Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) (4190 Views)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / These 11 Babies Look Like World-famous Celebrities.... No5 Will Make You Laugh! / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by mloveth: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
INDIANA – Doctors are shocked, are calling it a miracle, as a 42-year-old woman gives birth to 11 healthy baby boys.
According to hospital report, Mariya Fernandes, gave birth after undergoing only two hours of labor and a miraculous vagin*l birth.
Fernandez and her husband say they had trouble conceiving so decided to undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF), desperate to become parents. Much to their surprise, they got much more than they had hoped for.
Six of the 11 boys are said to be identical twins all weighing in between 1 pound – 1.5 pounds. They are currently in stable condition in the neonatal intensive care unit at....

Read more and see more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/woman-gives-birth-to-11-babies-without-c-section/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Choi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wtf?? shocked
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Chanchit: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chisos! Maybe they would also need to seal up that pu$$sy, d husband could go anal if needs be.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Surely, she didn't get to go out, because that stomach would have been very heavy and uncomfortable to move with.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Crieff(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
What's this called:

Elevenplets? Or hexonoplets? lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by marv1: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
K
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Crieff:
What's this called:

Elevenplets? Or hexonoplets? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlwkmd...

some people are lucky...
but if na 9ja,na tragiocomic news he go be.. headline will be like 'HUSBAND ABSCONDS AFTER WIFE MIRACULOUSLY GAVE BIRTH TO 11PIKINS' grin grin grin ;DGod help Us

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by nnachukz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls can the woman still marry me? The husband should loan her to me, I need that number of children or even 20 at once from a single mother.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by donholy28(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Just one childbirth house don full
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by bigass123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is one birth too many..
Indeed God is great, are you sure that no take talisman bleep im wife as dem no quick born?
However, I think am... God is really Great!!!!
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by PUMPIN11(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
mloveth:
INDIANA – Doctors are shocked, are calling it a miracle, as a 42-year-old woman gives birth to 11 healthy baby boys.
According to hospital report, Mariya Fernandes, gave birth after undergoing only two hours of labor and a miraculous vagin*l birth.
Fernandez and her husband say they had trouble conceiving so decided to undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF), desperate to become parents. Much to their surprise, they got much more than they had hoped for.
Six of the 11 boys are said to be identical twins all weighing in between 1 pound – 1.5 pounds. They are currently in stable condition in the neonatal intensive care unit at....

Read more and see more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/woman-gives-birth-to-11-babies-without-c-section/

Stale Shii*
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by sparklefresh(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is Nice....Bigger blessings marvel d world.... cheesy
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by crystalsaint(f): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
God pls have mercy on me and give my own babies too....I want six healthy babies at once...I'm serious...please pray for me ooo..
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Samuelkirk(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
God is wonderful
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by hayjay16(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked is ds 4 real?? How ws she moving with dat big stomach?? shocked
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
It can only b God
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
She's so sexy
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2015
could still remember when my mum gave birth to quadruplets.. mehn was not easy raising them, I pray God provides for this kids too.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To 11 Babies Without C-section (photos) by kodyx(f): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Football team.

(1) (Reply)

Your Birth Month And Possible Crush (PICS) / Ugly Or Beautiful? Rihanna Looks Unbothered As She Steps Out Without Makeup / Linda Ikeji's Blog Www.lindaikejisblog.com Is Down, But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.