Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) (75694 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by subbieD(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Madness at its peak undecided
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Burger01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fear women! sad
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Burger01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Miami11:
She has the right to enjoy her life as desired.

Women have been dumped for ages and it does not make headline.

Its not by fire and brimstone to remain married
What rubbish did you type there!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Neocotez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
ALL BECAUSE OF DICK. She has made a mistake by taking U.S for Naija.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by RichThug(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
loool juz watch how some female peacocks wil come nd defend her all in the name of womanhood. and also some tribalistic zombies will come and start checkin names. but i am juz a bloody civilian waiting and watchin the story. *eats beans, egg and messes on his phone, den smells it* cheesy
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Godset1: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
If men are allow to marry maximum of 4 women, I c No reason while women don't have d opportunity & right.
Sebi d man get other wives abi him Don divorce them. It is possible that THE man in question is planing to divorce THE woman After she give birth to this pregnancy, but d woman come sharp pass 'm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by phreakabit(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oh boy the wife fncking / cheating married women tribe don't stop.
Their perception of marriage as an institution has been disenfranchised by d!cks and punny!
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Now, when i say, i fear woman.. i think am not wrong.. This muslim women who covers their head with hijab, i fear them, they're the most promiscous.. that hijab they put on is not for anything but for covering their cleavage.

I will refrain from giving you your worth. Your post have disclosed the amount of grey matter in your brain
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Miami11:

And she just Said My "Mind"..... undecided

You deserve a bottle of coke jaweh!!! High5!!!! "grin"

uhm...You're a "SHE" Right? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by kandiikane(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Aaaaww...the biggest mistakes she ever made...
It could be the best thing she ever did

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Really Serious!

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now from my signature!
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by gidjah(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Nah Nah Nah
You cannot obtain a Nigerian passport without the father again. I remember the hell I went through in 2014 to get my beebee's passport. they wanted his passport photograph, his passport page. A sworn letter of authority. At a point, they even spoke to him. I was so angry ehhhhhh. They were like "madam, no vex. Na the policy now o. Too many fathers have come to fight them that the woman ran away with their children. It made me mad That a man, who can also run away with the children, escape such scrutiny. The woman could have lied that he is dead sha. (probably produced a fake death certificate)...,,..,if his side of the story is true.
you may not b far from d truth,but yet not close.what if the Americana is the rightful owner of those kids?,what if na him dey do the thing even after they gat married?,after all na only the woman fit tell the true father of any child,quote me any where any time..
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
adeaks:
End time wife. angry

I really pity the man though. One day he has a family , a home and a cute daughter he looks forward to going hone to meet every every evening, and the prospects of another baby in the way. And then the next day everything is gone and he is left with an empty house. It is enough to drive a man mad.

You really speak like someone who is equally a father/ family man.
You make me feel a sense of responsibility as one too.
Going back to see my daughter each day is my delight.
Going back home too, to have my wife run into my arms for a cozy, warm and affectionate embrace has always been my pride, fulfilment and a motivation for praise to PAPA God.
May God arrest that misled and astrayed woman/wife/mother and make her return to her first love.
For God HATES PUTTING AWAY!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Etizz: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
For now she thinks she is happy..... I pity her undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by bmos(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
hamzakito:
grin

Not that she is even too pretty fa! How she caught the heart if a lover in far USA beats me
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
lebete3000:

the bitter truth is dat it's not likely gonna happen, she saw something in dat man and was willing to dump the other man's ass for him....in actual fact it is possible that the new man will be d one to dump her ass after a while...that's the way life is.

that's d reason I always advise Men to get married to Women who love dem 80% while they love d remaining 20%, cos if it's vice-versa den sorry be your name be that oh.

Eminem said he'll rather have a child through his Peniiis dan through marriage after divorcing the same woman twice.

If both of you can love yourself equally den it's ideal but if not make sure its d woman who has more percentage otherwise please just chop the kpomo and clean mouth...shikena....

you make some valid point about the percentage but, do you think the man will be the one to dump her because she is on a mission

and the mission is to milk any man that comes her way and move to the next prey.....

so, she is not going to the other guy over there because of love but just because of what she can gain... so if the guy should dump her.... she won't feel it but will make sure she have eaten his cake to a higher percentage before he did dump her...
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ijustdey: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
voltron:

...and go to where RUSSIA? grin grin

just position yourself as her next prey and you will see where she will go togringrin
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ShoBabba(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Miami11:

