Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt (701 Views)

24,000 Polaris Slingshots Recalled Due To Seat Belt And Seat Slider Issues / You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This / Keke Operator Installs Seat Belt In His Tricycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by Babaneh(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Saw it on face book..

This can not work in Naija ooo cos our people eye they shook wella.. tongue grin and they will surely get you...

Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by SMARTKEED: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
ok
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by dammytosh: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2015
... and when someone get involved in an accident..

a fake coffin can be adopted too.

That will be awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by kemlily(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
funny grin
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by sorextee(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2015
e go make sense die. i hate seat belts. gives me stomach ache.. this can easily deceive our gullible road safety and VIO OFFICIALS.. grin
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by kossyablaze(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Freemanan wetin u think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by kossyablaze(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
sorextee:
e go make sense die. i hate seat belts. gives me stomach ache.. this can easily deceive our gullible road safety and VIO OFFICIALS.. grin
SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by Whizpeter(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by hahn(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
sorextee:

dammytosh:
That will be awesome

@sorextee, na your answer be that undecided
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by yanabasee(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
dammytosh:

That will be awesome

you badt mouth gan grin
Re: Photo-with This, You Dont Need A Seat Belt by colossus2: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
sorextee:
shocked
I don't feel comfortable driving without a seatbelt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Nissan IDS Will Blow You Away / Uber Cab In Paris!! / 2017 BMW M5 - Latest Spy Shots Reveal More Of Its Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.