Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others (12128 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by kindnyce(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
NO SHAKING

CLICK LIKE IF U THINK AMAECHI WILL BE SCREENED TODAY

PRESS SHARE IF U THINK OTHRWIISE

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by ocelot2006(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
I say let the APC have their. The nomination of Amaechi already proves that the APC is a hypocritical party with GMB a big joker & the so called anti-corruption war a FARCE. More munition for the opposition.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by bugzbunny: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Apc is a curse on Nigeria
Corrupt men as ministers
wat a country

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by igala1(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2015
They are not interested in indicting him but only ensuring he's not appointed minister. Amaechi should be confirmed and then the petitioners if they are serious can commence their petition against him in court. Afterall ministers dont have immunity clause. And if found guilty should be relieved of his duty.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by montees(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm, poor governance
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by j4sure(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2015
noted
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Brilli5gist: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2015
The ruling party should not decide for the senate.even if there is no petition against ameachi and the senate doesn't like his face,they have the right to refuse him confirmation.this same senario happens in job interviews,those candidates with first class degree are turn down and others are given the job regardless of their certificate
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by juman(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Support to the former governor.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by chinedu1nig(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2015
i watched the in-aptitude of the joke called the upper chamber, no wonder they all mopped while Fashola lectures them on effective governance. Leadership should always come with measures of merit and competence, are they blind to what Rotimi Amechi will bring to this new Nigeria? HE IS QUALIFIED in every ramification and diversification QED.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Gboliwe: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
These noisemakers should hurry up and clear Amaechi so he can kill himself faster without blaming Wike or the witches

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2015
an oppresive party that would want things their way even if it would yield zilch... angry angry angry...and it amazes me that these are the fools who want to fight corruption...nonsense... angry angry
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Our political class has only thought us to steal enough money that will take care of u, generations to come and to engage SANs for litigation. My expectation is that Amaechi's screening should be suspended in the senate till he gets a court clearance. Let him face the court first as I believe protecting is name will better first before 'serving his father land.
Did u say the same thing about Saraki.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Leyemoshood: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Obviously, moreover matter is in court
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by father042: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Corruption is Nigeria as it stands now, is when the APC lead Government accuse one of corruptly enriching himself but if the accusation comes from other sources it is termed ordinary petition.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by mosagbo: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2015
No bagger or Jupiter can stop the confirmation of the only courageous man and high personality like Amechi. At the end PDP will go hug transformer
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by father042: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
The same people that called on Saraki to resign are backing Amechi to be confirmed
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by sexyjob(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
father042:
The same people that called on Saraki to resign are backing Amechi to be confirmed
what a country?
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by bendutch(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
SmithEnemona:
yesooooo....nothing can stop the conqueror of PDP and Goodluck. grin
You are funny. Who the hell is Amechi? I'm sure you must be Yoruba. For your information Amechi is an outcast presently in PH.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by SmithEnemona(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2015
bendutch:

You are funny. Who the hell is Amechi? I'm sure you must be Yoruba. For your information Amechi is an outcast presently in PH.

an outcast and you are afraid of him.

abeg park well.

Quote me again.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by OnankpaBa(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2015
chymystique:
Seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP... #Hypocrites

like seriously? lipsrsealed
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by buchilino(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2015
luvinhubby:
APC is a comedy of error and Nigerians are realising that so soon and at expensive price.
Covering a thief when it is obvious he stole.