Must she now elope with someone else's children. Think before you yawn, nt d other way roundm
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by onatisi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
This man is a fool.why is he sad?infact if it was to be another man ,he will be dancing and celebrating. The woman is the one that is in danger and who will be put to shame in future.it is the woman who will take care of the kids Nd when those children grow up they will ask about their father. The woman just signed her eternal sadness certificate .all the rosy rosy jolly good things will last for just 5 years before the children start asking for their father .then she will have to start telling one lie upon another to cover up her deeds and by that time it will be too late to make amends
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by phreakabit(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
ShoBabba:

Must she now elope with someone else's children. [size=18pt]Think before you yawn[/size], nt d other way roundm

Point blank brilliance in its purest quintessence.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by bigass123(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Poverty no good oh embarassed
Blame it on Buhari now abi?
Some women are wicked sha.. All in the name of trying to "live a better life" When the supposed lover begin to treat her like the poo that she is.. You'll begin to hear stories that touches the heart. I'm sure she go post for Nairaland that time sef with half truths looking for sympathisers. undecided
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by macaranta(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Smh the wife wants to feel young again.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by lebete3000: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
ijustdey:

you make some valid point about the percentage but, do you think the man will be the one to dump her because she is on a mission

and the mission is to milk any man that comes her way and move to the next prey.....

so, she is not going to the other guy over there because of love but just because of what she can gain... so if the guy should dump her.... she won't feel it but will make sure she have eaten his cake to a higher percentage before he did dump her...

It's a two way thing: either she never loves this new man or she's madly in love with this new man.

I really feel she's in love with this new man but there's also a possibility she's tryna use ds new man to get a greencard...so you may actually be right on her possibility of dumping this new man as well. But if she loves ds new man den it may be d other way round.

thanks for showing me a new perspective to it...
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shit happens in this part of the world often.My best friend and brother is about 40yrs old,his immediate is about 37.the paents packed to the west during this riot nonsense in the far north,they were living together as man and woman while their sons live in FCT and always send them money from time to time,just asked my friend'o boy how old man and woman now?,how are they all doing'??his reply was'bros, no be lie o,mama don divorce popsy sharp sharp,she has gone to marry another man o'we all begged her she no gree'.i retorted with a bang''what da fff.......cccckkkkkkkkkk,how could dat be ever real?,you are 40yrs for god sake, what is your mama looking for in another man at this age''??,her age is about64!! What ya all say about this , YOU SEE Y I SAID SHIITT HAPPENS!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ShoBabba(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
What will she tell the children in the future about their father. Women been giving men trouble since the days of Adam.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by otiigba1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
I suspect this will not end well for the woman and her new lover, america is not a pleasant place to live. Besides what makes the new lover thinks she will not live him for another new lover in America? If you ask me i ill say her former husband had a lucky escape

Good riddance to woman i say!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by sayutihabib: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
:PThe woman she is not serious at all :PThe woman she is not serious at all
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by bolivnnaija: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
adeaks:
End time wife. angry

I really pity the man though. One day he has a family , a home and a cute daughter he looks forward to going hone to meet every every evening, and the prospects of another baby in the way. And then the next day everything is gone and he is left with an empty house. It is enough to drive a man mad.

What is this one saying?
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by informato: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/20/pregnant-wife-dumps-hubby-elopes-with-lover-to-usa/

Picture of Abibah Adebimpe who dumped hubby and eloped with lover and daughter to U.S.

..Muslim women forming HOLY since the time of Delilah, yet they hardly wear pant
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Anike has been a rugged lady right from days even before she married in Igbara-oke. I know her details. That's woman for you o
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
gidjah:
Shit happens in this part of the world often.My best friend and brother is about 40yrs old,his immediate is about 37.the paents packed to the west during this riot nonsense in the far north,they were living together as man and woman while their sons live in FCT and always send them money from time to time,just asked my friend'o boy how old man and woman now?,how are they all doing'??his reply was'bros, no be lie o,mama don divorce popsy sharp sharp,she has gone to marry another man o'we all begged her she no gree'.i retorted with a bang''what da fff.......cccckkkkkkkkkk,how could dat be ever real?,you are 40yrs for god sake, what is your mama looking for in another man at this age''??,her age is about64!! What ya all say about this , YOU SEE Y I SAID SHIITT HAPPENS!!!
in this case the woman was already fed up with the man but because the children were close by she couldn't leave the man.but once she was out of the area where the children could influence her decision she seized the opportunity.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by bashydemy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hahhaa God punish the woman, If na me be the man i go over happy, My text to her will be..................

Thank God for answering my prayers, You never left ordinarily, I fast and pray to God to help me solve my problem and you left... Good Luck with your bastard daughter and the unborn bastard....
[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.