Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! (9759 Views)

Get Your Music On Radio Stations At A Less And Affordable Fee / Best Music On NL... / What Is Alaba Selection? Grassroot Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by NOID1: 10:06am On May 01, 2009
STEPS ON SELLING YOUR MUSIC ONLINE:

Are you an upcoming artist? still looking for an head start in the industry? Forget about getting your song on soundcity and radio,thousands of songs are submitted everyday and dont get played and if you dont have cash to setlle the who's who then your record wont get played coz people like 2face and dbanj songs are already on rotation so dey might consider yours next year,lol,its the truth though,you need a buzz and i will show you how to make a buzz in naija and anywhere else,thank God for the internet!!!!

1st step
you need to have your music ready,even if its just a track.make sure it sounds top notch.most of the big time producers dont really charge as much as you think,they usually bring it down the price for upcoming artist like you,you can holla @ me if you need their contacts.

2nd step
you need a website forget about a page on facebook and myspace thats not the KOKO,a website is much more than what most people think!
You can upload your music and sell to your fans,e.g before soulja boy got signed to his current record label,he was selling his songs he made on his laptop for a certain fee and he was getting $30,000 check a month!!!thats like 5million naira trust me no alaba boy will give you that kind of cash every month from marketing your music for you.

you can also give out your song for free download,you will increase your fan base that way,you can then charge when you have a strong fan base.

you can make other means of revenue from your website,like ads,merchandise,sponsorship etc you have to think like an entreprenuer coz ure not signed to any label,ure independent and you have to make that cash which ever way.

after your website is ready ,you will need heavy publicity for it,you will have to go on sites where there are lots people it doesnt matter where.myspace,facebook,hi5,nairaland etc social networks,online communites, etc keep posting your stuff and people will listen and word of mouth will increase your fan network,if you dont belive me then ask yourself this question how did you get to find out about NAIRALAND? Definetly not on the newspapers and guess what today nairaland is the highest nigerian based website visited in nigeria,you can check the ranking on www.alexa.com

i guess thats an head start right? if you need any answers or found something hard to understand,or u need a website right away you can always call me on 08022165648,bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go make it happen.

P.S THINK BIG!THINK GLOBAL!!

1 Like

Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by NOID1: 10:11am On May 01, 2009
sorry for the topic header mistake,my bad!!!!!! slip of the fast fingersĀ  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by biznessman(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2009
hey bro i feel u but how can i get my song on a website of my own pls i'll need the info thanks. wink
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by obinna5000(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2009
@NO I.D.
Do you also provide web hosting services?
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by NOID1: 4:03pm On May 28, 2009
@obinna5000 yeah i do provide webhosting service,
@biznessman pretty easy do u know much about web dezinin? if you dont then i can help you,but if u can then just drop your email address and i will send you a tutorial on that.
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by ChigaeNdu(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
Yes, NO I.D i feel u but i nid tutorial on setting up my own website. I have not only 1 hit track but a recorded alb of 10 tracks and no marketer yet. My email: noblecasey@rocketmail.com, phone 08060394247. Pls help me out.
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by ChigaeNdu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
Yes, NO I.D i feel u but i nid tutorial on setting up my own website. I have not only 1 hit track but a recorded alb of 10 tracks and no marketer yet. My email: noblecasey@rocketmail.com, phone 08060394247. Pls help me out.
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by ChigaeNdu(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by Taitesssy(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2010
My guy, I feel you,pls kindly send me the tutorial at papatee1803@rocketmail.com. God bless u
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by isaco(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
I need the info too reach me Royalmanmusic@yahoo.com or facebook.com/ Royalman.yemi
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by SwaggOdocos: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
I feel u bro I try calling u but your number is not working. I am looking for a marketer I have made up to 30 tracks. Hit me up 00916147437867 or email me at Samueljacob200@yahoo.com let's talk business. u can also go to my soundcloud page and check some of my tracks out https://soundcloud.com/swaggodocos-jacob
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by Oluti(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Alaba will continue to be a force to be recokn with for a long time to come. Ask 9ice how he got gongo aso released after he has been frustrated by all the big names in the industry. Get a very good single. I mean very gooood and you are on the way to becoming a star but wait o, you may not make money on that single but you will make the name. That is the reality in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by ataponewlife(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Download this melodious song of gratitude- Thank You For Everything, by Mr Newlife, from here:

http:///DownloaditTYNew
Re: Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today! by dayssolalee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello ,

We are to love everyday. Be showered with this love package. Upload your Music on Boomplay today for just N3000. This promotional package ends tonight.

For more information on how to go about this, kindly send a DM or call/text us on 08152361455 or 08162124564 or click on the link below

https://smenmusic.com.ng/boomplay/

To your music promotions success.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event That Will Last In Your Memory For / Download Prince Mk Shekpa Album / Music Producers! How Much Do You Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.