NO MATTER HOW CLEAR D EVIDENCE IS, NIGERIANS WILL NEVA LEARN. NOW I NO Y DIS NATION IS CURSED. AMAECHI STOLE SO MUCH N YET IS BEING REWARDED. AM NOT SURPRISED BY DIS ACTION COS NIGERIANS WILL PREFER ETHNICITY N RELIGION OVER INTEGRITY. SO SAD

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2015
APC and Buhari are kind of autocratic.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by HzRF(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2015
disloman:
Most of the comments above mi are made by people who were pained and can't differentiate their left from right.If petition is allowed to disqualify Ameachi from been a minister,it will set a trend in our polity.Whenever I don't want a man to be a minster,What I will just do is to summit a petition.That move will be suicidal.There is a popular saying we are all innocent till we are found guilty by a law court.Anybody who believed Ameachi is corrupt,should go to the court.I will provide the T fare if they don't have. cheesy. cheesy
ND hopefully u are not part of the Idiotic and stupid ones that says Gej is corrupt
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder how Amaechi will function if at all he is cleared and made a minister with all these baggages and controversies . Can't APC find another way to compensate him. Do we really need a ' controversial ' minister?
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by disloman(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2015
HzRF:

ND hopefully u are not part of the Idiotic and stupid ones that says Gej is corrupt
You are so dumb that your dumbness is irritating mi.GEJ was voted out not because he's corrupt but for his cluelessness.Get that in that skull of yours.Don't you ever in your miserable life quote mi again if you don't have reasonable things to say.Oponu
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by waice6571: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
disloman:
You are so dumb that your dumbness is irritating mi.GEJ was voted out cos he's corrupt but for his cluelessness.Get that in that skull of yours.Don't you ever in your miserable life quote mi again if you don't have reasonable things to say.Oponu

Haba! Wetin d carry, wetin you throw back at him?
I'm tired for some people and the use of thier TALENTS.
Mean no hurt or insult, could you justify your response or its just mere displacement of AGGRESSION.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by HzRF(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2015
disloman:
You are so dumb that your dumbness is irritating mi.GEJ was voted out cos he's corrupt but for his cluelessness.Get that in that skull of yours.Don't you ever in your miserable life quote mi again if you don't have reasonable things to say.Oponu
Lol ur lyk must have been a useless one

Just a question u type lyk a tout

Idiot
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Niseamaka(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2015
disloman:
Most of the comments above mi are made by people who were pained and can't differentiate their left from right.If petition is allowed to disqualify Ameachi from been a minister,it will set a trend in our polity.Whenever I don't want a man to be a minster,What I will just do is to summit a petition.That move will be suicidal.There is a popular saying we are all innocent till we are found guilty by a law court.Anybody who believed Ameachi is corrupt,should go to the court.I will provide the T fare if they don't have. cheesy. cheesy

Kudos mehn, you took those words outa my mouth. Political witch hunting and bad "belle" by Wike should not be allowed to stop Amaechi from availing his services to Nigerians. No one deserves to be criminalised for decamping from one party to another and working against the interests of his former party. To the best of my knowledge, that's Amaechi's only crime. They hounded and hounded and hounded him with federal might (patience, Wike, Mbu and Jonathan himself) yet he is still standing. He put his entire political career on the line by supporting APC. If PDP had won the presidency, he would be languishing in prison by now. He is a dogged fighter, one of the few African politicians, in a continent where all politicians play bread and butter politics, only fraternising with the ruling party, who dumped the party in power and worked against their interests and survived. If I were Buhari, I will move mountains to make the director general of my presidential campaign organisation, that triumphed over an incumbent president, a minister. Rivers state senators/people cannot be allowed to determine who serves the generality of Nigerians as a minister. A minister doesn't represent a state, he serves the nation. Sometimes what goes around, comes around. God just want to reverse the roles played this time around by making Amaechi, minister and Wike, River's state governor. Let's watch events unfold and see if Wike will absorb the type of punches that Amaechi absorbed and survived.

Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by sammhi(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
so no need sending them to Senate for screening then...
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2015
luvinhubby:
APC is a comedy of error and Nigerians are realising that so soon and at expensive price.
Covering a thief when it is obvious he stole.
Re: APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others by Billygee2u: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
if Nigerians will be kidnapping and killing all those wicked and selfish polithieves holding Nigerians hostage and looting masses Treasury without fear, honestly the likes of this foolish man will not have the gut to vomit rubbish

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Rupiah Banda - Photos / N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts / Fela Talks On Mko Abiola