Jan 08, 2018
When will ibos stop screaming Yoruba. Do u guys sleep without dreaming of yorubas??

U will even act like a Yoruba just to get attention! Na wa o.
About 20threads today only of Ibos claiming to be Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by laudate: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2018
babadee1:
Who is the new Emir of Kabba since Fulanis have taken over.

Ask the people in Enugu state. They would know. sad Afterall, the Fulani took over part of their communities the other time, when the herdsmen raided their homelands and assaulted their women?

Again, Fulani herdsmen invade Enugu community, kill Catholic Seminarian

ENUGU – The sleepy community of Ndiagu, Attakwu, Akegbe-Ugwu in Nkanu-West Local Government Area of Enugu State, was early Thursday morning, thrown into mourning following the invasion by over 50 Fulani Herdsmen armed with machetes, who slaughtered a Catholic Seminarian, Lazarus Nwafor. Four members of the Ogbodo Nwarum family, where Nwafor, the Seminarian, who finished his apostolic work at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Ndiagu ,Attakwu, last Tuesday, was a tenant, sustained severe machete cuts from the rampaging Fulani herdsmen who slit the stomach of a six months pregnant Mrs. Nwarum in the operation that started at about 2.15AM

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/againfulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communitykill-catholic-seminarian/

Nimbo (also Ukpabi-Nimbo) is a border town in Uzo-Uwani area of Enugu State, Nigeria, where seven villages - Ekwuru, Nimbo-Ngwoko, Ugwuijoro, Ebor, Enugu-Nimbo, Umuome and Ugwuachara were invaded, and scores massacred by over 500 armed Fulani herdsmen, rated the fourth deadliest terror group in the world, in the early hours of April 25, 2016. Uzo Uwani has boundaries with the Southern States of Ebonyi and Anambra, and Central States of Benue and Kogi, where these attacks have increased lately. The herdsmen, who reportedly were bent on occupying a portion of the farming community's land for cattle grazing plotted attack, and went on to notify the natives about their invasion on April 23, 2016. The intelligence was promptly reported to security agencies who met accordingly. However, at about 5.15 am on April 25, 2016, the armed herdsmen numbering over 500 struck killing 40 people. The following day, April 26, 2016, six more bodies were recovered and 14 victims were lying critically ill at Royal Cross Hospital, Nsukka, Nsukka District General Hospital and Bishop Shanahan Hospital, Nsukka. During the raid, a church,known as Christ Holy Church International, (AKA Odozi-Obodo), at Onu-Eke and 11 houses were burnt by the marauders. As a result of the insecurity, displaced natives fled to neighboring communities of Nkpologu and Uvuru, (Uvuru-Agada) even as indigenes of those communities also fled to Nsukka in fear of further attacks.

Invasion of Ukpabi-Nimbo community, known as "Enugu Massacre", by roaming Fulani herdsmen followed similar massacre of hundreds of natives in another farming community, Agatu, Benue State by the same herdsmen, just a little over a month.

There was invasion of neighbouring Abbi, another Uzo Uwani community, .....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

So, if you are gloating over the misfortune that has befallen one community elsewhere, please note that your own SE Igbo communities were also not immune from the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Okoyeeboz: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2018
OneCorner:
When will ibos stop screaming Yoruba. Do u guys sleep without dreaming of yorubas??

U will even act like a Yoruba just to get attention! Na wa o.
About 20threads today only of Ibos claiming to be Yoruba!

Why won't they dream of Yorubas? Don't you know that Yorubas stand for everything they wish for but would never have?

There a moral burden of being a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot which they all carry. They can only wish but can never be Omoluabis.

4 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Raintaker(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2018
laudate:

Ask the people in Enugu state. They would know. sad Afterall, the Fulani took over part of their communities the other time, when the herdsmen raided their homelands and assaulted their women?

So, if you are gloating over the misfortune that has befallen one community elsewhere, please note that your own SE Igbo communities were also not immune from the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen.
Lol
I was around one of these communities that year.
It looked like a Civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2018
I asked how can we save our land,but some of you here are just ranting.

The question is for my fellow yorubas and not for you ipods

3 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by chimeee: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2018
laudate:

why do u reason like fowls..if u don't know how to react to a thread.. u get out of it

3 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by fergie001: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
loveth361:
I asked how can we save our land,but some of you here are just ranting.

The question is for my fellow yorubas and not for you ipods

So you too do these iPod afonja thing abi?
E no fit you ooooo,stop tribal mudslinging,people who do it are little minds...

Back to the Okun issue,they should be careful...
They are calling for trouble
Fulani people normally criss-cross with their cattle there but I also know that they have communal regulations like the village where I stayed,and they are usually tentative how they move with their cattle. Now Yahaya Bello wants to empower them,I am not comfortable with it.
Let it start from Igala or Okene now,why Okun?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by zombieTRACKER: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2018
laudate:

Since you know the Fulani agenda
Why the braven support from a handful of your kinsmen to a known Fulani jihadist in buhari... A tool of the caliphate... A certified tribalist
I know religion has something to do with it but it's not enough... Lives are being lost periodically
People's land and properties... Their source of livelihood

Why the support?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
PenSniper:

Rather than displaying your crass buffoonery, you should've kept quiet, don't you think ?
What is wrong in what I said? grin grin grin All I know is,an Hausa/Fulani must be Emire of Lagos in 20yrs time. Go live with it slave grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by buchilino(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Kokolet11:
grin op you IPOB yoots are enemy of one Nigeria

ONCE A PIGLET ALWAYS A PIGLET
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by CaptainGOOD: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Kokolet11: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:

my father is a pig
so your useless father is a pig?no wonder you behave like him

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by buchilino(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Kokolet11:
so your useless father is a pig?no wonder you behave like him

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Kokolet11: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:

your mother pig,your father pig,you pig and your useless family pig.

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by IdeyFindWife: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
PenSniper:

,But, don't you think this calls for concerted effort on your part, as a people?

In this day and age, decisions like this should not be made for a people .

Or have you forgotten the Ife vrs Modakeke crisis?

Whatever you do, don't let it be all about posing upandan but be motivated by the legacy of your people as well as the coming generation.
Re: Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Always making sense!!
We stupiid Yoruba's will be lying down to greet our Emire in Lagos very soon. Sai one Nigeria. We must continually lick their ass*hole,because we are noting, but dirty slaves

Oh Gad grin grin Afonja started this sell out, now his worthless generations will complete it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hegemony: What Igbo Can Learn From Yoruba - Reno Omokri / Tony Kabaka Lands In DSS Net Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.