Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Having Difficulty Coming To India? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Having Difficulty Coming To India? (1647 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Am an Indian based and ready to assist you on your career to India

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by daddycampu(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Tell me more about this
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by roughdiamond(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
My friends are in India but complain so much about their food. Is any work they can do to support themselves? Maybe during holidays
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by goodlifehyd(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
You can't work in india, the only thing you can do to support yourself while in india is buying goods at cheap rate and sending over to nigeria to sell, there is a popular market dominated by Nigerians where u can buy and ship your goods almost immediately for free but will have to pay in Nigeria to clear them. As for the food your friends needs to go to their market and they will surely see enough food stuffs similar to those in naija Okra, vegetables, rice, beans and so on.
roughdiamond:
My friends are in India but complain so much about their food. Is any work they can do to support themselves? Maybe during holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well, goodlifehyd has said it all... they should try their hands on some small scale exportation business only if they have reliable person in Nigeria who will give returns sincerely...
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
daddycampu:
Tell me more about this

what exactly do you want to know?
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Can someone who came with a student visa start playing professional football and get paid?
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
fighal:
Can someone who came with a student visa start playing professional football and get paid?

so many people has been deceived in the name of playing their football career in India. Dnt let indecision weigh you down, make up your mind on what your going to India to do; is either you are going for studies / training sessions or businesses..... no job of any kind, even millions of Indians are jobless. Football should be out from your mind. why not try some other countries in the European continents or else where in any south American countries... Going to India to play football? I laugh in swahili..looool grin

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Johnnoah1st: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
noblemails:

so many people has been deceived in the name of playing their football career in India. Dnt let indecision weigh you down, make up your mind on what your going to India to do; is either you are going for studies / training sessions or businesses..... no job of any kind, even millions of Indians are jobless. Football should be out from your mind. why not try some other countries in the European continents or else where in any south American countries... Going to India to play football? I laugh in swahili..looool grin
how much is indian visa?
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
noblemails:

lol. Thanks bro
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by goodlifehyd(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Well there are some nigerians in Indian League but its pretty difficult, But there are some "old top" players in the league.... seems Anelka is still in india league not sure he left yet and some other notable names even one of the Uche brothers (Kalu Uche)
noblemails:

Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Well there are some nigerians in Indian League but its pretty difficult, But there are some "old top" players in the league.... seems Anelka is still in india league not sure he left yet and some other notable names even one of the Uche brothers (Kalu Uche)
Anelka is a coach
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
how much is indian visa?

am not a visa agent bro..

Get ur information from Indian Embassy

8-A, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Plot 364, Cadastral Zone
Off Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Gudjohnsen: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Please, how do I get to the embassy in abuja from Lagos? I mean the one at Cadastral zone.
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Gudjohnsen:
Please, how do I get to the embassy in abuja from Lagos? I mean the one at Cadastral zone.

I dont really know Abuja very well, I always make use of Lagos embassy.
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Kingy10: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
noblemails:
Am an Indian based and ready to assist you on your career to India
How easy it is to study medicine in India, the tuition fees, the entrance exam & co?
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Kingy10:

How easy it is to study medicine in India, the tuition fees, the entrance exam & co?

http://www.pravara.com/
Re: Having Difficulty Coming To India? by jasssbabe(f): 6:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Is it student visa or wat type of visa do u want?
Johnnoah1st:
how much is indian visa?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A China Visa / Saudi Visa Rules For Nigerians Citizens / Nigerian Prisoners Abroad Have Rejected Option To Serve Jail Terms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.