Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others (12126 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by ndcide(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Corruption can't stop amaechi by APC.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by akilo1: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2015
chymystique:
Seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP... #Hypocrites
dude keep quiet
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by disloman(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Niseamaka:

Kudos mehn, you took those words outa my mouth. Political witch hunting and bad blood by Wike should not be allowed to stop Amaechi from availing his services to Nigerians. No one deserve to be criminalised for decamping form one party to another and working against the interests of his former party, to the best of my knowledge, that's Amaechi's not crime. They hounded him and hounded him and hounded him with federal might yet he s still standing. He put his entire political career on the line in his support for APC. If PDP had won the presidency, he would have been in prison by now. He is a dogged fighter, one of the few African politicians, in a continent where all politicians play bread and butter politics, who dumped the party in power and worked against their interests and survived. If I were Buhari, I will move mountains to make the director general of my presidential campaign that triumphed over an incumbent president a minister. Rivers state senators/people cannot be allowed to determine who serves the generality of Nigerians as a minister. A minister doesn't represent a state, he serves the nation.
Bro! Chop knuckle
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by disloman(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
HzRF:

Lol ur lyk must have been a useless one

Just a question u type lyk a tout

Idiot
You are so much confused that you don't know what else to write.TOUT?None of your damn generations can withstand mi.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
BlackMaria:

Did u say the same thing about Saraki.
is sakari different from any criminal politician?
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by unbiase(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
let the truth be told,pdp,apc and all other parties and their members and leaders are corrupt,tribalistic,takes sides with their members even if the corruption charge/charges against them is clear provided the accused is in their good books,otherwise amaechi has nothing to offer this present admin based on how corrupt he is.nigerians need character reformation and attitudinal change,not all these politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 / APC Committee Gets Indefinite Tenure Extension / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.