Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga (17158 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Man Who Flew Obanikoro With N1.2bn For Fayose / Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / Abba Moro To Be Arraigned Today Over NIS Recruitment Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by mohajenny: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by angiography(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
If Buhari can nail this man, I will be fulfilled.

Remember we voted him in to fight corruption.

Apprehending Moro really will be a deterrent to all these polithieves

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmm.... EFCC and QUIZ? don't know when they'll start DEBATE..... this our new noise-making anti corruption system is just annoying...
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Aspiregreat: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
This is a Good development.
If this man is prosecuted and scrutinized.
I'll affirm that JUSTICE have come to stay.
A man who was asked to resign,only for him to say" I will stay to salvage the situation." .what nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Very soon the guy would say he was only "invited" while they are still jailing people for stealing slippers.

I shake head for this excuse of a country
Hmm.... EFCC and QUIZ? don't know when they'll start DEBATE..... this our new noise-making anti corruption system is just annoying...
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by angiography(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2015
mohajenny:

Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Imagine ooo...this guy is being followed by 3 guys already.

Ma'am/sir, is that how much people are scarce in ur area?...that u have to spam NL looking for friendship vacancy. SMH
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by pat077: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
The m0ron must not go unpunished.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

That's why I like you, the freedom of Abba slowpoke is one of the failures of Jonathan and your dead party when she was alive.
I'll rather say that the "continuous" freedom of Comrade Abba Moro is a testament that Buhari is not serious in ridden Nigeria off corrupt elements. Though it was unfortunate and unwise for Jonathan to have rebuffed the call to sack and prosecute him for his crime against the Nigeria State.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Owliver(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
its like EFCC are having fun meehn. grin
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2015
The criminal management failures that greeted the tragic Immigration Recruitment exercise headed by Abba Moro cannot, and should never go unquestioned.

This was one particular event I never forgave GEJ. All efforts aimed at prosecuting the gross negligence that resulted in the sad loss of Nigerian lives must be thoroughly questioned, and where necessary, those who are found guilty of criminal negligence and poor management, should be thoroughly prosecuted and jailed.

How could job seekers even pay money to apply for a federal government job? Why that thousand of applicants when only 4000 or so jobs were actually available?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by emamos: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2015
feedthenation:
But where was EFCC all these days - it's such a bad thing that nothing has been done on this issue close to 2years now.
corruption wasnt stealing den

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by emamos: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
People like Abba Moro supposed to be cooling off in jail. The blood of the innocent jobseekers are on his neck.

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Intendy: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
The man is Abba MOR0N not Abba Moro

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Snoopbest: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Football betters here is a new bet platform that is offering U free #100 to place a bet when U refer someone
Just visit this link below to get started
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07036015817
all U have to do is register via the link below and above

http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07036015817
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Divinehenrich(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
The fight against corruption is gathering momentum. The anti-graft agency has more jobs to do. Let the cleansing continue unabated.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Mackson01: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Flye: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'll rather say that the "continuous" freedom of Comrade Abba Moro is a testament that Buhari is not serious in ridden Nigeria off corrupt elements. Though it was unfortunate and unwise for Jonathan to have rebuffed the call to sack and prosecute him for his crime against the Nigeria State.

Buhari is not like ur clueless wicked hero who protected him for years, things must be done in a proper manner and yes that is why it took longer time to build up case against him.
I just hope PDP will not come and defend him tomorrow just like they have been using keyboardist like u to defend theives and wicked poeple.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Flye:

Buhari is not like ur clueless wicked hero who protected him for years, things must be done in a proper manner and yes that is why it took longer time to build up case against him.
I just hope PDP will not come and defend him tomorrow [s]just like they have been using keyboardist like u to defend theives and wicked poeple[/s].
It is your kind that support and defend anything and everything APC. Unlike you, I Don't shield alleged corrupt people. My motto is "go explain yourself to the investigators and the judge"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by cold(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
About freaking time!
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by govou(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am in total support of this . #Moro Is A Killer#
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Flye: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is your kind that support and defend anything and everything APC. Unlike you, I Don't shield alleged corrupt people. My motto is "go explain yourself to the investigators and the judge"

U can check my past posts, I'm not sentimental like many PDP poeple who are against good things just because d president is not from their area. What I care about is good governance and I'm ready for give good governce a chance at the same time I'm ready to get rid of bad governance if a chance present itself.

Thank God we v got rid of one which some hypocrites called hero.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by nationwide1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
If Abba Moro had decamped to APC, no EFCC would have come after him.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by kuzee(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
J

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by luvprince4real(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
This man suppose don spend like a year and half out of a 250yrs jail term. Dis man collected my 1k, put me tru stress and gave me exam questions wey even d person wey set am no go fit answer. d exam was latter cancelled after some fellow job hunters has lost their lives.
#Jailabbamoro.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by fahey: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
please what is the salary of grade level 9 step 2 in federal ministry eg, office the head of service of the federation.please i need urgent answer.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by philips70(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

See you supporting this now oo, but when it is counted as one of your heroic hero's errors, make sure you don't start kicking......

If the head is in pain, it is not well with the body. smiley

Barcanista was too neck deep into a failed project which he never believed will fail and couldn't just retrace his steps. He agrees there were too many gaffes in the last administration which he exposed and spoke against severally. Now he only hopes his new project, PDP finds a way to self cleanse which is a very tall order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga by Olaolufred(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

[size=14pt] You've just posited that silence of Jonah means approval.
So it is the one of the sins of gej docility.
The other 4 female presidents and anyone in his cabinet seems stronger than him.
I thank God I gave my best in kicking him out thougv I voted him earlier.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / Buhari To Inaugurate New Airport Terminal Dec. 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.